Status: Finished :)

Not Your Angel

The Bite.

Milan opened her eyes and sat up abruptly. She was not in the bed she had fallen asleep in. She wasn’t at the Cullen’s house at all. The walls and roof was of timber. She stepped onto the floor made out of cherry trees and gave the red rose petals – which were covering every surface in the spacious room, including the bed she’d been laying in – a disbelieving glance. She then glanced down at herself and noticed the blood red, not to mention revealing, chemise she was wearing.

She walked into a hallway that led to a beautifully decorated living room with a fire burning in the corner. The whole place was filled with the same rose petals as the bedroom had.

But no sign of the master mind behind it all.

Milan walked back to the bedroom and opened one of the windows. “Emmett Cullen!” She yelled. The echo of her voice rang back at her from a nearby mountain side. She could feel by the thin air that the small lodge was high up in the mountains. “If you don’t get your ass back here I’ll come find you. And trust me, I’ll punish you.”

Emmett jumped in front of the window with a massive grin plastered on his face. “I’m ready for my punishment, miss,” he said and climbed through the window.
Milan rolled her eyes at him before she walked back to the bed and lay down on the white bed sheeting and red roses. But she couldn’t help but smile at him.

His mouth fell open as he looked her up from her bare toes to her smiling mouth.
“Close your mouth Em,” She laughed. “You look like a fool.”
“It’s just that smile of yours, it takes my breath away.”
“Good thing you don’t really need your breath then,” Milan patted the bed beside her and made him sit down. “What’s the rabbit for?” she asked and petted the dead rabbit he had brought with him.

“Oh, yeah!” he said and grinned even wider. “I wanted to bring you breakfast to bed. And it is white; to make up for the rabbit you lost the first time we met.”
Milan aw’ed and brushed her fingers over his cheek. She fed from it with Emmett eyes on her.

“You know you could have taken me here while I was awake,” she said and pushed his shoulder.
“I know, and that would have been a hell of a lot easier. You’re like a corpse, if it hadn’t been for my super strength I wouldn’t been able to put that sexy thing on you, neither to run with you,” he said and pretended to wipe sweat of his forehead.

Milan laughed. “Thank you,” she said and lifted his left hand so it could rest against her cheek before she kissed his palm. “How did you manage to talk my father, not to speak of my brother, into letting me go with you?”
Emmett fell silent, twirling strands of her hair around his fingers. “I, well, I haven’t really talked to them.”
“Emmett!” Milan straightened up and gave him an accusing glare. “You know how Ami gets when he don’t know where I am. You shouldn’t be surprised if I suddenly walk out the door because of our link.”

“Sorry, baby,” he said and kissed her temple. “I didn’t think of that.”
Milan sighed. “Just give me your phone so I can call dad.”
Emmett shook his head and walked over to a bag placed on top of a dresser. He held the silver cell phone between his thumb and pointing finger. “I’ll call.”

He dialed the number and held the phone to his ear and waited. “Hey, Mr. Frans,” He said nonchalantly to Milan’s father. “I’m just calling to let you know that I’ve kidnapped your daughter, but she’s safe.”
Milan could hear her father laugh into the phone. She jumped from the bed and landed on Emmett with her legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. “I love you da-“
Emmett covered her mouth with his hand and crushed the phone in his other hand.

Milan gasped in shock before she did something she usually only did to her brother.
Emmett cursed in pain. “Fuck, Milly, you bit me!”
“You crushed the phone!” she accused and slid of him with crossed arms.
He licked over the wound so the venom could seal it before he glanced at Milan. She burst out in laughter.
Emmett did as well as he picked her up and spun around in a circle. “You freaky little thing,” he smiled.

“Why did you bring me here?” Milan wondered as they sat down in the small living room to watch a movie.
Emmett shrugged before he answered. “I thought it would be good for us to spend some time for ourselves, away from our families and just me Milan and Emmett.”
“To have sex, you mean,” She smirked at him.

“Well…” Emmett looked away. For the first time in the seventy-five years he had been a vampire he truly felt insecure, but ready to give everything to the woman he loved. “If we both want to, I don’t see why not.”
Milan smiled and took a hold of his hand. “You told me you and Rosalie were pretty… active, but how were you before, when you were human?”

Emmett smiled at the fuzzy memories. “I grew up just outside Nashville and I was pretty active, as you call, back then as well. My mother wanted me to settle down with a decent girl but I was too busy having fun and enjoying life to the fullest. Me and my mates were always looking for new stunts and we had a competition to sleep with as many girls we could before we turned twenty,” He laughed. “Long story short, I won.”

“I’m not a virgin,” Milan blurted out.
“What?” Emmett asked her shocked. “You never told me that.”
“It never came up,” she defended. “But just random sex. I was singing at a bar around the time I turned twenty. And I met different boys. Or more like men. It was just one-night stands.”
He didn’t respond.

“Does that bother you?” She wondered.
“I don’t know. ‘guess it shouldn’t considering my history. I just had this romanticized picture in my head.”
“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you,” she said and gazed at him.
“It’s okay,” he smiled. “We both have history. It evens it out, right?”
Milan nodded and smiled back at him.

She stared at his mouth as he moved his head closer to hers. Their lips moved in perfect synchrony. Emmett lifted her up and placed her in his lap so nothing was between them except Emmett’s clothed and the thin fabric of the piece Milan was wearing.
“I love you,” She whispered against his chin and lifted the t-shirt he was wearing over his head to reveal his perfectly sculptured chest. Milan started to wonder how she’d managed not to be affected by his looks the first days.

“Oh, god, I love you to, Milly,” he said softly and brushed her hair out of her face. He removed her little red chemise with just a light snatch that ripped it to pieces. Emmett lifted her up in his arms and moved them at a swift pace back to the petal filled bedroom. His clothes disappeared somewhere on the way.

~~~

Emmett lay with Milan in his arms under the covers and stared at her sleeping face, so beautiful, and couldn’t believe his luck. Making love with Milan had been just as easy as breathing and as amazing as drinking human blood. He swore to the god above that he would forever keep her safe for all harm.

Moon light flooded the room and made Milan’s skin sparkle as a thousand crystals. Suddenly her eyes flashed open, startling Emmett. Her eyes hadn’t been open for more than five seconds before she let out a scream of agony.
♠ ♠ ♠
What made Milan scream in agony? Can you guess? ;P

I'll update when I have five new comments :)

Comment and Subscribe!


~ BreeVixen