Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Questioning.

Love.
Love?
L.O.V.E
Love! Love!
... love?

“You look like I just planted a bomb.”Carl sighed for the hundredth time that day.
Carl knew.
Knew very well.
Knew where this was going.
He was happy for his friend.
But irritated at the fact that it was going to take a very long time for him to realise it himself.
Adam was surprisingly dense.

“No... no... I am ok. I’m ok!” Adam sounded as if he was trying to convince himself more than his best friend. “Your right, your right... all I need to do is make her fall in love with me.” He shivered at the thought. “Tell me again why I am doing hits.

Oh my god!
“Who knows Adam? Maybe your one of the most stupid guys I’ve ever met, or maybe you just want to? Whenever have you ever had a substantial reason for tricking someone, screwing someone and throwing someone anyway? Hmm...?”
Ah... good point.

They both were walking down the first level corriders, heading to their next period; Math.
A lesson Adam was actually good at.
Equations?
Formulas?
You name it.
He could it.
On days when he was bothered.
Today, wasn’t one of those days.

“Right... your 100% right. All I need to do is put on my amazing charms...” Hs confidence was rising. “Show off my good looks...” his head was getting bigger. “and be the gentlemen I am.” He sniggered until he bumped into that one person.
Ever?
His confidence fell.
Plummeted.
Crashed through the first floor, cracked between the ground, tunnelled beneath the outer crust until hitting the core and burning to ashes.

“Oh... I’m sorry.” Her eye lids hanging, eyes fixed, lips in a line and a coked head, was all it took for him to regain nay tiny amount of strength.
She charged him!
With what?

And before she walked away, another signature of hers, he grabbed her, “Um... Ever, would you like to head out for some ice cream today with Carl, Arial and I?”
Oh god, please no more humiliation.
“Who’s ‘Carl, Arial and I’?” She asked innocently.

Both Carl and Adam wanted to bang to the floor.
This was getting ridiculous.
But Adam had gotten used to the unintentional blows she was throwing at him.

“I is me! Hi! I’m Adam Shettler.” How many times has he had to repeat his name to her already? “This not as good looking guy here is Carl. And the girl here...” he pulled the pony tail that belong to Arial, she wasn’t paying attention. “Is Ariel. So, what do you say?”

And even though she still had the same blank face on, they could tell she was thinking.
Thinking.
Thinking.
Arial was thinking as well, then again she had no idea what the hell was going on.

“Ok?” the answer was more of a question, but it was enough to set fireworks inside of Adam.
Yes! Yes! Yes! And double yes!
He wanted to sing, dance and rejoice.
‘Why?’
Holding his features, trying not to embarrass his self too much, “Great, we’ll take the bus after English. See you?” He waved with a huge grin slapped onto his face, one which Arial wanted to slap right off.
With a nod, Ever walked into her classroom.

“Phwoooarrr!” Adam let out a huge sigh of relief as he held onto Carl for supportive. “I hadn’t realised I was holding my breath the whole time.
Why would he hold his breath?
“Good boy, good boy... now let’s just get through after school.” Carl patted his head, as Ariel stare sceptically at the both of them.

“You’ll understand soon enough, my hunny.” Carl turned to smile and clomped Ariel.
How soft?
“Don’t enjoy my breasts too much, you perverted fool.” She warned as she pushed his face away. “And anyway who said I was coming?”
“Me.”
“What makes you think I’ll listen to a bastard like you?”
“Well, if you don’t then I’ll gladly tell Carl your home address.” Smirk.
“WHAT!?” both Carl and Ariel exclaimed in unison.

She gave in.
He won.
Carl followed.
Things should be going perfectly.
Let the games begin...