‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Guilty feeling

Natalie’s POV

That night we were back to performing. We were back to the screaming fans, the quick rehearsals, and everything else that came with being on tour.

I wish I could say that things went back to normal completely, but they didn’t. Patty was going to be on tour with us for a little while. She wasn’t going to be on the same bus as us, but she was going to be on tour. As I said before, I didn’t mind her being here. I completely understood why she would want to be with her son.But this was a serious amount of cock blocking.

Allan was practically ignoring me for the entire day. In fact he was ignoring basically everyone. He hardly talked to anyone, which wasn’t like him. I asked him what was wrong but he always shook me off, and said nothing, I know that he’s lying.

I may not have known what e was lying about, but I knew that he was lying. I wanted to know what he was trying to hide from me. I needed to know. I was beginning to grow suspicious. I was beginning to put puzzle pieces together, and I didn’t like the picture that was beginning to form.I didn’t like the possibility that Allan may have feelings for me.

Allan wasn’t the only person ignoring people. Annabelle had been ignoring Sabrina as well. She never talked to her anymore. If Sabrina was near her, she would move. It was almost as if she hated her. I was use to her ignoring me, so I didn’t pay much attention to her, but I wasn’t use to her and Sabrina not talking.

Sabrina and Annabelle were friends. They always talked to each other, and simply hung out. Sabrina had even tried to get Annabelle and me to hang out so she wouldn’t have to choose who to hang out with, but of course that ended horribly.

After the show, Justin had a meet and greet, as usual. Everyone else decided that we were going to get something to eat. Sabrina said that there was a Qdoba a short distance away from the Pepsi center, so we decided that we would go there. The fact that I had never been to Qdoba only made Sabrina more persistent to take me.

I decided to see Justin before the meet and greet to see if he wanted anything. I knew that he was going to want something anyway, so I should at least see what he wants. I’ll admit that part of me wanted to see him anyways, but now I had a reason…more of a reason.

I could have gone anyway, but that would have only raised suspicions. Everyone on tour was practically watching Justin and me when we were together. They all suspected that something was going on between us. We could have simply told them that we were dating but, it’s really none of their concern.

This time when I came to Justin’s dressing room, I didn’t bother to show them my pass. They were the same security that went with us to Canada. They already knew that I was “clear” as they put it.

I knocked on Justin’s door before opening it slightly. I stuck my head inside, as I looked around the room. My eyes landed on Justin, lying down on the couch.

He was texting, or tweeting, on his phone. He had already changed out of his performance outfit, so that he was now dressed for the meet and greet. Once he finished on his phone he looked up at me, smiling as usual.

“Hey,” he greeted. He slid his phone into his pocket before sitting up.

“Hey pop-star,” I greeted. I stepped into the room, closing the door behind me. “Just thought I’d come and see if my alleged boyfriend wanted anything to eat,”

The corners of Justin’s lips soon turned upwards until he was smirking. “You know if you were thinking about me or you wanted to come see me, you could just say it babe,”

I rolled my eyes, despite the smile on my face. I crossed my arms, as I pressed my back against the door. I propped my foot up on the door behind me. It was true that I did want to see him, it’s not a crime. However, there was no way that I was going to admit to Justin that I wanted to see him.

“And when that day comes, I’ll tell you,” I spoke.

“But until then…” I smirked as I trailed off.

I uncrossed my arms, as my foot slowly slid down the wall. Justin raised his brow at me, curious about what I was doing. Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing, but I was going to run with it.

Justin gave me a once over, his smirk never falling. “Wow, a t-shirt twice in one day,”

I rolled my eyes as I looked down at the outfit that I was wearing. I had changed out of my performance outfit a little while ago. This time when I changed I decided to simply put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I was still getting tons of feedback from people about me wearing a t-shirt today and my outfit earlier this morning. Justin was of course, one of the people who were holding this over my head.

“You know you’re really making me think twice about getting you something to eat,” I spoke.

Justin gasped, placing his hand over his chest in mock hurt. I rolled my eyes as I walked over to him. I started to sit down next to him, but Justin quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lip. A slight squeal escaped my lips causing Justin to laugh.

“I hate you,” I muttered.

Justin snaked his arms around my waist, before pulling me into him. I was trapped. I couldn’t get up if I wanted to, so I guess it’s a good thing that I didn’t want to.

“Liar,” he laughed.

“Babe, it’s not nice to call your alleged girlfriend a liar,”

“Well my alleged girlfriend shouldn’t lie to her alleged boyfriend,”

“Touché,”

I felt Justin’s chest vibrate as he laughed. I couldn’t help but to smile at the sound of his laugh. His laugh was just as contagious as his smile.

