Status: Finished :)

Not Your Angel

The Truth.

Emmett wrapped his arms around Milan’s shoulder when she stiffened.
“When?” Milan asked Alice and focused her golden eyes.
Alice almost sobbed. “In two hours,” she whispered. “I didn’t see them earlier because I can’t see your future when you plan to phase.”
Milan sighed and ran her hands through her hair.

“Are they all coming, Alice? Are they going to do the same show as they did when they found out about Nessie?” Emmett asked his sister.
Alice shook her head in frustration. “I just got a glimpse of Marcus and some guards, but it was so quick and brief, it’s like they have found a shield against my power.”

“We’ll have to hurry back to Carlisle. I already called Edward, they are on their way. We have no time to lose,” Jasper said seriously and held the door open.

They all walked down the street until they reached the woods and took off running.
Milan held onto Emmett’s hand tightly. “We’ll work this out with them,” she said – mostly to convince herself.

None of them said anything else on the ten minute run. Bella, Edward and Jacob had already arrived. Amari sat next to a sleeping Renesmee on the couch and brushed her bronze curls softly.

Milan felt calm once she was near her father. He kept everyone calm. His gift was different from Jasper because Robert couldn’t control it. He always made the people around him feel calm and at ease. And he could only create the feeling of calmness, not anger or anything else, nor the amount or strength of the feeling. Robert’s gift was like a shield of calmness

“Carlisle, what are we going to do?” Alice asked her father.
Carlisle looked defeated. “Tanya and her coven are too scared to help. They don’t want to lose a sister again. There is no time to call on someone else. We are on our own this time.” Carlisle’s statement made everyone want to feel scared, but no one could.

Emmett brushed his fingers lightly over Milan’s cheek. “I won’t let anything happen to you, Milly.”
Milan smiled weakly before leaning up and pressing her lips against his. Similar actions were seen through the room between the couples. Jacob moved closer to Renesmee.
“I could call on the packs, but I doubt they’ll get here in time,” he said helplessly.

“We don’t hold the power or evilness to send your brothers till death, Jacob. Carlisle are right, we are on our own now,” Edward said. “We can only try to reason with them, show them that Milan and Amari are civilized and won’t harm anyone in our immortal world. And no, Emmett, we can’t fight them.”

“So what you mean, Edward, is that I should stand around and watch my fiance get killed by the Volturies? What did you do when the new born’s and Victoria were coming for Bella? You made us fight them. And what did you do when Bella decided to visit the Volturies alone? You went mad.” Emmett said angrily at his brother. No one reacted on the word fiance, everyone had been aware on the direction their relationship had been headed. “No, I won’t stand around doing nothing, I’ll kill them all.”

“Don’t,” Milan said to him and made him look at her. “If they decided I’m a danger you will just stand and watch, because you can’t get yourself killed as well. You have to let them take me if they decided so, Emmett.”
If Emmett could cry, he would. He wrapped his arms around Milan and held her close.

“Everything will be okay,” Robert said. “Edward and Carlisle will manage to talk the power till senses. No one will be killed or harmed.”
“This little girl managed to persuade them once,” Amari said and glanced down at Renesmee, “I’m sure she can show them the truth once again.”

They fell silent after Amari spoke; they waited for the rulers to come. Edward meant it was best if he and Carlisle met the Volturies on the outside of the house, they stepped outside ten minutes before Alice guessed they would come.

But the sight that met the three men surprised them beyond anything. It wasn’t the usual strict line off dark cloaks. One black coat, one lighter and two gray clocks was the only ones that emerged from the woods.

Edward read their minds immediately and understood the situation; Carlisle was a still on guard. The black cloak let the hood fall first, revealing Marcus with his cloudy red eyes. Demetri and Felix put removed their hoods afterward but the fourth vampire let it be on.

“Marcus,” Carlisle said utterly surprised. Marcus had always been the one Carlisle had bonded most with. “Are you coming alone?”
Marcus nodded slowly to his old friend. “Yes. I understand you’ve gained even more family members from rare species,” his voice hid all traces of emotions.

