Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

It's Life. (Part 2)

Matt’s P.O.V
After the oh so delicious meal Rosalie had made me I got an unexpected phone call. Did I make it sound exciting? Good, but it was only Brian so no biggey. Anyway he was calling about the band practice we’re having today and just making sure we’re still having it, since my parents is away it’s all cool.

I bet you’re wondering, hey Matt why does it matter if your parents are there or not? Well unknown person my parents have a tendency to pull out the electric wire to the garage when we practice, they say it must be something wrong with the wire which must be one of the lamest excused ever.

So now we’re all in the garage halfway through and really sweaty, we don’t really have that many songs at the moment but the few we have is really fucking awesome if I must say so myself.

“Word around the block is that you kissed Jennifer” Brian says while taking a sip out of his water bottle.

“What?” I asked, it hasn’t even been 24 hours since the kiss.

“Jimmy said he saw you and Jennifer outside the orphanage locking lips” Brian said again.

“What the hell were you doing there?” I asked and looked at Jimmy.

“I saw this huge stallion duck on the road and decided to follow it and then I lost it” He said shrugging his shoulder, you could hear the excitement in his voice as he talked about his stallion duck.

“Fucking freak” I hear Zacky mumble as he played with his guitar.

“Hey!” Jimmy said and threw one of his drum stick at Zacky.

“What the hell!?” Zacky shouted as the stick met his cheek and some of his eye.

“I’m not a freak, I’m just special” Jimmy said and stuck his nose up in the sky, or in this case roof.

“Can we go back to the practice now” Brian shouts over all of the “fighting.”

“Yes, now shut up and let’s play some fucking music” I said and both Zacky and Jimmy stuck their tongue out at each other before going to their places.

LATERLATERLATERLATERLATER

”Man this shit is so good” Zacky said with a mouthful of pizza.

“Of course you think so, 1 you’re Italian and 2 you’re fat” Jimmy said probably still having some grudge over Zacky.

“I’m not fat” Zacky said and pouted a little.

“Sure you’re not” Jimmy said and then ran down the hallway of the mall we were at.

I chuckled to myself and looked around and noticed that Johnny aka short shit was gone.

“Dude where’s Johnny?” I asked Brian.

“He’s probably at his girlfriend house getting laid” Brian said with a shrug and I laughed.

I looked to my right and then back to Jimmy but quickly snapped my head right again, I looked inside the window and saw one of the most perfect thing in the world.

“Dude, I’ll catch up with you” I said to Brian and walked inside the store my eyes never leaving the small object.

In my side vision I saw Brian shrug and just kept walking trying to catch up with Jimmy and Zacky.

I smiled as I got into the store and walked over to the small object, I picked it up and looked at it closely my smile just growing bigger and bigger at the thought of what’s going to happen when I buy this small object. I take it in my hand and walk over to the cashier that has a big smile on her face, I pay for the object and walk out of the store saying goodbye.

It’s not hard to find the guys seeing as Jimmy is now yelling and laughing while jumping up and down earning a couple of weird stares from people. I quickly catch up with them still a smile on my face.

“What did you buy?” Jimmy asks with a skeptical look on his face.

“It’s a secret” I say and the guys share a look.

“Maybe it’s a sex toy?” Jimmy says.

“At forever 21?” Zacky asks

“I dunno what they’re selling there” Jimmy said innocently.

“Matthew? Is that you?” I heard a familiar shrieking voice behind me.

I turned around and yep there was my worst nightmare standing.

“Valary” I said and tried to smile but probably failed big time.

“Oh you know you can call me Val” She said and came and gave me a hug, one I didn’t return.

“So what brings you to the mall?” She asks with a big smile on her face and enthusiasm dripping from her words.

“He’s actually here buying a present for his girlfriend” Brian managed to say before I said anything.

I gave Val a small smile and turned around giving Brian a “what the hell” look, he shook his head and laughed a little.

“That’s right” Zacky starts “Matt’s finally got himself someone” He continued and patted my back.

“Oh?” Val said and looked down at the bag in my hand.

“Isn’t that right Matt” Brian said bringing me out of my thoughts.

“R-right. Uhm, I’m dating someone” I said and then a real smile came on my face at the thought of dating Jennifer.

“Well she must be really special if you buy her things, how long have you dated?” Val asks and I can hear the jealousy in her voice.

“6 months” Zacky says.

“A year” Brian says.

“A month” I say.

This is so cliché.

“What?” Val asks confused.

“Banana hammock” Jimmy shouts out and Val looks at him with disgust.

“Gross” She says.

“Anyway, call me” She says happily and gives me a wink before going over to her friends and they all start giggling.

“What the fuck?” I ask/shout turning around and look at Brian and Zacky.

“I didn’t think you were going to say anything” Zacky said with a shrug.

“God damn” I muttered under my breath and made my way to the exit being ready to leave ever since I heard Valary’s voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know i promised this a week ago BUT a week ago i was lying almost dead in my bed. (Ok that's kind of harsh but i was sick and i could barely move, let alone write a chapter. I am really sorry.)

Ok, so i brought up a couple of things when i posted a chapter for "I Was Told To Stay Away, Those Two Words I Can't Obey." Which i am going to post here in case you don't read that story:

1. I will now update on saturdays, i told you guys friday's first but every other friday i leave for my dad so i won't have internett access until saturday so i changed.

2. School now a days is tough, we start early and get off late so i haven't written any chapter what so ever. Hopefully i will finish all of my homework at school so i can spend more time writing chapters but if there is one saturday where i don't update please don't kill me. I'll have to take this as it comes, maybe i can find a rythm somehow.

3. Thank you so much for being pasient with me and thank you for ALL of the comments i get, i really hope i will be better at updating my stories from now on.

Oh and lately i have been watching THIS movie several times a day and it still cracks me up especially the "Forrest Gump" part. Hey! Those are my chocolates! haha x]