‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

High

Natalie’s POV

The heels of my ankle boots continued to click on the floor as I walked through the airport. I had my duffle bag on my shoulder, the handle to my suitcase in my hand and my purse was hanging from my wrist. The music flowing in my ears from my I-pod only added to the excitement and confidence that I was feeling.

I was in LA, Los Angeles California. I was in one of the most known places in the USA. It was the place where celebrities and people who could afford to, go to vacation and do conduct business. I was in one of the most famous airports in the US.

I was living a dream. I was in a place that I had never imagined going and I was here because I was going to do the one thing that I had always dream of doing, dancing professionally. I had always imagined myself doing this but decided to put it off because of my situation. I never thought that I would actually get the chance to do it, and actually be doing it.

As the song changed to “Dangerous by Kardinall Official” my smile grew. I found myself changing my pace so that I was walking to the beat of the song. I could tell that my confidence was growing with every step that I took. I wasn’t surprised though, I beyond ecstatic right now. I was surprised that I hadn’t screamed when I stepped off of the plane.

As I continued to walk to the beat I started to sing the words. I wasn’t actually singing but I was enjoying myself regardless. Since I was rolling my suitcase, I couldn’t dance like I would want to, but I was too excited to care.

A few people would look at me and smile warm smiles, of course I smiled back and continued to mind my business. A few guys who were my age or slightly older would send a wink my way or simply give me a second glance. Depending on if he was hot enough, I would send a flirtatious smile his way as I continued walking. Normally I would stop and do a quick digit dive but I decided not to.

My idea of a digit dive was basically like a drive by except instead of hitting someone with a car and driving off, you get someone’s number then leave. I call it a digit dive because you have to dive right into hitting on him. You can’t hesitate, similar to when you go to a swim meet. When the gun sounds you dive into the water without hesitation. If you know what you’re doing, digits dives are extremely easy.

As I approached the entrance I saw a familiar figure. I stopped walking and observed the figure. He had yet to notice me, due to the fact that he was texting on his phone. He was wearing a blue/black plaid button-up short sleeve shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans to match. I continued to smile as I observed him.

“Hey you, in the blue and black plaid shirt with the back skinny jeans texting on his phone!” I shouted. A few people turned to look at me although they didn’t fit my description. A few were giving me weird looks because of my outburst but I ignored them. My attention was focused on my best friend.

He looked up, a confused look plastered onto his face. Once his gaze found mine he smiled one of the widest smiles I have ever seen him smile.

“Mind helping a little girl from Atlanta with her bags” I spoke as I continued to smile.

Suddenly he broke off in a sprint towards me. I quickly let go of the handle of my suitcase knowing exactly what was going to happen next. He threw his arms around me in a hug and picked me up. I couldn’t help laugh as he did this.

“Dimples I missed you sooo much!!” he happily spoke. He set my feet back down on the ground as I continued to laugh.

We had already been rehearsing for the tour for the past month and a half. We learned all the routines despite the fact that Justin was off promoting for the tour. They decided to give us a small break to rest-up, 3 days to be exact. They told us that when those days were up that we had to fly out to LA so that we could do an actual run through this time with Justin. LA was also where the tour was going to be kicked off.

“You saw me three days ago” I spoke.

“Yeah, that was three whole days without dimples. That’s like forever in Allan time” he complained.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him. “Well if Allan is the only one on Allan time then I don’t think it really matters. Now let’s go, I kind of want to see LAX from the outside to”

He continued to smile as he grabbed the handle on my suitcase. “Someone a bit star-struck?” he questioned.

“Oh you have no idea” he laughed and shook his head as we exited the airport.

As we stepped outside, my excitement couldn’t help but grow. Surprisingly the weather was perfect. It seemed as if it was somewhere in the mid seventies, so not to hot and not to cold. I was glad that my outfit was perfect for the weather and LA.

As I followed behind Allan I suddenly caught sight of the car that we were heading for. I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at it. Allan soon noticed that I wasn’t following him anymore and stopped as well. He turned to face me, his eyes darting back and forth between me and the car.

This, is your car?” I questioned, my voice was dripping with disbelief.

I had already known that Allan’s family had money. The lessons that we were taking at the studio were expensive so I knew that almost everyone in the class had money. I was simply lucky enough that Stacey let me take them anyway regardless of the fact that I couldn’t afford it.

