‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Accidentally Alone

Natalie’s POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I groaned. My head was hurting slightly from my lack of sleep. When I finally did decide to go to sleep, it was close to one in the morning. Since the concert ended at 10:30 last night, one o’clock wasn’t as late as it sounds.

I spent half the night trying to get comfortable in the bunk. The other half was spent trying to get my mind off of Justin or the situation that was at hand. Every time my mind would drift, as I slipped into slumber, my mind would wonder back to Justin. I would always think about his smile, or his eyes. I just somehow couldn’t get them out of my head.

I tried to distract myself, so that I was too tired to think about him. I found myself texting a few boy toys, actually I texted a lot of them. It wasn’t because I wanted to talk to them, honestly I hadn’t thought about them in a while. I was simply texting them out of pure boredom, I was hoping that I would eventually grow tired and fall asleep after texting one of them. Sadly, this didn’t work the first time so I texted another., then another, then another, then another.

Eventually I found myself texting over ten of them, and I was still thinking about Justin. I just couldn’t get him out of my head. My thoughts only got worse when Justin came into the bunk area to sleep. My bunk was the bottom right one, while his was the top left. I could see him clearly from my bunk, only making it harder to get my thoughts of him out of my head.

Eventually I was able to fall asleep. I was void of all dreams as I slept. This only made my sleep seem shorter and more restless.

I rolled over to see that Sabrina wasn’t in her bunk; her bunk was across from mine. I groaned once again, I knew that I wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. I sat up in my bunk only to hit my head on the bunk over top of me, Allan’s bunk.

“Fuck,” I muttered. Hitting my head, only made my headache worse. I crawled out of my bunk as I continued to rub my head. Surprisingly, Allan didn’t wake-up despite the fact that I hit his bunk. He was still snoring up a storm, as if nothing happened.

I walked into the eating area of the bus, to find Sabrina. She was texting on her phone with a bowl of fruit loops in front of her. The fact that she was still in her pajamas let me know that she had woken up only a little while ago. She set her phone down on the table when she finished her message. She started to eat her cereal when she noticed that I was standing there.

As usual she sent me her warm smile. “Morning,” she greeted when she finished chewing.

“Morning,” I muttered. I wasn’t sure if she understood what I was saying, because I hardly could. None the less she went back to eating her cereal.

I walked over to the cabinets and pulled out the first cereal that was in my sight, Lucky Charms. I set the box on the counter before grabbing a red plastic cup. I poured the Lucky charms into the cup until I thought I had enough. I grabbed the milk out of the mini fridge and used it to pour into my cereal. After putting everything away and grabbing a spoon, I took a seat next to Sabrina.

Sabrina was texting on her phone once again. Once she was finished, she looked at me with a raised brow. She was confused about me eating cereal out of a cup. I simply shrugged my shoulders, I didn’t feel like explaining why I eat cereal out of a cup.

We simply sat there in silence, the only sounds that were made was us eating our cereal, and the sound of her phone vibrating when she got a text message.

“So did you talk to him?” she finally asked, breaking the silence.

I shook my head no before eating another spoonful of cereal. “Well, are you going to?” she questioned.

I simply nodded my head as I chewed my food. It wasn’t as if I was ignoring her, it was just that this wasn’t the first thing that I wanted to talk about in the morning. Not only that, but I had spent half the night thinking about it, I didn’t want to think about it now.

“When?”

I groaned and rolled my eyes. “When we’re alone, I’ll talk to him about it, okay,” I spoke, groggily and aggravated. I wasn’t much of a morning person, especially after a restless night, and s headache.

Despite my tone Sabrina continued to smile, as she shrugged her shoulders. I ate another spoonful of my cereal as I stared at her. “Just wondering what you decided,”

“I know,” I plainly replied.

“By the way has he seen your pajamas,” she smirked.

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes. Yes, I’m guilty of liking to show skin, but it’s not like I’m half naked. A lot of girls sleep in a tank top and shorts. This time I was just being comfortable.

