Status: Hmmmn.

Stop My Valediction.

"I know i'm not perfect and i know you're not perfect either but i know in my heart that we're perfect for each other”
-----

I had literally stopped breathing, the world had stopped spinning and I could feel my knees giving in. He was actually doing this; he was going to get married to her.

I guess this it what I deserved though, for never speaking up after all these years for barely even getting my foot into the door, for never opening my mouth. Now, he was her’s she was his and there is absolutely nothing I could do about it.

Except one thing, and that is leave.

It’s not like I want to leave but there is nothing left for me here in Pittsburgh. He was the only thing that I could ever really stay for; I had no one left here for me. So I’m going to go, with any regrets and I will try to wash away these memories.

But why, when I close my eyes do I see this reoccurring dream of me yelling out in the middle of the rain, “Kris say something, and do anything to stop my valediction?”

-----

Demi Michaelson
Kris Letang

-----

This is strictly for fan fiction purposes only. It is for this contest. I hope you enjoy it. I think I like it but tell me how you feel. Roy
  1. Walk Away.
    Walk Away- Christina Aguilera.
  2. Babe, I know that it's your soul, but could you bottle it up?
    Bottle It Up-Sara Bareilles.
  3. It's all your fault, you called me beautiful.
    It's All Your Fault-P!nk