Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

I don't need Brothers!

Billie wiped the last of her tears away. She didn’t need to cry over her mother’s death anymore. She promised she wouldn’t but just meeting her brothers that seem to hate her could make anyone cry. Okay so it might be her fault to why her brothers hate her. She was rude to them but it wasn’t her fault. Okay it was her fault but who could blame her. Her mother just died and she wasn’t ready to meet her brothers.
John told her about her brothers, well just they names. At least she knew of them but her brothers never even heard of her which that hurt too. She felt that her father was ashamed of her but she didn’t know why. She might not be the perfect daughter, but she was a good hunter. She made straight A’s and was the head cheerleader. Her mother was proud of her. Why couldn’t her father? She guessed she wasn’t a strong hunter like Dean or a genius like her brother, Sam. She hated when John compare her to them. Why couldn’t he love her, for her? Or did she need to be Mary’s daughter? Well she was tired of this. If her dad didn’t love her well that’s fine with her.
Bobby’s words echo in her head. She didn’t want to admit it but she needed her brothers. Dean made it clear though that he didn’t want her as a sister and she was fine with that. However, it still hurt her that her own brothers didn’t want her. She’ll get over it sooner or later and she didn’t need them for revenge. She could revenge her mother’s death on her own. She live with out them for seventeen years and she could live without them for the rest of her life.

Billie walked inside the house and found her brothers and Bobby sitting around the table. They all stare at her. “Take a picture it would last longer.” She said with a smug and went to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water.
Bobby rolled his eyes. “I have one. Now, sit down. We need to talk.” He commanded.
Billie sat down and glared at the floor. She hated uncomfortable silence, and ten minutes of it was nerve-wracking. “As much as I like sitting here and saying nothing, I have better things to do.” She got up but Bobby told her to sit back down. She slump on the chair. “Okay what do you want to talk about? How about how are father is a sleez-ball, who got my mother knock up and decided not to tell his two sons that they have a sister? Or we could talk about how much yall hate having a sister. Yall can pick.” She said and looked at her brothers.
Bobby sifted a little in his chair. He was getting tired of the girl’s childish behavior. “Billie, zip it.” He gave her a hard look. “John. You’re father.” He looked at Billie, then the boys. “was planning to tell you boys but he never got around to it.” He knew Billie was hurt by her father’s negligent attitude of her but her father did love her, in his own way.
“because he’s ashamed of me, Bobby.” She shouted at Bobby “My mother wasn’t the love his life like they mother and he sure as hell didn’t want me.” Billie got up. ”He made that clear when he left me and when he didn’t tell THEM about me.” Billie said. “You know what? Yall don’t want a sister and I don’t want brothers. I’m fine with only having Bobby as my family. I don’t need yall.” She felt tears forming but force them back. She didn’t want to seem weak in front of them. “You both are probably like my good-for-nothing father who never cared about me and never will. So why don’t I do you two both a favor and say your not my brothers.” She wipe a tear that escape. “He doesn’t even care that my mom died or that I found her mutilated body in my house. He doesn’t even care about me enough to care.” She glared at her brother. “I hope you two rot in hell.” She knew the last words where harsh but her angry got the best of her. She guessed that was one of her flaws. She ran upstairs. She locked her door and threw herself on her bed. She ignored the knocks and the pleas coming from Bobby.

Billie look at the clock on her phone and it read, 1:00 am. She got up and silently packed her duffle bag with her gun, journal, and holy water. She opened her window and got on the roof. The night was completely silent and everything was still. The moon was high in the sky and the stars blink brightly against the darkness. She jump to the ground and ran toward the impala. On the way there she trip on some trash cans and other un-nameable objects. She picked the door which caused the alarms to go off and wired the car. She looked back at Bobby’s house and lights were turning on from the noise she was causing. “Crap” She said as pull out of the drive way and heard Dean shouting after her.

She had left a note on the table saying: “Well, when you get this. I will be long gone but don’t worry I’ll come back...well maybe because you see I’m going after my mothers killer. So I might come back… I might not but oh well. Love you.”

Billie speed down the interstate and left city limits. She was headed to her home town which was three hours from Bobby house. She needed revenge and she will get it.
She was an hour out of Sioux Fall when her radio started to mess up. She knew what that meant. She pulled the car on the side of the road and got out. She had her rifle load with silver bullets and her hold water container in her pocket. She walked deep, into forest.
“You’re so predictable, Billie.” Billie heard behind her and she turn but saw no one. “I didn’t know it would be so easy to kill you. My sister was weak.” She turned again but nothing. Her heart was beginning to beat faster as she look around the forest fanatically looking for the mystery voice that sent chills down her spine.
She was thrown against a tree and her breath became rugged from the lack of oxygen. The hard bark of the tree cut through her skin and she held back her scream of pain.
“Come on, Billie I want to hear your scream. I want you to beg for mercy.” An eerie voice called out from the dark.
Billie looked around but saw no one but only two beady red eyes. “Bite me.” She retorted back threw her teeth.
“It would please me to do so, my darling.” The guy came out of the darkness. He was tall and handsome. He had black hair and dark, black eyes that seem to hold no emotions. Billie got thrown to another tree that was across from her and she gasp in pain as she fell to the ground. She felt blood running down her and into her mouth. “Billie, scream for me. Beg for mercy.” He said as he picked Billie up by the neck and had an amused face as the girl tried to get away. He ran his thumb across her jaw line and down her neck. “To bad I have to kill you. You’re such a pretty little thing.” He nibbled on her neck/
Billie gagged as the man touch and kissed her. She spit in his face and kicked him in the gut. She got up and tried to run away but she got slam into a tree trunk.
Maud wiped his face and still amused smile on his face but this time his eyes shone with blind ragged. “For that, my dear. I will make sure you’ll die a slow and painful death.” He grabbed her by her face, roughly. “When I’m done with you, you’ll be begging for me to kill you.” He wanted this girl and he would have her. He moved his hand down her bare back skin.
Billie knew her time was over. The only regret she had was not being strong enough to revenge her mother’s death. She was losing too much blood and she still haven’t recovered from the last run in she had with the lady demon. “Billie.” Her head left up to see her two brothers with guns in they hands. She fell to the ground and she gasp in pain.
Maud gave the girl a kiss on her check. “I’ll see you later, my dear.” With that he disappear.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so how do you like it? good, right lol
comments and silent readers are welcome
AllySmith rocks just to let yall know :)