Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

Go On And Kiss The Girl.

Jen’s P.O.V
My eyes widen as i look from the closed box and into Matt’s eyes speechless, this keeps going for about a minute until I decide to speak up.

“Uhm, what? I’m sorry but we can’t get married, we’re like in high school dude and we haven’t even known each other for a month. If we get married now it will most likely end up in a divorce in like three to five years and that would like really suck dude..” I continued rambling and just saw the smile on Matt’s face continue to slowly grow.

After my ramble was coming to an end I started to breathe heavily feeling dizzy and Matt’s smile immediately wiped off his face, he threw the box on the bed and got over to me and grabbed my shoulders and tried to meet my eyes.

“Hey, HEY! Look at me!” He yelled trying to get my attention, but I just kept hyperventilating.

“Babe, babe, babe look at me” He said and grabbed my chin gently with his thumb and point finger. I looked at him still breathing heavily.

“Come on, slow down” He said and started breathing slowly wanting me to mimic his actions, after a few long seconds I started to follow him. My breathing started to slow down and so did my heart until I was somewhat calm.

“Relax, ok I was only kidding” He said as he sat down beside me on his bed and after those words came out of his mouth I breathed out a breath of relief.

“Thank god” I said as I put my head in my hands, a few seconds went by in silence and my head shot up from my hands and I starred, no more like glared at him.

“You were kidding!?” I shouted and started to hit his bicep.

“Ow” He said as he tried to shield himself from my blows.

“You were kidding!!! Dude I could have died!” I yelled as I threw him back on the bed and started to hit his chest.

“Ow, Ow, I’m sorry, Ow, I actually wanted to ask you something else, Ow, Ow, ouch, wow you have a really mean right hook” He said trying to apologize for himself and I stopped and looked at him breathing heavily from what I just did, my hair in my face.

“What?” I asked between breaths.

“I said you have a really mean right hook” He said as he brought his left hand over to his right biceps.

“No before that” I said looking at him.

“Ow?” He asked and I gave him a look saying ‘dude, you‘re stupid’.

“No, before that” I said wiping some of my hair out of my face.

“Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you something else” He said and looked at me and I just waited for him to speak again.

He reached his hand to the bed where the small black box and tried to sit up but with me straddling his waist that wasn’t an option.

He opened the box and showed me a pair of earrings that matched the ring I had gotten from him.

“I wanted to ask you to officially officially officially be my girlfriend” He said and I took the box from his hands.

“Woah” I said and took the box from his hands and took out the earrings.

“These are really awesome” I said with a smile and looked down at him.

He gave me a smile back and put both of his hands on my hips, I immediately looked down at his hands, I felt a little uncomfortable but I didn’t freak out. I bit my lower lip as I looked back up at Matt who was looking at me normally, I didn’t see any anger or lust in his eyes. Instead I saw comfort and happiness.

I put the earrings back into the box and put it beside us on the bed, I put both of my hands on his chest as I started to lean forward our eyes stayed on each other as I was so close to him our noses were touching. I leaned more down just as our lips were softly touching each other.

“Yes” I whispered before my lips gently covered his in a sweet passionate kiss. We kissed each other for a few seconds until I pulled back, our eyes meeting the moment they opened both of us staying silent.

“Please don’t tell me you want to be a comedian when you grow up” I said breaking the silence making Matt laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but i just had to update, i was so glad with all of the comments i got on the last chapter.
Maybe i'll update when i get home because i am really starting too feel this story :D

Oh and for you people wondering:
In the last chapter Jennifer said "Holy Shiet" and i intentional put the E in so i didn't misspell it ;D