Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

It's Just As Good As Any Other Day.

Jen’s P.O.V

I cuddled deeper into Sarah who was stroking my hair.

I had just told her the whole story and it was surprisingly quiet, she was surprisingly quiet.

“I don’t want to be mean or anything but how could you be so stupid to take the drink from a stranger?” She asks.

“It wasn’t the drink, I was knocked out by something. I had this terrible headache when I woke up” I whispered and she nodded.

“But still, you took that drink” She said.

“I know, and it was stupid but he just seemed so nice and so real” I said and turned my head so I looked at Sarah.

“They all do” She whispered as she kissed the top of my head.

“So are you going to tell anyone that works here?” She asked.

“I-I don’t know, right now I don’t know anything” I replied.

“I’m scared” I whispered.

“Of course you are, you’re 16 and pregnant, it’s not an ordinary thing.” She started and then let out a small sigh. Both of us were quiet after that, I could hear Sarah’s heartbeat which was calm and almost quiet. It was nice having moments like these with her, it’s like we were actually sisters and not two kids that were orphans.

“You know I’m here for you right?” Sarah whispered.

I looked up and met her eyes and then I gave her a smile which she slowly returned.

“Of course, I would have to kill you if you left me” I said jokingly making her chuckle.

“I just wanted you to know.” She replied and I nodded.

We both went quiet again but it didn’t last as long as the last quiet moment we had.

“What do you wanna do?” Sarah asked.

I took a deep breath and then let it out and a big smile came on my face.

“I wanna call Matt” I said and giggled.

“Of course you want to” She said.

“Hey, how about you call Matt, I call Jimmy and I get him to call all of the others and we can meet up someplace, maybe we can finally meet Zacky’s girlfriend” She suggested while gently pulling me off her and then sat up.

I followed her and sat up too “Sure, sounds like a good idea” I said.

Sarah grabbed my phone and tossed it to me and then picked up her own and made her way to the bathroom while calling Jimmy.

I looked down at my phone only to realize that I don’t have Matt’s number, and when you don’t have anyone’s number there is only one thing you can do.

Helloooo Google.

I walked over to my bed and kneeled down and brought my computer up from under the bed. I sat in front of it and then opened it, I opened the top and was immediately greeted with a picture of Slash, I laughed knowing that Sarah must have used my computer seeing she is obsessed with him.

I save the picture just in case she didn’t and then I went onto Google and searched for his name, I got a page from the yellow pages that had a number and an address, of course it’s not certain that it’s him but it’s worth a shot.

Taking out my phone I started to dial his number, I pressed the green button on my phone and waited for the other line to pick up. With each beep that was on the phone I got more nervous, what if it wasn’t him? What if it is him? Oh my god.

“Hello?” A male voice asked.

Everything stopped, I was too busy arguing with myself to hear what his voice sounded like.

“Anyone there?” The male voice asked after a few seconds and I breathed out a sigh of relief knowing it was Matt’s voice.

“I’m hanging up now” He said.

“NO!” I shouted.

I coughed a little “You know, it’s weird how you told me to call you but you didn’t give me your number” I said with a small smirk on my face.

I could hear him chuckle “Yeah, I guess that’s pretty stupid” He said and I nodded to myself.

“Wait, if I didn’t give you my number how did you get it?” He asked and my smile dropped, I bit my lower lip as a small blush came onto my face.

“I googled you” I said with a shy voice and I could hear him laughing, not like “ha-ha” but full on “rofl.”

“How sweet” He said once he was done laughing.

“Well I had to find it somehow” I said.

“True, true” He replied.

“Is there a reason as to why you called or did you just want to hear my incredible voice” He asked jokingly but it still made me blush.

I would just like to say that in my defense, his voice is incredible.

I licked over my dry lips “Me and Sarah are bored and so we thought we could all hang together and maybe meet Zacky’s girlfriend” I said.

“Ah, well that sounds cool. Where should we meet?” Matt asked.

“Uhm, I dunno. Here?” I asked back.

“Sure, I’ll be there in a few minutes”.

“Coolio” I replied back.

“Later babe” He said.

“Later” I shut my phone and my computer and made my way over to the bathroom door, I put my ear against it and heard that Sarah was still on the phone so I made my way over to our closet to find something else to wear than what I was currently wearing.

I went through the closet a couple of times before I found an outfit that I haven’t wore in a while, I quickly dressed and then walked over to the dresser and looked through the jewelry, of course I put on the earring and the ring Matt gave me, I also put on a simple peace necklace.

Then I walked over to the full view mirror and checked myself out, I nodded happily and walked over to one of the smaller closet we have where we keep our backpacks, purses, ect. I took my hello kitty bag out and threw my wallet, phone, iPod and lip balm.

“Ok so I talked to everybody and we’re meeting them at IHOP for lunch” Sarah said and then looked at me up and down.

“Wow, nice pants dude. When did we get those?” She asked and I laughed.

“I actually have no idea, I think we’ve had this for a while but just forgotten about it, oh and Matt’s coming over here since I had no idea what we were doing” I said and she nodded.

“Cool, then he can drive us there” She said and this time I nodded.

“I’m going to change” She said.

“Okie dokie, I’m going down stairs” I said and she nodded.

We both went our separate ways, Sarah over to the closet and I went down stairs to one of the common room and helped out with a few of the babies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Choose fast: Pink or Purple???? (THIS IS IMPORTANT TO THE STORY, and no it has nothing to do with the baby ;D)