Status: Slow but ongoing

Finding Magyk

Max

“Bro!” I groaned as he pulled me across the road be the back of my shirt, there were groups of teenagers around staring at us. He let go and turned to face me a grin already glued to his face, a group of girls giggled in front of us. Ben winked at them and waved, great girls in my year already like my brother.

I pulled away from him as the bell rang, “See ya bro have a good time at uni”, I waved and headed into the building just in time to hear him mutter. “Uni…? Oh shit” and take off down the road.

Grinning and shaking my head I walk to the front office. “Uh, hi. I’m, er, new. Can I please get my time table?” I stuttered to the lady that was at the counter, she raised an eyebrow.

“Name?”

“Max Leva”, I mutter hoping she wouldn’t ask me again.

“Full name please,” she says looking above her wide glasses at my face and stretching the word full.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, “Maximum Leva”. She nods her head and taps on the keyboard before handing me my schedule, I walk away and look at my first class. Maths. “Try and survive the first day Max,” I whisper to myself and walk towards the classroom.

The teacher Mr. Wilkinson is writing on the whiteboard and the kids are throwing paper planes everywhere. I knock loudly and kick the door open with my combat boots, “Max Leva” I announce and show him my timetable. I walk past him and sit down at an empty seat in the front next to the window.

He hands me a textbook and starts blabbing on about random things, I sigh and stare out the window, completely bored and uninterested in anything to do with maths. The only thing that brings me back from the window is a solid thunk of a bag hitting the floor next to my desk, “Max this is Artemis he is also new to this school.”

I glance at the kid black and green hair, intense green eyes. Sound familiar? It was the guy from this morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I keep writing short ones!! Gah!
Comment and subscribe please.