‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

What she started

Natalie’s POV

The next morning I decided to stay in my bunk. I simply didn’t have the energy to get up or to join everyone else in the other room. They all assumed that I was still sleeping, since I did wake up later than them.

I lay on my stomach as I texted Maya/Dante. Maya was the one texting but Dante was telling her what he wanted to say.

My I-pod was in my ears, allowing “Moving Mountains” by Usher to fill my ears. This song was another favorite of mine. It was good enough to be a modern classic. It wasn’t exactly on the level of an R&B classic, but it was a classic none the less.

I set my phone down in front of me, once I had sent my reply. Just as I looked up, I spotted Annabelle walking past my bunk. She suddenly stopped and turned around to face me.

Her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, it was too early for her to do anything to it. She was wearing a black wife-beater and purple cheer shorts. She had only woken up a short time before me, so she wasn’t wearing any make-up.

As I said before, I wish that I could say that Annabelle was ugly, but she’s not. Hating her would be easier for me, if she was ugly. Annabelle is actually attractive if not average. She’s not the stereotypical ugly mean-girl who wears pounds of make-up. She’s actually attractive without make-up.

I’m not the type of person to hate someone if they’re pretty but if the person is ugly, or not attractive, than disliking them is a bit easier. This may sound shallow but it’s true. I’m only human, and one of my flaws for being human is having shallow characteristics. I’m not as bad as I could be, but I am shallow in some ways.

I raised my brow as I looked at him. I gave her a once over before licking my chapped lips. My face fell into a bored expression as I stared at her. An aggravated groan escaped my lips as I rolled my eyes.

“Can I help you Anna deary?” I questioned. Sarcasm was dripping from every word that I spoke, and I didn’t care if she heard or not.

“Yeah actually you can,” she replied.

Her eyes narrowed at me, until she was glaring. Her fists were now clenched, as she stared at me with pure hatred. I couldn’t remember the last time that I had seen Annabelle this mad at me in public. Usually we tried to be civil with one another, but this was beyond civil.

“Oh?” my brow was raised as I continued to stare at her, unphased by her furry.

“Yeah oh,”

She ran her tongue across her teeth before closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, to calm herself down. Honestly, I didn’t care if she was mad or not. I wouldn’t be fazed by anything that she did or does. She unclenched her fist as she opened her eyes.

“For once in your life,” she began “Can you actually pay attention to the people around you for more than your own personal gain. You end up causing a lot of drama when you only see people as you want to see them, in others words, use them,”

“Excuse—”

“Ally you’re awake,” Justin interrupted, entering the room. His gaze quickly shifted back and forth between, Annabelle and I.

During my short rage, I hadn’t managed to stand up. I was now eye to eye with Annabelle. My eyes were narrowed my fist were clenched, and my shoulders were squared. My nostrils were flaring as I took deep uneven breaths. Adrenaline was beginning to course through my veins, as I glared at Annabelle out of pure furry.

I knew that if Justin didn’t come into the room, I would have hit her. She would have explained what she meant, and then I would have hit her. With the amount of rage that was coursing through my body in that mere second was enough to make me want to hit her.

I completely understood that Annabelle and I had a strictly hate relationship. I completely understood that neither of us, liked one another, but this was going too far.

Listening to her call me a user, was an insult that I couldn’t take lying down. I had been called many things in my life, but a user was not one of them. As far as I was concerned that was one of the worst insults that anyone could ever be called.

A simple word like that shows that a person has no sympathy nor do they have empathy. It means that you don’t care for anyone, but yourself. This is one of the worst things that you could be in life, in my opinion.

“What’s up?” Justin questioned, his gaze still shifting between me and Annabelle.

I continue to glare at her, unfazed by Justin’s presence. The adrenaline coursing through my veins wouldn’t let me focus on anything other than my rage.

Annabelle lets out a chuckle, a low evil chuckle. She shakes her head in disgust as she scans me over. She then turns her head so that she’s looking at Justin. She gives him a warm, fake smile before placing her left hand on her hip.

“Nothing really,” she replied. She then turned back to me, her smile quickly falling into a smirk. She shook her head once more. She turned on her heel as she started to walk away. She stopped short, only to look over her shoulder.

“Just Natalie’s temper,” she muttered.

If it wasn’t for Justin’s fast reflexes, I would have killed her. As soon as the words had left her mouth, his arms were, securely, wrapped around my waist. Her held onto his wrist, to prevent me from escaping from his grasp, despite the fact that I wasn’t moving.

