Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Obsessions and Faults.

Someone help!
As in seriously.
Adam was losing himself into a deep, dark abyss of pleasure.
And as much as he wanted to stay there – he couldn’t.

“Mmmm...” Adam groaned in pain and in joy as he continued to roam in her mouth. Ever had fell weak beneath his touch and she couldn’t grasp the difference between reality and dream.

Adam continued to press his lips and body against hers; pinning Ever to the wall. His hands were placed perfectly on the wall, by her head, bent slightly for more closure.

They had been there for the past ten or eleven minutes...
Who was counting?
But even time didn’t settle down his urges or hormones.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! Adam continuously chanted in his head.
She was killing him.
Her tongue was eating him.
Her breath engulfing him.
Her voice contaminating him.

Adam, with all his urges, broke off the kiss for a gasp of oxygen, only to take a look at tearful ever.
Shit.

“Oh, crap, I-I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to! I mean...” There were no words to explain himself. He stood in front of her Ever with his head hung ashamed.
There was a long silence before he heard Ever’s breath hitch for words, “I didn’t mean that...” She giggled, fear in her voice. She place one hand on his cheek, “I was just a little... shocked.” In fact, she was scared.
Very scared.
But nevertheless, she was still happy.

Adam averted her eyes; as they threatened to drip with tears. He didn’t mean to make her cry! Oh, come on now.
Yes, he was being forceful, but it’s her fault for making him so jealous!
Wait... jealous.
The Adam Shettler was jealous!?

New things keep hitting him to hard to concentrate on what’s happening.
As his brain rattled in his skull ever brought her hands to his face and held it still, forcing him to look at her with stern eyes.
“I...” She hesitated, blushing slightly. “Liked it!” She giggled, ashamed slightly.

Adams eyes widened.
So many thoughts were rushing through his head in so little time.
Oh Jesus, how was he going to hold back now?
Her smile was burned into his mind, such a sweet smile.
He loved her so much, he wanted her so much, he wanted to lock her up, keep her to himself.

He wanted to destroy her.

Take her words to heart he pressed himself against her again, their foreheads touching as they looked into each other’s eyes. “C-can I do It again?” He whimpered under his breath, begging for the sensation of her lips.
She was taken back by her blushing but nodded slightly.
Adam gasped slightly before slowly and gently placing his lips on hers.

This time it was different.
The sensation of electricity and spark running though their lips.
Adam bit her bottom lip, he was loving the felling.
They were so soft and delicate, she was so soft and delicate.
Placing his hands though her, letting the curly entangle with his fingers, he felt connected, embedded with her, like nothing could separated him.

They both flinched at the touch of their tongues.
Moist and thirsty for each other.
With gasps every minute, they would look into each other’s eyes, pushing against each other, kissing.

Adam groaned loudly in her mouth, as the bulge in his trousers grew with every second, and he placed his legs between her thighs, causing Ever to jump slightly.
“I’m sorry, just a little more...” He begged in a mummer by her ear.
She shivered as he tilted her head to the right and began kissing her down the neck. Licking at her white skin, it felt like soft silk under his tongue, and he wanted more.

Ever moaned under her breath as he bit and sucked on her neck; a hickey.
You belong to me now; he declared to himself and brought his lips back to hers.
“A-Adam?” She sighed sweetly, she was getting tired.

With one last peck he parted from her slightly.
Slightly.
He continued to brushed his lips and nose across her face, feeling every feature with closed eyes.

God, why do I love her so much?

“Hey Ever...” He opened his eyes to look at her smiling brightly.
A halo was placed across her head.
Her bright brown curls, looking almost like fire under the sun.
She was his goddess.

‘I love you...’
He chanted to himself again and again.
“What?” Ever looked up at him.
“Huh?” He looked down at her in confusion.
“What did you just say?” She crossed her eyebrows, it was until then.
He had said it out loud.

He said he loved her!
Oh god... why me?
Was all Adam could think of before running off full speed.