Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

It's life. (Part 1)

Jen’s P.O.V
“So what’s the diagnose on the dress?” Sarah asked with concern in both her voice and eyes.

“I can’t return it like this” I said and sighed looking at the dress.

It was actually looking pretty good after I had used 2 hours trying to get away all of the dirt but it was still dirty at the bottom, you couldn’t actually see it but no matter what I can’t return it.

“What are you going to do?” She asked and looked at me.

I ran my hands through my hair “I don’t know. I guess I’ll just work more”

Suddenly we hear a lot of voices coming from down stairs and we both knew what that meant since it was 12:00 pm. I heard Sarah silently sigh before she got up from my bed.

“Well come on, I hear parents to be down stairs” She said with fake enthusiasm.

“Oh yeah, hours and hours of old people looking at us like we’re in some art show. Why in the world would I miss that?” I said with equally fake enthusiasm.

Sarah just laughed and took my hand and we both went down stairs where there were at least five different couples looking for a kid. As I took my last step I felt someone running into my stomach and hold around me, I let out a small ‘oof’ sound and then looked down to see who it was.

“Emily what’s up?” I asked softly and started to stroke her hair.

Sarah motioned that she was going into the living room and I nodded and then looked back down at Emily and kneeled in front of her.

“Emily?” I asked and looked her in the eyes.

“I’m scared” She said in a little voice and then put her thumb in her mouth.

“Why?” I asked.

“I don’t wanna be adopted” She said and I sighed to myself.

I sat down at the bottom steps of the stairs and Emily sat on my lap and I hugged her and started telling her what I told her every Sunday.

The conversation ended with her nodding and standing up and took my hand, we walked to the living room and sat down in the couch with Sarah and watched SpongeBob while couples walked around and looked and talked to the kids like they were at a museum.

Matt’s P.O.V
I groan as the annoying sound of my alarm clock goes off. I start hitting my nightstand looking for my alarm and when I don’t find it after a few seconds I open my eyes and turn it off. My alarm going off means it’s 12:00 pm.

I sigh and rub by eyes free of sleep and stand up from my bed and stretch. I walk over to my bathroom and wash my face, did my business and hopped into the shower hoping it would make me more awake.

As I stand in the shower I can’t help but think of the night before, about of I let out my big secret and then cried.

I’m such a pussy.

I also can’t help but think about Jennifer, not only is she a nice normal girl but she is also hot. And we kissed. And when we kissed I got this feeling, I don’t really know how to put it in words but it just felt right, kissing her, being with her. Jennifer feels right.

I smile to myself and turn off the water and walk out, I pull out a towel and dry myself quickly and then I wrap the towel around my waist and walk out and across my bedroom and into my closet.

I close the door and then throw the towel off and but on a pair of boxers, I find an all black v neck t-shirt, some jeans and socks. I walk over to the full size mirror to check and I nod to myself, it’s not that big of a deal what I wear but, come on.

I take the towel and go back to the bathroom and throw it in the hamper, I walk over to the mirror and fix my hair a little so it’s just right. I nod again being happy with my hair and I walk out of my bedroom and down to the kitchen where I see some of the staff making food.

“Morning Matthew” Rosalie says looking up from the stove with a smile.

“Morning” I said smiling back and I take a seat at the island.

“The usual?” She asks while stirring in a pot and I nod.

“Yes please” I say and look at her as she runs around the kitchen.

Only minutes later a big pile of pancakes is in front of me and I smile and thank her, I pour syrup all over the pancakes and starts toattack eat the food.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry that this is short (815 words to be exact) but i am NOT feeling good today, my throat is sore, my nose is stuffed and i have this huge ass headache right now and I haven't even started with my other story so i just shortened this and i am going to start to write on the other story now.

I'm really sorry guys but i am going to make it up to you by posting the rest of the chapter tomorrow, do you forgive me?

xxx PinklyVengeance