I wasn’t able to react at all. Justin had caught me before I could do, or say, anything to her. I simply stood there with clenched fists as I watched her walk away. I knew for a fact that this wouldn’t be the end of this; I would find some way to finish what Annabelle had started. It was simply in my nature.

“Calm down babe,” Justin whispered in my ear.

His voice was calm and soothing. His voice was exactly what I needed to hear right now. I closed my eyes as I began to relax. My fists slowly unclenched as I leaned back against Justin’s chest. My rage was beginning to fade away, as I held my eyes closed. My breathing soon became regular once more, but I continued to hold my eyes closed.

“Better?” he whispered in my ear once more.

I muttered a small response, as I held my eyes closed. I knew for a fact that I was still mad at Annabelle, but I didn’t have the desire to kill her anymore.This was all because of Justin.

“Are you sure?” I nodded my head in response.

I opened my eyes as my rage completely diminished. My laid back feeling from this morning had returned, despite Annabelle’s efforts to ruin it.

Justin slowly and hesitantly, released his arms from around my waist. Instead he placed his hands on my waist and guided me towards the bunk. I sat down before Justin sat down next to me. His hands were still on my waist, so I was now facing him.

A confused yet worrisome look was plastered onto Justin’s face. His lips were formed in a straight line as he stared at me. His eyes bore into mine, for what felt like forever. He wanted to know what had just happened between Annabelle and I. This much I knew.

I sighed before giving Justin a small reassuring smile. “Don’t worry babe, it was nothing. She just knows how to get under my skin and she like to use that to her advantage. It’s nothing really,”

Justin raised his brow at me. He wasn’t completely convinced by words. I couldn’t blame him either. If I was in his shoes, I wouldn’t believe me either. He walked in a few seconds before I had hit Annabelle.

I sent him another reassuring smile, hoping that he would be convinced. He wasn’t, but he decided to drop the subject. Instead he decided to bring something else up.

“About yesterday…I’m sorry that I didn’t tell my mom but—”

“Justin it’s fine, I’m not mad,” I interrupted.

He opened his mouth to speak but stopped short. He stared at me as his brows furrowed. He closed his mouth as he continued to stare at me.

A few moments of silence passed between us. His face remained contorted in confusion. He finally managed to snap out of his gaze and find his voice.

“You’re not?”

I shook my head as a smile began to dance across my lips. “I get it, and believe me, I’m not mad. I wasn’t mad last night when you told me,”

“Then why did you—”

“Walk out?” I finished. He only nodded his head, still confused.

I giggled as I shook my head at him. I had never seen him this confused before. He actually expected me to be mad at him for not telling his mom. Honestly, I was surprised that being mad wasn’t my first reaction. Once I thought about it, I guess I understood why he didn’t tell his mom. It simply wasn’t as big a deal to me as I thought it would be.

I moved his hands from my waist, before adjusting myself. “I walked out because I just needed time to think, not just about that but about a lot of different things. I wasn’t mad about that, I completely understand,”

“Let me guess, you didn’t want to tell her because we just started dating, or because you don’t want her to worry about you being alone on tour with your girlfriend with basically no supervision, right?”

Justin nodded his head once more. His face had now gone from confusion to disbelief. He was completely shocked that I wasn’t mad about this entire situation.

“It was more of the second choice, but…you’re seriously not mad at me for it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that you’re not mad but…I was expecting you to be mad. Most girls would have been mad at me,”

I continued to smile as I looked at him. I giggled once more. “Well I’m more understanding than most girls when it comes to certain things,”

“Well, then I guess I’m just luckier than some guys,”

I opened my mouth to speak, but fell short when Annabelle walked past us. She passed me a quick glance before she scoffed and left the room. My lips immediately formed a straight line as I watched her leave. I wasn’t angry anymore. Though, I was slightly annoyed, I wasn’t angry.

I simply knew that I would have to finish what she had started.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!!!!!!!
I'm officially back to posting you guys. The internet hasn't been hooked up in my room but it works on my mom's laptop, and she said that she'll let me use it so yay :) i'm back!!!!

Anyway,
Here's a small taste of some of the drama that's about to unfold.
Pay attention to everything that Annabelle said in this chapter because it's essential to upcoming drama. Even things that she said that you think mean nothing, mean something. Annabelle's simply sneaky like that lol. So pay attention or you might miss something.

What do you guys think?

Feedback is always helpful and it helps me write.
Comment//Subscribe please