“I kid I kid,” she giggled. I shook my head before eating more cereal.

“How can you still be so cheerful in the morning?” I questioned. I completely understood that Sabrina was always happy, but I found it hard to believe that she could still be this happy in the morning. She was a teenager, we were supposed to hate getting up in the morning.

She shrugged her shoulders. “I’m just a morning person I guess. Besides, it’s not that early it’s10 after well, 10,”

“True, I just couldn’t sleep last night,” I honestly spoke. She opened her mouth to speak but fell short when Justin walked in.

He was rubbing his eyes, similar to a child who just woke up from a nap. He was wearing a black wife beater, and a pair of blue basketball shorts that he slipped on before walking out here. How do I know, because he slipped them off last night after he was in his bunk leaving him in nothing but boxers. I’m not a perv, I just notice details.

He let out a yawn before he crawled into the booth, next to me. He then rested his head on my shoulder. “Morning,” he muttered, as his eyes closed.

Sabrina then ate a spoonful of her cereal to keep herself from smirking. She was enjoying seeing this. Honestly I was to, but like I said before, I’m not a morning person.

“What are you doing?” I questioned as I looked down at him.

“Trying to go back to sleep,” he replied, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“That’s what the bunks are for,” I spoke once again.

“True, but I’ve told you before that you were comfortable, and you’re definitely more comfortable than the bunk”

I was taken aback by what he said. That was the last thing that I expected him to say. In fact, I wasn’t expecting him to remember what happened that day. I hadn’t expected him to remember him lying on top of me in the car on the way to Maya’s house.

Sabrina froze as she put her spoon in her mouth. She raised her brow at me as her gaze shifted between me and him. I knew I was going to have to explain to her what had happened to her later. I may have left that detail out when I was telling her everything, but I didn’t that it was that important.

“Well……well……shut-up,” I spoke, muttering the last part.

Sabrina giggled while Justin smirked. He then scooted closer and brushed my hair over my shoulder so that it fell down my back. I ignored how my skin burned at his touch. He then nuzzled his head into my neck. I honestly didn’t need this after the night I had.

“Oh would you look at that,” Sabrina spoke, “I’m all out of cereal well I guess I’m done here,” she then stood up taking her bowl with her. She dropped it off in the sink before walking out of the room.

I resisted the urge to drop my jaw. I couldn’t believe that this was happening, she actually left me alone with him. She was actually setting it up so that I could talk to him about the kiss. This was completely evil, though I should have expected that she was going to do something like this. I inwardly groaned as I rolled my eyes, she just couldn’t let me take this at my own pace could she.

“You’re thinking about something aren’t you,” Justin spoke, bringing me out of my thoughts.

“What makes you say that?” I questioned. I was stalling, I honestly didn’t want to talk about yesterday.

“You always purse your lips when you’re thinking about something,” he pointed out.

I raised my brow before I turned to look at him. A small smile was still plastered onto his face, as always. His eyes remained close, confusing me about how he knew if my lips were pursed.

“How would you know if my lips were pursed, your eyes are closed,”

Justin’s smile grew until it was his normal smile. “Watching me while I sleep Nat?”

I rolled my eyes before looking back down at him. “You’re avoiding my question,”

“And you’re avoiding mine,”

“You didn’t ask me a question,”

“Yeah I did, I asked you if you were thinking about something. Now I’m asking you what you were thinking about,”

I froze. This was exactly what I was avoiding and now I would have to answer. If I had just ignored Sabrina setting this up, I would be in this situation right now.

“Nat relax,” he spoke.

“I am relaxed,”

Justin laughed lightly. “No you’re not,”

“How would you know?” I countered.

Honestly, I was stalling, this was my way of avoiding talking to him about it. We may have been alone, but it didn’t seem like the right time, that and I just didn’t want to.

