Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

I don't know what to do,so excited, i can't hide it.

Jen’s P.O.V
“Come on just take it” I said with my hand stuck out in front of Brian and Jimmy.

“Yo what’s going on?” Zacky asked as both he and Johnny stood besides Brian.

“We’re not taking it back, it’s yours” Brian said as he crossed his arms.

“Well I’m not taking it, do you know how much money this is?” I said and motioned for the envelope in my hands.

It had officially turned Monday and I haven’t heard anything from Matt since the car trip up to the cabin but I did see that he called me a couple of times and every time I tried to call back I got his voicemail. I’ll admit that I let my fantasy get way out of control when I started to think that Matt left me for Val, he wouldn’t do that right? But then again we’re not really dating so he could have gotten back together with her and they could have been having sex the whole weekend, oh dear god have mercy upon my soul, I need to stop thinking.

“But you are an amazing waitress and deserve all the tips you get, and don’t you need the money?” Jimmy asked looking a little curious but his face immediately changed to a look of pain when Brian elbowed him in the stomach and I looked at both of them weirdly.

“I mean, you’re a teenage girl. Don’t you need money for clothes and makeup?” He asked and rubbed the back of his neck.

I sighed “I guess but I don’t need 300 bucks” I said and looked at all of them.

“And I looked and you didn’t write any awesome things on them” I continued and looked at Zacky.

“Are you so sure of that? Did you look at everyone?” He asked suspiciously and arched an eyebrow.

“Well no but –“ I started but he interrupted me.

“Then you don’t know, you should check out. Seriously Jennifer.” He said and looked at me and the rest of the guys nodded.

I sighed giving up, you can’t have an argument with these guys. I opened up the envelope and shuffled all the money so they were like a fan and looked at all of the bills but couldn’t see anything so I turned them around and nothing, bob kiss.

“There’s nothing—“ I stopped as I looked up and saw that the guys were gone.

I sighed “I am officially the stupidest person in the whole world” I said to myself, I can’t believe I fell for that crap twice in under a week.

I grunt as I put the envelope in my bag and I walk inside the school and make my way to my locker where I put the bag inside and take out my social science books.

“Hey beautiful” I hear someone whisper in my ear, I blush and turn around coming face to face (well more like face to lower neck and upper chest since he’s taller than me) with Matt.

“Hi” I say not knowing how to reply.

“How was your weekend?” He asked as I shut my locker and we both started walking.

“It was ok, lots of working” I said and he nodded a little, I was eager to ask him the same question but I didn’t want to seem jealous or eager.

“Well that sounds like fun” He said sarcastically.

“Yeah, uhm how was your weekend?” I asked trying to sound casual.

“It was pretty boring, just hours and hours doing nothing in nowhere.” He replied and put his hands in his jeans pocket, I nodded and we just kept walking until we were in front of my class.

“This is my class” I said and pointed towards the door.

“I guess I’ll see you later” I said and turned around.

“Wait!” Matt said rather loudly and gently turned me around.

“What?” I asked and looked at him curiously.

“I want to take you out on a date, a real date like I promised. Just the two of us.” He said and he smiled his oh so cute dimply smile.

I bit my lower lip and blushed feeling like some teenage school girl (oh wait I am, well then I guess I hit the nail pretty hard on the head.)

“Uhm, sure. I’d love to go on a date with you.” I said and on the inside I was screaming, shouting and bursting of joy while I tried to seem calm and collected on the outside.

“Ok, I’ll see you at lunch beautiful.” He said and softly kissed the side of my cheek like he had done that one time in front of Isabella. I felt my cheeks getting redder so I looked down as I made my way towards my seat. I sat down and opened my notebook just as the teacher walked into the classroom.

“Good morning class I trust you all had a good weekend” He said and the rest was just blah blah blah.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's been almost two weeks, but now that school is more seriously i have less time.
I'm also sorry for that this is short but i am dead tired so i am heading to bed now and will either update this tomorrow or I'll be your crying shoulder, maybe both?

As you can see i have started putting links into the story again well that's because when i didn't some links were forgotten and that sucks :( boo.

Comment???