Allan laughed and shook his head. “Not exactly. I flew out here early and decided to stay out here in my Uncle’s beach house for a while with him. He let me borrow it while were here” he explained. He pulled the keys to the car out of his pocket. He pressed a button causing the hood of the trunk to pop open.

My mouth continued to hang open slightly. I couldn’t believe that I was going to be riding in this car. It only added to the dream day that I was already having. Not only was I in LA living my dream, but I was going to be doing it in style.

My smile became wider until I was showing my teeth. I was absolutely glowing. “Well then what are we waiting for” I happily spoke.

Although I was in heels, I still broke off in a sprint towards the car. Allan laughed, picked up my suitcase and ran after me. we didn’t have to run far since we were almost at the car anyway, but I didn’t care. I was too happy to care about anything anymore. I quickly threw my duffle bag into the trunk just before Allan reached me. Allan put my suitcase in as well before closing the trunk. I walked over to the passenger door while Allan walked to the driver’s side.

“You do have your license right?” I questioned as I opened the door. I climbed inside the black corvette and shut the door. Allan soon followed suit.

“Nah, but I know what I’m doing” he smiled. My jaw dropped as he put the key in the ignition, starting the car. I couldn’t believe that I had actually gotten into a sports car with someone who didn’t have a license.

Allan laughed as he started to drive the car. “I’m kidding, yes I have my license”

I closed my mouth, and sighed with relief. My high had gone down slightly because of his trick but I was still in a good mood. Allan only began to laugh once again. I playfully glared at him. I still couldn’t believe that he tricked me like that.

“If you weren’t driving, I would hit you” I threatened.

“Yeah, love you two dimples”

I rolled my eyes before focusing my attention on the passing scenery. I stared at the blue sky and the palm trees with a smile on my face. I still couldn’t believe that I was here. I was actually slightly mad at myself for thinking about passing this opportunity by.

“So we’re about to get on the highway, and I hate traffic so you might want to put your seatbelt on” Allan spoke.

I shook my head as I put my seatbelt on, boys and driving fast. As soon as we hit the highway, Allan shifted to the fast lane. He started to pick up speed as we drove. I was instantly glad that I had put my seatbelt on.

“You’re going to get a speeding ticket” I spoke as I watched us fly by cars and a few cars fly by us.

“I can afford it” he smirked.

Normally I would have told him to slow down but my high was getting to me. Instead I threw my head back and laughed.

Suddenly I heard “Hello Good Morning by Dirty Money” playing from the radio. I’m not a fan of diddy, or the song so normally I would have changed the station, but today was different. Today I was living a dream, so of course I would do things differently.

I turned the radio up and started dancing in my seat. I rolled the window down and enjoyed the feel of the wind in my hair. I sang along with the lyrics in a sing-song voice, enjoying the moment. The song was actual a good song for the moment, speeding down an LA highway. Allan smiled and shook his head as we continued driving.

During the entire ride, I didn’t show any signs of coming down from my high. I was shaking my hair and jumping up and down to any song that came on the radio. If the song was slow I would change the station until I found a fast one. I was enjoying this day way too much.

Once we were in the city and near the studio the song had changed to “Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz”. Allan had slowed down now since we were in the city, but I know how badly he wanted to be speeding on the highway again. He said that we would go by the hotel after we went to the studio where everyone else was.

The base in the car was loud and so was the song. I continued to dance around in the car. “Seriously dimples this isn’t the club” Allan joked.

I stopped dancing long enough for me to stick my tongue out at him. Of course, I went back to dancing as soon as I was done.

“You’re just mad because you’re driving so you can’t dance” I teased.

He rolled his eyes before focusing back on the road. “Oh you know me so well” he sarcastically replied.

I threw my head back and laughed. It actually wasn’t that funny, if it was funny at all, but my high was starting to get to me. For once I knew what bubbly people felt like, though I didn’t know how they did it all the time.

We pulled into the parking lot and Allan turned the car off, causing the radio to cut off. I groaned at the silence that now filled the car. I pouted as I un-fastened my seat belt. “Did we have to get here so soon?” I complained.

