‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Thomas' Questions

Natalie’s POV

As time went on Justin and I seemed to grow closer. We knew almost everything about each other. We understood each other, so we hardly argued. We were both happy, and it seemed as if things were going to stay that way, despite the fact that we had only been dating for a little over two weeks.

We were nearly inseparable. We were always together, and when we weren’t we still knew where each other was.

Since we were closer and together all the time, the gossip spread like wild fire. If my name wasn’t everywhere before, it definitely was now. The press was still arguing over the alleged dating thing. They were trying to find out if that meant that we really were dating. All of the time that we spent together only fueled their fire. There seemed to be more press backstage at Justin’s shows than there ever was before. Any time we hugged, or Justin’s arm was around me, it was posted on the internet.

Things were beginning to get out of hand. I was actually beginning to get recognized on the streets, as well as back stage. No one had yet approached me, but the dirty looks and the whispering made it obvious. Most of the threats that I was getting were via Facebook and e-mail.

I could care less about how many girls hate me. I didn’t have a lot of friends who were girls, so I could care less. This wasn’t the first time that girls hated me because of a guy.

I never really dated, I only hooked up. Guys knew my name, as well as girls, but different reactions from each. Since, I never went that far, the guys couldn’t label me as a slut, just a girl that didn’t date. This didn’t stop the girls though.

They hated me. I couldn’t blame them though. I would hate me to, if most of the guys that I was friends with benefits with were upperclassmen or on a varsity team. All of the others, who were neither, were just really good looking.

The gossip didn’t just spread through the press, but on the tour. I had never seen adults gossip as much as teens before. They were trying to figure out if Justin and I were dating as well. It seemed as if everyone was watching everything that we did all of the time.

Of course, nick was the only one who knew for sure. Luckily, he didn’t say anything about us. He simply shook his head and called us sneaky teenagers, though he said worse when it was me and him. He was of course joking when he said it, but either way he didn’t hold back, so I didn’t either.

Justin’s mom, Pattie, knew now too. Justin didn’t keep it from her too long. He was simply waiting for the right time to tell her. I didn’t hold it against him, I was just glad that he told her. I almost felt as if I was sneaking around behind her back, especially since I saw her often on the tour.

Apparently she had been concerned about me, since the day that I came over to her house. Justin hadn’t told her much, figuring that I wouldn’t want everyone knowing my personal business. So once Pattie had the chance to talk to me, she did. She simply wanted to make sure was okay, and I was glad.

I sat on the floor with my legs crossed, as I played Call of Duty with Thomas. I didn’t know how long we were playing but I knew that it had been a while, now. Thomas and I were now somewhat closer than we were before. Of course, he was still the same perverted Thomas as before, but it didn’t bother me.

Justin was in the other room with Sabrina and Annabelle. I had no idea where Allan was, or what he was doing. Then again, this was the way things had been for a while now. We hardly ever talked anymore.

I threw my head back and laughed as I won yet another game. Thomas stared at the screen in disbelief. His jaw was dropped and his eyes were wide. This only caused me to laugh harder.

“Shut-up!” Thomas yelled. I began to clutch my stomach as I laughed harder. I didn’t know what was funnier, guys losing to a girl, or the way guys acted after they lost to a girl at video games.

I continued to laugh at Thomas’ defeat. My laughter didn’t begin to die down until a smirk slowly made its way onto his lips. If I wasn’t laughing so hard, I would have noticed the mischievous glint in his eyes as he smirked. I would have noticed that he was planning something, or thinking about something, but I didn’t.

“Shut-up or I’ll go get Justin,” he taunted. His voice was dripping with cockiness, as if he knew something that I didn’t.

I stopped laughing as I stared at him, a smirk playing against my lips. My brow was raised, as was his. I rolled my eyes, before picking up my Nesquick. I held the bottle to my lips as I continued to smirk at Thomas.

“And what exactly is calling Justin going to do?” I questioned. I took a sip of my chocolate milk as I continued to smirk.

Thomas’ smirk grew wider as he stared at me. He crossed his arms over his chest, his smirk never faltering. I took another sip of my milk as furrowed my brows.

“I don’t know Nat, why don’t you tell me what Justin’s going to do, or what he does, that would make me want to call him,” he spoke.

I rolled my eyes, closing the top on my chocolate milk bottle. I shook my head as I set the bottle back down on the floor.

This wasn’t the first time that Thomas had asked what was going on between me and Justin. If anything, I think that he was watching everything that Justin and I did the most. He would drop hints sometimes that he was watching. I never really minded that he was watching us.