Justin moved his hands so that they were now on my waist. He quickly moved me so that I was sitting next to him. My feet were now resting in his lap, but closer to his knees.

“So you never told me what you want to eat,” I spoke, changing the subject.

“You never told me where you guys were going,” he retorted.

“Touché, but we’re going to Qdoba. Apparently, it’s like the Mexican version of Subway, except instead of getting Sandwiches you get tacos, quesadillas, and other Mexican food,” I explained.

Justin raised his brow as he stared at me. He then began to pull on his chin, as if he had a long beard growing there. I rolled my eyes as I resisted the urge to laugh.

“Don’t know,” he finally answered with a shrug of his shoulders. He then smiled at me. “I’ll just eat whatever you get,”

“What makes you think that I’m going to let you eat my food?” I joked.

A smirk slowly made its way onto Justin’s lips. “Well because that’s how you’re going to pay me back for lying earlier,”

I raised my brow at him. my lips slowly turned upwards until I was smirking as well. I turned my hat backwards before crossing my arms over my chest. “So that’s how you want me to pay you back, hm? Funny, I was going to pay you back another way,”

Justin licked his lips as he stared at me. he gave me another once over, before locking his gaze with mine. “Well I’m open to suggestions anytime,”

“Anytime huh,” I leaned forward a bit, as I continued to smirk. “What about now?” I whispered.

Justin’s smirk instantly grew wider. He leaned forwards and connected his soft lips with mine. I smiled into the kiss, as my heart began to pound against my chest.

It had only been a few seconds before we heard the sound of someone clearing their throat.

We instantly parted as soon as we heard it. I took my legs off of Justin’s lap as I scooted over on the couch, putting distance between Justin and I. I quickly looked anywhere but Justin as heat began to flow to my cheeks. My hat was preventing me from brushing my hair into my face, so I had to sit there, full of embarrassment.

As I said before, we were back to interruptions.

“Now would be a bad time, because Justin has a meet and greet to go to,” a familiar voice spoke.

Justin groaned as he rolled his eyes. “Do you always have to be the one to walk in at the worse time possible?” he questioned.

Nick chuckled, along with another bodyguard that was with him. nick was really beginning to annoy me with all of these interruptions. Seriously, it was as if he was programmed to know when to come find Justin. I hate interruptions, but I wouldn’t mind if it was someone else every once in a while.

“Is it my fault that you guys are predictable?” he questioned.

“Get out,” Justin laughed.

“Nice try, but I know if I leave you in here with Nat, you’ll be late,”

“It’s not all my fault you know,” I spoke up.

Nick and the body guard laughed once more. I crossed my arms over my chest as I leaned back against the couch. I was sure that my pout, was childish but at this point, I didn’t care. Nick interrupting us was starting to get old.

Justin stood up off the couch, as he dusted himself off. “Alright, I’m coming,”

The other security guard raised his brow. “Now?”

Justin rolled his eyes as he smiled. He glanced back at me before looking at them. “Alright, in about 30 seconds,”

They both laughed as they walked out the room, closing the door behind them. Justin turned around to face me, a smirk plastered onto his face. I simply raised my brow at him.

“Chocolate flavored lip-gloss?” he questioned.

I felt the heat immediately return to my cheeks once more. “Well Sabrina gave it to me earlier and what kind of a chocoholic would I be if I lied and said that I didn’t want it,”

Justin laughed before he flipped his hair out of his face. He walked over to me, placing both his arms on either side of the couch. Once again I was trapped and I didn’t care.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I shrugged my shoulders. “Besides, it helped me forgive her even more,” I smiled.

Justin raised his brow at me out of pure confusion. “Forgive her for what?”

My breath caught in my throat. I blinked my eyes as I stared at him. I had forgotten that I didn’t tell Justin about the picture. I didn’t tell him about what I didn’t want to talk to Sabrina this morning. I didn’t tell him why Allan was practically ignoring me all day. I didn’t tell him about anything.

“Um…don’t worry about it, it’s just girl stuff,” I lied.

I had no reason to lie, and I had no idea why I did. Part of me just didn’t want Justin to know. I just didn’t want to tell him about the picture. I guess I just wanted to keep it secret.

Justin simply shrugged it off as nothing. He connected his lips with mine once more. I closed my eyes, as I eagerly returned the kiss. Everything that I always feel when I kiss Justin came back, it was their just as strong as it always was. There was no doubting that everything was normal.

But there was a new feeling this time as well. I couldn’t deny that it was there just as strongly as everything else. I knew exactly what that feeling was.

Guilt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah interruptions, aren't they lovely lol.

What do you guys think about Nat lying to Justin?
Her first lie in the relationship, tsk, tsk.