‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Crazy Feelings

Natalie’s POV

After a few more shows, we finally reached our break time. Our break was longer than any break that we had, had, so far, ten days to be exact. Everyone was excited about a long, relaxing break from all of Justin’s screaming fans.

The only thing that made this break even more exciting was the fact that our break was going to be in Florida. We were going to perform in Florida twice, once at Disneyworld, and then at another center.

Honestly, I could care less, I was simply glad that we were in Florida. This was almost as if it was a long deserved vacation for everyone on Tour. Our sleepless nights and loss of hearing was being rewarded.

Only Justin was a bit more excited than everyone else on the Tour.

Why, well Pattie was allowing him to fly in his friends while he was on break. I knew that Justin hadn’t seen Ryan since the auditions, since that was the first time that we were caught, but I didn’t know how long it had been since Justin had seen his other friends. I could sense that it had been a while since he had seen them, he was simply too excited.

I had actually convinced Justin to spend the day with his friends, without me, after he picks them up from the airport. They haven’t seen each other in a while, so he should have his alone time with them. They were going to be here for nine days, I would meet them eventually. They weren’t my friends, they were his, and therefore he should spend time with them.I guess I really am an understanding girlfriend.

I brushed my hair one last time before setting my brush back down on the bathroom counter. I decided to leave it down today. It had been a while since I wore my hair down. I ran my fingers through my hair as it fell past my shoulders. I smiled at my results, as I looked at them in the mirror. I turned the bathroom lights off before I exited the bathroom in my hotel room.

Sabrina immediately looked up at me as she sat on the bed texting. She smiled at me, as she closed her phone.

“Nat, I love you but I hate you just as much,” she giggled.

I raised my brow at her, though a smile was beginning to form on my lips. I had no idea what Sabrina was talking about. I wish that I did know, but I don’t.

She giggled once more before sliding her phone into the pocket of her shorts. “The problem is,” she began. “You’re too damn hot. Seriously, how am I supposed to find a guy to entertain me for the next ten days with you dressed like that,”

I couldn’t help but to laugh at her. I knew that she was joking, but this was the first time that I had ever heard someone tell me that I was too hot. I didn’t know that it was possible for anyone to be too hot. Even though she was joking, this was all still funny to me.

She did have a point though. We had decided earlier that we would go to the beach not only to hang out, but to go guy shopping for Sabrina. I’m not saying that I look better than Sabrina but I was showing more skin than she was.

“Well besides you I have yet to hear any complaints,” I spoke.

I looked up towards the ceiling as I twirled my hair. I continued to smile as Sabrina started to laugh.

“Oh yeah, well Justin complains,” she added.

I raised my brow at her. I placed both my hands on my hips as I stared at her. This one I didn’t understand. Last time I checked, Justin wasn’t complaining about anything that I did. No dirty pun intended.

“Is that so?” I questioned.

She nodded her head. “The hotter you are the more guys that are going to be staring at you. The more guys that stare at you mean, there’s more of a chance that guys will try to get with you,”

I rolled my eyes at her. “He’s not the jealous type,”

She shrugged her shoulders, before a large smile crossed her face. “Well now that I think about it, wear whatever you want. You’ll be too busy texting Justin all day to even notice any other guys trying to talk to you,” she gushed.

I rolled my eyes once more. I opened my mouth to speak but Sabrina beat me to it.

“Don’t even think about denying it. You guys haven’t been apart since you got together, and now you’re going to be apart for almost an entire day. I already see it coming. Awe, you two are just too cute,“

“Shut-up,” I whined.

Honestly, I didn’t want her to remind me that this was my first full day without Justin. I never wanted to be one of those clingy girlfriends, nor will I ever be, but I never actually thought about what it would be like not to be with him. Being on tour together spoiled us like that. We were almost never apart, now we had to spend almost an entire day apart. I had no idea how this was going to affect Justin, but I knew that I was going to be miserable, and I hated to admit it.

Just as Sabrina giggled, someone knocked at the door. I silently thanked whoever it was, for getting me out of this embarrassing moment. The last thing I needed was for Sabrina to accuse me of being in love with Justin.

As far as I knew I wasn’t in love with him. I was just heavily infatuated.

I opened the door, only to tense up at the sight. He was the last person that I expected to see, or the last person that I wanted to see.

“Can I help you Allan?” I questioned, leaning against the door.

Allan gave me a once over before he looked down at his shoes. He rubbed the back of his neck, before he sighed. He slowly looked up at me, locking his gaze with mine.

“Can we talk?” he asked.

I crossed my arms over my chest, as I stared back at him with a bored expression on my face.

Honestly, I didn’t want to talk to him. We hadn’t talked in weeks. What makes him think that we can just start talking now.

“About?”

“Well…you know…us,”

“Allan there is no us,”

“I mean about…what happened between us,”

“No,” I harshly replied. “There that problems solved, now if you don’t mind, I’m going out with Sabrina so bye,”

I knew that I was being harsh but I didn’t care. He had no right to ignore me the way he did. Not to mention, what he did to Sabrina. Having someone take that picture and then send it to me was not only childish and immature, but simply stupid. He had absolutely no right to do it.

“Please,” he whispered.

His eyes were soft. I could see the pleading in his eyes. He really wanted to talk to me and work things out between us. He wanted things between us to go back to the way that they were.

I sighed once more. I ran my hands through my hair as I pursed my lips to the side. I didn’t know what to do. A part of me wanted to work things out, I wanted things to go back to normal. The other part of me, didn’t care what Allan wanted. This part wanted Allan to feel sorry for what he did.

I didn’t need this right now. I didn’t need to be away from Justin, and deal with Allan drama. This was the last thing that any girl needed to deal with. My feelings were completely unstable. I was missing Justin all while resenting Allan. This wasn’t exactly a good combination.

“Look Allan,” I spoke “I really am going out with Sabrina right now. Why don’t we just talk about this later, in private, okay?”

For the first time in a while I saw a genuine smile from Allan. I saw him smile the same way that he always smiles, the way that he use to smile at me.

He nodded his head before walking back down the hall. I sighed before quietly closing the door behind him. I pressed my back against the door as I closed my eyes.

I hated my feelings right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter may be in Justin's POV but i'm not entirely sure yet.

Yup, Allan's back you guys =D
And he wants to work things out between him and Natalie.
What do you think about that?

And awe, Natalie misses Justin. I think she's starting to slowly fall for him.
What do you think?

And Sabrina's just so funny on how she always calls Natalie and Justin out. lol

Comment//Subscribe please and thank you =D