Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

Don't give me the whole dad would have wanted crap

Chapter 6

Billie sat against the tree trunk, her breathing coming in as small gasps. She felt and hand grab her arm and softly pull her to her feet. She looked up at Sam and said in a small voice “thank you, I… I’m so sorry” Sam just nodded and looked over at Dean who was more bothered by his car than anything else.

“If you got even a scratch on my baby, oh you will be sorry Billie” she let out a small disbelieving laugh before she coughed.

“If I did I’m sorry, let me guess your gonna drag my ass back to Bobby’s so he can yell at me for half an hour, I walk out for a walk and whilst then he’ll down a bottle of whiskey and then I’ll come back and then it’ll be awkward for a while and then we’re back to square one” she muttered sarcastically.

“Yes” she scoffed and staggered her way to the Impala with Sam’s help. As she reached the car there was a ringing pain in her head and then everything went black.

><><><><><><><><><><

“Yeah she just fainted Dean”

“Oh thank god, it doesn’t have to be totally awkward in the car now” he grinned at his joke but stopped when he saw Sam’s frown. “What the hell do you expect me to do Sam? She just got beat up by a demon, do you want me to just wave my magic wand and just make her wake up and forget about her mom, cause if I could I promise you I would do it” Sam let out a frustrated sigh as he gently put Billie into the back seat of the car, strapping her in. “You better not touch her, if she wakes up right now, oh boy are you gonna get the slap of you life” with those words Sam was a little hesitant as he clipped the belt together. Once it was done he stood up and closed the door, leaning his arm on the ceiling of the car.

“Look Dean, this girl, is our sister, whether we want her to be or not, we need to be taking care of her, it’s what dad would have want-”

“No Sammy don’t get on the whole Dad would have wanted crap ok? If dad had wanted us to protect her he would have told us about her, so I say just get in the damn car now and lets get her back to Bobby’s before she wakes up so we can get going again” Sam let out a sigh before he opened the passenger side and slid in closing the door behind him. Dean was going to care about her at some point the just wished it wouldn’t be after she died if she was going after the demon. He knew they should bring her with him, he also hoped she wouldn’t turn out like his dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
the next one will be longer i just thought it should end there.