“Because I’m lying on your shoulder, I think I can tell if you’re tense or not,” he spoke, amusement clearly present in his voice.

“Well…this is as relaxed as I’m going to get,” I spoke. Honestly this probably would be as relaxed as I would get while we were alone. As long as I was avoiding talking about the kiss, I wouldn’t be very relaxed.

“Oh really?” Justin questioned, once again I could hear the amusement in his voice.

I quickly glanced at him. There was something else mixed in his voice, mischief maybe. Knowing Justin, he had something planned. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to answer him, if I did then I might regret it.I may also love it.

Regardless I spoke. “Yeah, really,”

A smirk soon made its way onto his face, only making me worry more. Then Justin did something that I would have never expected.

He kissed my shoulder. My skin immediately set on fire from the moment his soft lips made contact with my skin. I actually tensed up even more from him kissing my shoulder. Justin must have noticed because he kissed my shoulder once more. He then started to trail kisses up my shoulder, as I continued to sit there frozen. He soon reached my neck and placed a soft gentle kiss there.

As soon as he did, my eyes closed and I released a breath that I didn’t know I was holding. I could feel Justin smirk against my skin as he kissed my neck once more. Instead of just relaxing, I melted as I continued to hold my eyes closed. I leaned back against the booth, completely content.

“Better?” Justin softly spoke. I didn’t respond, I didn’t need to for Justin to get the picture.

He continued to smirk before he kissed my neck once again. He then pulled away, causing my eyes to open. He sat upright, as if nothing had happened. I was slightly confused, but to relaxed to care. I hate him for having this affect on me.

He then grabbed the cup that had my cereal in it, or what was left of it. “So why are you eating cereal out of a cup?” he questioned.

“A story that I don’t feel like telling,” I softly spoke, due to being so relaxed.

That obviously earned a smirk from Justin. “What wrong Nat, most people like being relaxed,”

I rolled my eyes as I continued to lean back against the booth. “I didn’t say I didn’t like it, I’m just not use to it, I’m just not use to it,” I honestly spoke, my voice still soft.

Justin simply continued to smirk. “Well doesn’t that separate me from the rest of the guys you know, since I make you feel better than them,”

I rolled my eyes once again. He has no idea what he does that they don’t.

“Well then why don’t you tell me,” he spoke.

My eyes went wide as I stared at him. “W-What?” I questioned.

“You said that I don’t know what I do that they don’t, well then why don’t you tell me,”

I froze. I had meant to think that not say it. That was the last thing I ever wanted to say to him. that’s the last thing I ever wanted to say to a guy that I liked. Honestly, I never told a guy how much I liked them, I just told them that I did. Could this get any worse?

I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as I sat there. I quickly brushed my hair into my face like I always did when I blushed. Justin noticed because he raised his brow as he continued to stare at me.

“Justin, give me my cereal,” I spoke changing the subject.

“Nah, I don’t think I will,” he then picked up my soon and put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

“Justin that’s my spoon, it’s been in my mouth,” I spoke.

Justin pulled the spoon out of his mouth and put it back in the cereal. “So have I,” he muttered.

“What?!” I quickly replied.

Justin’s eyes went wide. “Shit, I meant to think that,” he muttered once again.

Suddenly there was the sound of a loud noise from the bunk area. The noise was followed by a groan and laughter. I figured that someone had fallen out of their bunk.

“Dimples, I need you,” Allan called, I could still here laughter in the background. I guess he was the one that fell out of his bunk.

I quickly hoped up and walked to the bunk area, before me or Justin could say something else by accident.

See what happens when we’re alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here'e the next chapter. I know it wasn't what you were expecting, and i wasn't expecting for the chapter to lean this way either, but hey i still like it.

Anyone remember the car scene from the last story lol?
What do you guys think about Nat and Justin's slip up?
What do you think about them being alone in general?
Anyone else notice exactly when Allan fell out of his bunk?

Comments=Next Chapter