Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

We Pray For Better Days.

Jen’s P.O.V
So the classes I had before lunch went by really quickly, of course that’s because I never stopped thinking about Matt asking me out and kissing my cheek. It was on constant replay and I just wanted it to happen again and again and again until I was sick of his kisses (which I would never be.)

I opened my locker and put in my books that I had used and took out my wallet and started making my way to the cafeteria.

“Jennifer over here!” I heard Sarah shout from the long line leading towards the food. Luckily Sarah wasn’t that far behind, I smiled and ran over to her and stood beside her.

“Wow, don’t you look fancy and colorful today” I said and she laughed.

“Thank you” She said and did a small turn.

“Why did you run out of the house this morning, in a rush for something?” I asked curiously.

“Uh well I just had to catch up with someone before school” She replied.

I nodded “Aha, I see. And this person doesn’t happen to be a guy does it?” I asked her knowingly, she wouldn’t dress up this fancy to meet one of her friends.

A blush came across her face and she looked down at the ground.

“Ooooo, Sarah Johnson has been bitten by the love bug” I teased her and made kissing sounds.

“Shut up” She muttered still with the blush on her face so I just couldn’t stop.

“Sarah is in love, Sarah is in love, Sarah is in love” I started singing lowly and looked at her.

“Please just order your food” She said and motioned for me to go in front of her.

“You go first, I don’t know what to get” I said and she just nodded, the redness in her cheeks was faint when she ordered.

“What’s with all the food?” I asked as I saw the woman carrying two trays both full of food.

“You’re not pregnant are you?” I asked in shock.

“No, I just got the food for me, Zacky and Jimmy” She said and took both of the trays and I nodded understandingly.

“I see” I said and she started to move a lot.

“This is really heavy dude, I’m going to the table, OK?” She asked and I nodded and gave her a smile.

“Sure” I said and I watched as she walked away, I turned and looked at the lunch lady who gave me a polite smile, I gave her one back and I shoved my tray of fries and an apple a little forward so she could punch it in.

“That’s will be 3,50” She said softly and I gave her the money and turned around.

I looked up from my tray and came face to face with Isabella.

“You’re not going to eat that right?” She asked in her usual obnoxious/snobby voice.

I looked down at my tray and didn’t see anything wrong with the fries and apple.

“You know that there’s like a thousand calories in that… thing” She said and pointed towards my food.

“Yeah, and the last thing you need honey is to get fat…” Val said from behind her, Isabella looked at me from head to toe.

“…er” She finished for Val and I have to admit that stung, I don’t usually care about what they say but this somehow did.

They both laughed and I looked down ashamed, maybe they were right. I let out a small sigh and walked away from them and to the table everybody was sitting at, Sarah saw me coming and scooted over so I was seated next to her and Matt. I put my tray down and sat down with a glum look on my face.

“What’s wrong?” Matt whispered so the others wouldn’t hear.

“Nothing” I replied and just looked at my food debating if I should eat it or to just let it be.

“Please tell me” He begged and I just shook my head.

“I’m tired that’s all” I replied and gave him a small smile in hope that it would convince him and I think it did because he turned back to his food and started to eat.

“Ok, so there is something I need to tell you guys, or it’s more likely we need to tell you” Sarah started and everybody looked at her.

“We?” Johnny asked confused and looked at her.

“For the past six months me and Jimmy have been seeing each other” She said and the whole table was quiet.

“YES! It’s true, we’ve been secretly dating each other and she is my sister!” Jimmy shouted dramatically.

“Dude, what did I tell you about letting him watch soap operas?” Brian asked and lightly punched Zacky in the stomach. He let out a small ‘oof’ and rubbed the spot where Brian had hit him.

“He wouldn’t shut up about everybody else that got to watch it so I just let him, he gets so fucking annoying.” He replied.

“I can’t believe you guys are dating!” Maria said with a smile.

“Why didn’t you guys tell us sooner?” Johnny asked.

“Because it was much funnier that way” Jimmy said with a shrug.

“So why did you guys tell us now?” Matt asked.

“Well now that Matt and Jennifer have declared their love for each other we decided that we would do it too.” Sarah said and nudged me a little.

“We haven’t declared out love for each other” I mumbled but no one heard me.

They all chatted about the new ‘hot’ couple while I just stayed quiet looking at my food, don’t get me wrong it’s awesome that they’re together, to be honest I kind of had my suspicions but I didn’t read that much into it.

All I could think about was what Isabella and Val said, like I said I never take it personally what they say to me but this did. I mean they’re both popular and both are cheerleaders and they are really skinny, while I am some orphan loser that is lucky enough to “date” Matt because he pities me.

“I’ll be right back” I said and stood up from the table, Matt gave me a confused look but I just shook it off and made my way out of the cafeteria.

The last thing I heard was Isabella’s obnoxious laughter.

I let out a sigh and felt tears in my eyes, I ran the hell down the hall and into a handicap bathroom that way I was sure I was alone and no one could hear me. I locked the door and walked over to the mirror that was in the middle of the wall, I stood in front of it and looked at myself. Now I honestly don’t know why Matt is with me, my hair is messed up at most times, I hate my nose, my lips are thin,my boobs I have no boobs, my stomach…

I pull up my shirt and look at my stomach, I pinch my stomach seeing a good amount of fat in between my thump and point finger, a frown comes onto my face.

Isabella and Val must have no fat on their stomachs.

I pull my shirt higher just under my bra and I can see the scars of my burn marks, my frown deepens and the tears fall faster, I keep my shirt up with one hand and let the other run over the scars. I close my eyes and just silently cry, I can hear him and I can feel him. I can feel him touching me, kissing me, I can hear his evil laughter as he starts to pull my pants, kissing my thighs on the way down, I can feel his breath on my abdomen as he hooks his thumbs into my panties and pull them down, I can feel him starting to slide himself into me while laughing.

I open my eyes immediately. I look around the room to make sure he is not here. I let out a sigh of relief when I see that I am in fact alone, I gently pull the shirt back down and I wipe the tears away from my cheeks. I sigh again and look at myself. I wipe away the mascara that had run down my cheeks with my tears and I start to fan my eyes trying to get my eyes back to normal, I fix my hair and clothes before I look at myself again.

From now on I am not going to feel like this, I want to feel beautiful, I want to look as beautiful as Isabella and Val, whatever it takes and maybe then Matt can really like me and not just “date” me out of pity.

A smile comes onto my face and I nod to myself, just as I walk out the bell rings signaling that classes are about to start. I run to my locker and get my books and bag out and then slam my locker shut.

“Is everything ok?” Matt asked coming from behind me.

I turned around and we both started walking down the hall and I pondered his question, everything is not ok now but it will be soon and with that thought I smiled.

“Yeah” I said with a big smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did a little twist because i really hope this will add some drama to the story, whatcha think?DO YOU WANT TO BE ZACKY'S GIRLFRIEND?
The first one who volunteers get the spot ;)


Sorry Zacky lovers but the spot has been filled, but a good thing is that i had alot of people who wanted to, i thought none would say yes (no offence to Zacky, he's hot!)