‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Leaving for tonight

Natalie’s POV

After a few hours of preparation we were finally ready to go. If we hadn’t started when we did, we might have been late. The drive to Orlando was at least half an hour. We wanted to be there as long as possible.

On teen nights it wasn’t required that you dress up in order to get in. Casual wear was fine, but I wasn’t one for casual wear. I only wore it on from time to time.
“Do you think that I should go 80’s and poof my hair up some more?” Sabrina asked me from the bathroom.

“No!” I responded. “You’ll ruin your look if you do that. Your curls look fine on you. Besides guys will not be staring at your hair tonight,”

Sabrina giggled as she stepped out of the bathroom. She shook her head as she continued to giggle. “I guess you’re right,” she spoke.

“Your damn right I’m right,” she laughed as she shook her head.

The sound of knocking caused her laughter to die down. I pulled the shorts of my romper down before walking to the door. I figured that Allan and Thomas were coming to pick us up. They had said that they were going to walk down to the limo with us. I opened the door and was taken aback by who was standing there.

Annabelle’s stained red lips flashed me a cheerful smile. Her lips were the same color as her red halter dress. Her heels elongated her legs, and allowed her to become taller. Her dark brown hair was loosely curled so that it became wavy. She had gone with smoky eye make-up so that attention could be drawn to her eyes.

Annabelle looked good, and she knew it. This is what made me mad the most. Enemies were supposed to look terrible. They were supposed to be girls who thought they were cute but they never were. Annabelle was the exact opposite. She was a girl who thought that she was attractive, and she was.

“Are you guys ready to go?” she questioned.

Her voice was filled with enthusiasm. For once, she sounded genuinely happy. She seemed as if she was excited about tonight. I knew that she wasn’t going to show it, though. She would hint about being excited but she would never admit it.

She cared too much about appearances to show exactly how excited she was about something. She tried to seem as if she was always collected. She would never let her emotions shine through unless it was necessary or if she was in private.

“Yeah, we’re coming now,” Sabrina called.

I held the door open so that Annabelle could walk in. I picked up my purse and the room key before following Sabrina and Annabelle out of the door. The two were talking about tonight as I followed behind them.

“Well don’t you three look hot,” a familiar voice spoke from behind us.

We turned around to see Ryan down the hall, getting off the other elevator. Even from down the hall I could see the smirk on his face. I could also see where he was directing the smirk, towards Sabrina. Chaz walked out behind him, followed by Justin.

I heard Sabrina giggle from behind me. “You have good taste,” she spoke.

“Don’t I know it,” he winked again earning another giggle from Sabrina.

My gaze then shifted behind him, to wear Justin stood. His hands were in his pockets as he looked down at his shoes. His lips were in a straight line rather than him smiling. I hated seeing him like this. I hated seeing him when he wasn’t smiling. Whenever he wasn’t smiling he was upset. Imagine how much worse I felt knowing that I was the reason he wasn’t smiling.

“Well we got to go, the guys are waiting for us downstairs,” the sound of Annabelle’s voice snapped me out of my trance.

“Actually we’re waiting right here,” a voice spoke from behind.

I looked over my shoulder to find Allan and Thomas walking towards us. Thomas was wearing dark denim jeans with a navy blue shirt. He rolled up his sleeves so that they were now short. Allan was wearing dark denim jeans as well, only his were skinnies. He was wearing a short sleeve button up green shirt. All in all they both looked good and casual.

Allan smiled at me before he threw his arm over my shoulder. I didn’t think much of it. I never did. He was my best friend; I never really noticed anything that he did.

“Ready to go dimples?” he questioned with a wink.

I rolled my eyes as a small smile began to form on my lips. I nodded my head up at him before I nudged his side.

As we started to walk away I couldn’t help but to turn around and look at Justin. His expression was a mix between hurt and anger. I hated doing this to him. I was hurting him more. Lately it seemed like all I could do was hurt Justin. This wasn’t how things were supposed to be.

Justin looked up from his shoes as he locked his gaze with mine. I sent him a small smile, earning one in return. Regardless of Allan’s arm still being around my shoulders, I brought my hand up and blew Justin a kiss. His smile grew wider as he winked back at me.

Maybe tonight wouldn’t be so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, i know that this chapter is extremely short but i'm not feeling to well today and i really want to sleep. But i also wanted to post a chapter for you guys too.

Comments=Next Chapter//Make me not sick