Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

He admit it!

Billie lay still in her bed as she tired to remember how she got there. She remember fighting Maud but the rest was blank. Her ribs and back hurt like hell and head ache that hurt like hell. Billie look at her bandage arm and sigh. She look like a mummy. She wondered why she was stupid enough to go fight Maud by herself. She was now trap in her room hurt and fragile. She was depending on other people to take care of her, Bobby and her two brothers who didn’t love her. She didn’t even know if they haven’t left already. Sure they came to save her but they also made it clear they didn’t want her; well Sam was the only one who was nice to her. She did deserve Dean to hate though, she did steal his car and she did insult him.
Billie look up when she heard a knock on her door. “Come in.” She reply in a small voice. She felt defeated and weak. She hated the feeling and she hated the thought of someone taking care of her.
“Hey, kid.” Bobby said as he came in her room.
Billie smile. “Hey, Bobby.” She let him help her to sit up.
“Sam should be up with your meal.” Bobby pull up her desk chair in front of her bed. “How are you feeling?”
“Good as your going to be when you get slam into trees.” She joke but she didn’t put her heart into it. It was to cover up the hurt and the embarrassment. She was relieved that her brothers haven’t left her without saying a word.
“well its good that you still have your humor.” Bobby was relieved that the fight or the death of her mother didn’t break her, yet. She was strong for her age.
Sam walk into the room. “Is the patient ready for her lunch?” He smile at his little sister.
Billie only nodded. She watch as he place the tray of food on her lap. “Thank you.” She took a bite of the sandwich that was on her plate.
Bobby look at the siblings. They where so alike but at the same time so different. “well kiddos I need to finish up on the thing.” With that he left the brother and sister alone. As he walk down the hallway he pass by Dean who was heading towards Billie room. He descend the stairs to the kitchen.

Dean walked into Billie room and closed the door behind him. Billie squirm with nervousness since she did steal his car. “are you okay?” She heard him ask and only nod. She didn’t know what to tell him. “Sorry I took your car without asking.” She was ashamed of her actions.
“Its okay.” Sam said.
“No it’s not okay.” Dean let out. “You just don’t do that and you sure as hell don’t go after a demon by yourself.”
“I said I was sorry.” Billie retorted. “and its not like you care if I died.. all you care is that you car didn’t get scratch.”
“yeah. Your right I don’t care about you.” Dean was beyond anger he was furious at the girl. “You don’t think do you. You think you could do what ever the hell you want to and nothing will happen.”
Billie laugh in disbelief. “You don’t even know me so how would you know anything?”
“I know enough to say you’re a brat and spoil.” He said.
“brat and spoil mean the same thing, stupid.”
Sam watch as Dean and Billie have a childish argument that involve; “your stupid” and “no you are”. Sam finally got tired of the argument. “Enough.” He watch as both became silent. “You two are so a like it’s scary.”
“What? I act nothing like that spoil and bratty girl.” Dean said
“Like I said if you want to insult me think of better insults. Oh wait you don’t even have a brain.” Billie look at Sam. “and I rather then die then be related to him.”
“well sorry sweetheart you’re my sister.” Dean retouted.
“Ahh you admit it. You admit I’m your sister” Billie pointed at him.
“No I didn’t.” Dean said.
Sam watch as the childish argument pick up again. He only sigh. They were differently brother and sister. He cough to get they attention. “excuse me five year olds but Billie is still injured.” He gave Billie a look. “And Dean you’re older then her… stop acting like you’re her age.”
“Whatever. I need a beer.” Dean walk out of Billie room and went down stairs.
“Okay finish you food and get some sleep.” Sam got up. “I’ll come and get your tray when you’re done.” He gave Billie a smile and headed downstairs.
Billie ate in silence. She smile to herself as she recalled Dean words.
♠ ♠ ♠
its up yah!!! enjoy:)