“I can assure you, Marcus, young Amari and Milan are no danger. Yes, they are rare, but just as civilized as you and me,” Carlisle said seriously.
“Shouldn’t we take this conversation inside, Marcus,” Edward said till the black haired man, but stared intensively at the fourth member of the small group. “If your guards can behave, of course.”
“Demetri came with me so I could track you down; Felix is just a necessary guard.”

Carlisle glanced at his son out of the corner of his left eye and understood that Edward had heard something that changed the situation, something that gave them an advantage. And besides, this was only four, not known to have strong physical powers; they could do nothing in a fight against the Cullen's.

Carlisle walked before them inside the spacious house. The living room was filled with statues. Only Renesmee was eagerly trying to look past Jasper from where he stood in front of her and Jacob. Milan held hands with her brother and Emmett had his arm wrapped around her waist securely.

The first thing Marcus and his guards noticed when they entered the room was that the supposed to me immortal child had grown remarkably.
“Aro will be pleased to see how your daughter has grown, Edward,” He said.
Edward nodded stiffly. “I think it’s time you reveal your secrets, Marcus. Do not beat around the bush.”

Robert was staring at the black haired vampire with strained eyes, a clouded human memory was threatening to break thought till his sharp vampire senses. Marcus stared back at Robert with defeated eyes. He then glanced at the two standing next to him; a tall man with serious but familiar features and a breathtakingly beautiful woman with looking exactly like…

Marcus sighed. “Years and years ago my wife was killed,” he started. “She was found decapitated in the palace. I never thought I would love anyone again, but I was mistaken. Thirty years ago I met a beautiful Italian woman. She was special on her own way, being a shape-shifter – much like your dog,” he motioned to a glaring Jacob. “She had stopped phasing, but she was still strong and lively. She lived with her people further north in the country.”

Milan felt her heart race and she quickly glanced at her brother; he was staring at the tall vampire with wide eyes.

“Her name was Aria Tarantino and she died while giving birth to our triplets, two boys and one girl. My venom couldn’t repair her damaged body. I was terrified about what Aro and Caius would do if they got their claws into the infants, so I had to act fast. The youngest, a boy stayed with Aria’s sister while I transported the girl and the other boy till America after finding a name in the register on an adoption agency,” Marcus’ eyes were saddened as he glanced at Robert, who he clearly recognized, and now saw how he was a newborn.

“Robert Frans,” Marcus simply said and shocked everyone in the room except Edward. “It was a great risk at leaving the two with you, I had no idea how they would turn out, and I didn’t even know if they would end up killing you.”
Robert was the one to speak, his children being beyond speechless. “What happened to the third twin?”

“Arian,” Marcus said and put a hand on the arm to the dark cloaked person next to him.
The fourth member in the group let his hood fall. Milan covered her mouth with her hand and stared from the young male in front of her and to her brother next to her, they were reflections of each other, looking more alike than Milan had ever looked alike Amari.

“Arian stayed with his aunt until she died last year and he came searching for me. Aro allowed him in the castle, but no one has known what he is,” Marcus told.

Milan stepped away from Emmett and took a step with Amari closer to the unknown twin.
“Remarkable,” She heard Carlisle whisper from the other end of the room. “As three drops of water.”

Arian was just as tall and lean as Amari, but his eyes was different. They were black and filled with anger. Milan took a hold of his tense hand and she could feel him relax. Amari took his other hand. It was as if their movements were planned. The three let their heads fall as they all felt a connection click. They all felt complete, like the last piece in the puzzle was filled.

Milan and Amari could feel the pain their twin carried; the feeling of being alone. This was the way it was meant to be, the three of them together. It was like they could read each other’s minds, because they carried a conversation without uttering any words. Their heartbeats beat in unison.

All the by standers stared at the trio in awe, amazed at how well the three fitted together, it came natural.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, the truth comes out. Who would have guessed, Marcus, the uninterested leader of Volterra fathered three mutants and gave them all away to save them from Aro's evil claws? None, I assume :)

Well, then hope you enjoy :)

I'll update when I have eight new comments !

Comment and Subscribe :D


~ BreeVixen