Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

Hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much to far away.

Jen’s P.O.V
”I’m sorry you had to leave with them” I said into the phone and pouted to no one in particular.

“Again, it’s not your fault and as long as I am on the phone with you this weekend won’t suck” Matt replied and I heard the car in the background.

I could only imagine how he had it right now, sitting in his parents car with Val and him in the backseat. He told me he had built some sort of fort between them because she kept trying to talk and touch him. I felt bad for the poor woman, never knowing how to take a no for an answer.

“I wish you were her right now, or strike that I wish I were with you right now” He whispered into the phone meaning he probably didn’t want his parents nor Val to hear him being a bit of a woman.

I bit my lower lip and smiled while twirling some hair on my left point finger.

“I wish you were here too” I said and blushed because I sounded like a lovesick puppy.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Just walking, to work” I say and I hear him sigh.

“I’m sorry we never got to talk after school” He said.

“It’s ok, it wasn’t really that important” I said not wanting to make such a big thing about it.

“It is if it made you cry, I promise the second I get home we’ll talk” He said and I could hear the promise in his voice which made a small smile come onto my face.

“Ok” I whispered.

“Where are you now?” He asked.

“Uhm, about a block from work” I said turning around a corner and I could see the sign of the restaurant that I was working on a few meters ahead of me.

“I’m sorry I have to go” He said and caught me off guard seeing as he was going to be on the road for at least a couple of more hours.

“Oh, ok I guess I’ll talk to you soon then” I said a little disappointed.

“Bye” He said shortly and soon I was met with the dial tone.

I shook my head to myself and then walked the few feet before I opened the backdoor to the restaurant and went inside.

“Hey sugar” Mary said as she walked inside with a scribbled notes (probably orders)

“Hey Mary” I replied and gave her a weak smile.

I walked to the personal room and went to my locker and put in my jacket and bag. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and straighten out my outfit, took my block and pen in hand and made my way out to the restaurant to do my job as a waitress.

Matt’s P.O.V
“… So of course I had to get it in all of the blue colors since it matches my eyes” Val said and smiled big.

I clenched both my hands and eyes in hope of somehow making Val go away, she had in some way gotten rid of the wall of stuff that split us and started talking to me like it’s something I wanted. Right now she was telling me about all of the money she spend at some high fashion store two days ago and it sucked monkey balls, I think I’m getting a head ache.

As you now probably have figured out I couldn’t find a way to get out of this damn weekend trip. My dad had picked me up at school that day when I was supposed to talk to Jennifer but of course something had to get in the way so I never got to talk to her which made me sad actually. It hurts me to know that she has to work her whole weekend because of a 230 dollar dress but hopefully my plan will work out and she won’t have to work overtime anymore.

I look out the window only to be met by nothing, well green grass and a few trees here and there but other than that there was nothing. It was completely bare, no houses, stores and whatever else is in Huntington. Our neighbor is a half hour away and that’s by car.

Looks like this weekend is going to be hell down and back but hopefully a few conversations with Jen here and there will make it at least a little less suckier.

I look up at the sky to see that the once light blue sky with a few clouds is now dark with a blanket of stars covering it, I look to my left and I can see the moon, it kind of looks like a toenail but it’s still beautiful, very beautiful.

“Matt? Pay attention” I hear Val say but I don’t really care.

I take my phone up from my pocket and starts writing a text.

Jen’s P.O.V

I open up my bedroom door to be met by complete darkness, I flick the light on and now I see a very messy room.

I liked it better in the dark.

I let out a sigh and run my hand over my face, we really need to clean all of this mess up. I shake my head to myself and throw my bag and jacket to my left making the mess only bigger. I rip my vest open, throw my shoes off, drag my pants down and take both of my t-shirt and bra off. I go into my bed and pull the covers over my chest, I take out my ponytail and lay down and close my eyes relaxing.

I open my eyes as I hear my phone vibrate in my purse. I sit up and pull the covers with me as I get off the bed, it takes me a while to find my phone but when I do I quickly pull it up and open the text I got.

Roses are red
Violets are blue..
Who cares about poems?
I miss you


I laugh to myself at the funny text Matt sent me, I walk back to my bed and lay down with my phone still in hand. I look at the text and read it over and over until sleep catches up with me.

Sarah’s P.O.V
“I’ll see you tomorrow then?” He asks in between kisses and I shrug.

“Maybe, if I’m not busy with Jen. But then again she has to work” I said as I heatedly kissed back.

“I’m sorry about her dress” He said and my heart melted a little.

“It’s ok, it’s not your fault” I replied and pulled back from the kiss with a big smile on my face.

“I’ll call you then, or text” He said and I nodded.

He grabbed my right hand softly and kissed the top of it gently, he laid it back to my sides and started to slowly walk backwards.

“Until next time” He said and I nodded again blushing this time.

“ Bye” I said with a small wave.

I watched him until he disappeared into the darkness, like the stupid teenage girl I was I smiled, bit my lower lip and blushed while touching the back of my hand where he had last kissed me.

I soon got out of my small daze and back into reality, I opened the door to the orphanage and ran inside and up to my bedroom. I opened the door quickly with a laugh but soon shut up when I saw that Jen was asleep. At that moment the stupid teenage girl ran away and somewhat of a mother figure came in and took over.

I silently ‘awwwed’ to myself, it has been a long time since Jen has been to bed this early and haven’t had any nightmares yet, at least I hope she hasn’t had any nightmares yet. I turn off the lights to the bedroom and I carefully walk over to my bed trying to avoid the mess and lie down, I pull my clothes off and pull on a thin t-shirt and my sleeping shorts. I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope this can somewhat make up for the loss of not updating last week, school's been pretty hard this week so i have spent(?) every living hour studying for this test we had on thursday.

Anyway, like i said on my other story (I Was Told To Stay Away, Those Two Words I Can't Obey.) i have a blog up and running (http://www.lenemarieo.blogspot.com) which is from now on where you can find out anything concerning my stories, if you would please check in one time a day that would be great because if i need help, that is where i will post the question instead of making meaningless chapters that can get me reported.

Until Next Time; PinklyVengeance