He was the type of person that liked to play mind games. He enjoyed a game of wits, per say. This was part of the reason why he was the perfect guy to be a womanizer. He knew what to do, and when to do it, though his hormones got in the way sometimes.

“Well Tom oh buddy oh pal,” I spoke, “He’s going to tell you to shut the hell up,”

Thomas threw his head back as he laughed. “Are you sure that’s not what you would say,”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Who knows, maybe Justin and I just think a like now,”

“I wouldn’t be surprised; people do that when they first start dating,”

I opened my mouth to speak, but stopped short. I shook my head as a smirk made its way onto my lips once more.

I knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to get me to admit that Justin and I were dating. This wasn’t the first time that he had tried something like this.

“Is that what you think?” I questioned.

Thomas nodded his head, his smirk still plastered onto his face. “In fact,” he started. “I bet that I can ask Justin 4 questions or less and figure out if you guys are dating,”

I nodded my head, before drinking more chocolate milk. “Alright, why not? Its fun watching you embarrass yourself,”

Thomas ignored my comment as he called Justin into the room. In a few seconds Justin entered the room. A confused look was plastered onto his face as he stared down at us. He had no idea what was going on.

“Alright man, I have a bet with your alleged girlfriend here and I need you to help me out,” Thomas spoke.

Justin smiled down at us. “I don’t know man. If ‘m not on her side, I might be in trouble,” he spoke.

I laughed before sticking my tongue out at Thomas. Thomas stuck his tongue back out at me before motioning for Justin to sit down.

Justin shook his head at us, before he sat down next to me. He threw his arm around my shoulder, as I sipped on my chocolate milk. I closed the cap before leaning into Justin, just as I always did.

Thomas looked back and forth between his before nodding his head. “Alright, first question, Justin,”

“Yeah?” he answered.

“Do you think Nat’s hot?”

I quickly threw Thomas a look that said ‘really’. Honestly I didn’t see the point of this question. I’m sure that Justin thought that I was hot when we weren’t dating. Whether a person is physically attracted to you hardly has anything to do with it.

“Yeah,”

Justin was completely calm as he answered the question. As if this was a question he was asked on a daily basis. I’ll admit that I was a bit surprised that he wasn’t fazed by the question. Justin could care less if about whether I knew what he thought of me.

“What’s Nat’s middle name?”

“May,”

My eyes went wide slightly as I looked up at Justin. A cocky smirk was plastered onto his face. He was still looking at Thomas but he knew that I was looking at him.

Honestly, I didn’t expect him to remember my middle name. I thought that he would forget shortly after I told him. Of course, I only told him because he asked, but I didn’t think that he would remember.

“When’s Nat’s birthday?”

Justin didn’t answer as quickly before. He was thinking about the question, trying to remember the right day. Suddenly his face lit up, his cocky smirk coming back onto his face.

“May 7th,”

I found myself involuntarily smiling. Again, I had expected him to forget when my birthday was just as I had expected him to forget my middle name. I guess I should learn to stop underestimating him.

Thomas nodded his head before he stood up. “Yeah, you guys are dating. Guys don’t remember birthdays and middle names. It’s too much of a hassle,”

I laughed as Thomas walked out of the room. I shook my head before removing Justin’s arm from my shoulders. He furrowed his brows at my actions.

I simply stood up and unzipped my hoodie. I threw my hoodie onto the couch. I started to sit back down in my original position, but Justin pulled me down onto his lap instead. I shook my head but didn’t bother to protest.

“You know now that I think about it,” Justin spoke. “Didn’t we meet a couple days after the 7th?”

I couldn’t help but to laugh. I craned my neck so that I was looking at Justin. “You mean to tell me that you actually remember the day that we first met,” I questioned.

“No, I don’t exactly remember it, but I do remember that it was a few days after the seventh. Therefore, I think I owe you a present,”

I shook my head at him. I grabbed one of his hands, before lacing my fingers with his. “Justin you don’t have to get me anything. You’ve given me enough already,”

Justin shook his head disregarding what I had just said. I opened my mouth to speak but, Justin placed his lips on mine, stopping me. Once he parted he smirked at me.

“You talk too much,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Quick filler for you guys. Eventful chapter next, i promise.

Thanks to all of you guys who still comment on my story. I was going to personally give you guys a shout-out but my mom is making me get off the computer.

Comment//Subscribe please