Allan rolled his eyes with a smile still plastered onto his face. “Come-on energizer bunny”

I reluctantly stepped out of the car, and placed my purse on my shoulder. After locking the doors, Allan looked at me, a smirk plastered onto his face.

“Race ya” before I could speak Allan took off towards the studio. I laughed as I followed after him, I was no longer upset about the music.

“That’s not fair, I’m wearing heels, I can’t run that fast” I yelled.

I was far behind Allan, it was clear that he was going to get to the studio before I was. I ignored it though and kept running, as did Allan. He kept running until he was inside the studio.

The door to the studio was open so of course I ran right in. I was slightly out of breath but decided not to show it. It isn’t exactly a good look for you to come in to work already out of breath.

I looked around the studio and smiled. It was enormous in size, it was by far larger than Tony’s studio. The other dancers that had made it and were here were standing around talking. Some of them were in groups while some people were simply pair off. I couldn’t help noticed that Allan had already made himself comfortable. He was leaning against the wall talking to one of the guys and another girl. I started to walk over there when the sound of a person saying my name caused me to stop. I turned around o find Sabrina waving at me from the other side of the room.

Sabrina and I had become very close over the short amount of time that we were together. Sabrina was a stereotypical blonde at times, yet she was smart. I was surprised at myself for actually being able to tolerate her. Regardless we became close. She became my best friend, and I was glad that she was on this tour.

“Rina!” I shouted. She laughed before she ran over to me and hugged me. I laughed as I hugged her back. A few people gave us weird looks, but once they saw that it was Sabrina, they went back to what they were doing before.

She let go of me and gave me a once over. “Oh my god you look fucking hot. Same as always” she cheerfully spoke.

“So do you!” I laughed. “It feels like it’s been forever!”

“I know right!. But look I’m so glad that you’re here girl,” she started. “That way I don’t act like a total idiot when I go talk to him”

I furrowed my brows together as I looked at her. I didn’t exactly know who she was talking about but I had a slight idea. “Who?” I asked stills smiling.

“Him duh!” she spoke while pointing behind her.

I looked behind her only to have my thoughts confirmed. Justin was standing in the middle of a small group of some of the dancers. He was laughing at something that somebody in the group had said. Suddenly he looked over and his eyes locked with mine. A smile made its way onto his face as he started at me.

And just like that my high was gone. My mind went completely blank as I stared at him. My heart began to pound at 1,000 mph. My mouth started to become dry and I felt as if I couldn’t speak. Butterflies became to form in my stomach as I stood there.

My lips started to tingle ever so slightly as I thought about my last encounter with him. I slowly, but subtlety, licked them to get the feeling to go away, but it didn’t. The feeling stayed and only caused my butterflies to get worse.

I was frozen. I didn’t know what to do. If I looked away it would only cause him to walk over, though I couldn’t look away even if I wanted to. I still had no idea what I was going to do. I had told myself that I would deal with him the next time I saw him but I still didn’t know what to do. I felt as if I should have thought of something before this moment.

Sabrina glanced back and forth between Justin and I. her smile staying present on her face. She wasn’t Maya so I had yet to figure out what she was thinking, but I knew that it wasn’t going to be good.

“So you’re a fan to?” she questioned.

I managed to tear my gaze away from him and look at him. I swallowed, as I tried to find my voice. “Well yea but—”

“Well come-on” she interrupted. She grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards the group. Her grip was strong, though I knew that I would be able to get out of it if I tried, but I didn’t. I knew that if I ran away it would only be obvious that I was trying to avoid him. Justin being Justin would probably follow me regardless. Even if he didn’t follow me I would have to face him at some point in time. We were on tour together, I couldn’t avoid him.

I took a deep breath as we got closer to the group.

As my butterflies and my heart continued to increase with every step that I took, a new high formed. It wasn’t the same high that I was feeling before. It was a combination of nervousness and excitement. And it wouldn’t go away no matter how much I ignored it.

Before I knew it I was standing in front of the group and in front of him. I found myself taking another silent deep breath.

Here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that i said you guys would find out in this chapter what Justin's reaction would be but i wanted to give you her reaction to him first.

I promise you'll find out....in the chapter after next if not the next one. Though it'll probably be the next one.

What do you guys think about Natalie's reaction to seeing Justin again?

Comments=Next Chapter