Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

You're The One, And In You I Confide More.

Jen’s P.O.V
Babe, please talk to me. I need to hear from you.

I licked my dry lips and looked up from the text that I had gotten from Matt a few hours ago, I dried the tears that had escaped my eyes. I couldn’t cry right now.

I was met with the front door of Matthew Sanders mansion, yeah you heard me I’m back. I took a deep breath and then let it out. I took my backpack from my shoulder and opened the small pocket and put my phone in it, I zipped it shut and flung it back on my right shoulder.

Ringing the doorbell I took another deep breath to control myself, I heard footsteps running and then the door was ripped open in seconds. Matt was standing there out of breath and we both just looked at each other.

Next thing I know I was pulled in a hug, a warm cuddly hug by Matt who was talking so fast I didn’t hear what he said. All I heard was douchebag, jackass, worried and sorry in there but I didn’t say anything, I just listened to him ramble and I soon felt tears falling out of my eyes. I just clutched his shirt trying to get him closer to me.

“– and I am really really really sorry, I was just worried about you and –“Matt stopped talking, I closed my eyes and buried myself deeper into his chest (if it was possible.) I felt Matt’s hand stroking my hair and his head leaned down and I felt his eyes on me.

“Babe, why are you crying?” He asks softly, I shook my head and he let out a small breath.

“Come on” He say and held one arm around me as we walked inside the house and walked into a small living room. Matt sat me down on the couch and then sat beside me.

“What’s with the crying?” He asks softly.

I took a deep breath preparing myself for what I was going to say, I had to calm myself down to so it all wouldn’t come out as a blubbery mess. I took a few more deep breaths and then wiped my eyes, I looked up from the ground and at Matt’s nose, I just couldn’t face his eyes yet.

“They kicked me out” I say softly still keeping my eyes on his nose.

“What?” He ask, I’m not sure if he heard it and is shocked or something or if he just didn’t hear.

“I got kicked out of the orphanage” I say again, my voice stronger and louder.

There was silence, I kept looking at his nose not thinking. It was like everything around me stopped for just a few seconds and as cliché as it sound, it was like me and Matt were the only one in the room.

“What the fuck?” He asked after a few seconds had passed, I just shrugged my shoulders in reply.

“Can they do that? I mean they can’t do that, you’re an --- orphan” He says as he stands up.

“Apparently they can, because they did” I said and looked up at Matt.

He sat down on the couch and looked me in the eyes.

“Tell me, what happened”

FLASHBACK

I watched as the cars that go to school and pre-school drives away. I close the front door and make my way to the main office where Gena should be, Gena being the owner of this whole orphanage. It used to be her and her husband but Henry died of a heart attack a few years ago, it was an awful sight.

I knocked on the big wooden door and waited for her to say come in, when I heard it I gently opened the door and peaked in, yup, there she was sitting at her desk looking at her computer and sometimes glancing down at the papers in front of her.

She looked up when she heard me shutting the door, a confused smile got on her face.

“Jennifer, why aren’t you in school?” She asks and put the papers back in the folders and then put them away, she folds her hands over the desk table and look at me. I take a few steps forward, I cough before I sit down in one of the two chairs that are in front of the desk and I fold my hands in my lap.

“Uhm, well I kind of have some news” I say and look at her looking clueless as ever.

“Oh ok, well then lay it on me” She says and I can hear happiness in her voice, this must have been the first time since Henry’s death that I’ve heard her use that voice and it makes me feel guilty.

“Well, uhm” I unfold my hands and start to pick on my sleeves, I had practiced with Sarah the night before. We had done different version of how she would take it; Calm and collected, angry and uncontrolled, glaring and calm… Like I said, all kinds, even one where she offered to throw me a circus party but we thought that was least likely to happen but it was kind of fun.

“Use your words honey” She says still looking at me which didn’t make me less nervous.

I bite my lower lip and look up from my lap. I put my hands to my sides and cough.

“I’m pregnant” I say my voice clear and strong.

Gena laughs lightly but stops when she sees that I’m not laughing with her.

“What did you say?” She asks still with a cheery voice.

“I am pregnant” I say feeling like I have to repeat myself every time I tell someone I’m pregnant.

There is a small silence before she lets out a small breath.

“Oh, well, wow” She starts, her cheery voice is slowly fading and I can hear the small cheeriness that’s left is mixed with some confusion and concern.

“Uhm, how long have you been pregnant” She asks.

“About 3, soon 4 weeks” I say looking down in my lap.

“Oh, wow. This is unexpected” She says calmly which freaks me out.

“And this is with Matthew am I correct?” She asks and I stopped breathing.

I didn’t think of that, should I tell her it’s Matt’s or should I start tell her how I was raped one night while I went to a party, she would have a fit if she knew. I don’t know what it is with that woman but when she hears that one of us went to a party that included alcohol she will freak out big time. I guess I’ll have to do what’s best at the moment.

“Yes, its Matt’s” I whisper and look up at her.

She keeps her expression calm while we both stare at each other.

“Does he know?” She asks after a few seconds.

“Yes” I say and she nods.

“Then I think it’s best if you go live with him, at least for the time being” She says as she looks through some papers in her drawer.

My eyes widen “What?” I ask semi shocked.

She look up from the drawer “I think it’s best if you go live with Matt for the time being, imagine what the small children will think when they know you’re pregnant, they’re going to think it’s ok to be carrying a child at this age. I’m sorry but I just can’t have that in my orphanage” She says and out a paper in front of me.

“Can you please sign this"


FLASHBACK OVER

“So she sent you out on the streets at the age of sixteen, that doesn’t sound right” Matt growls say.

“Well she did, she emancipated me” I say looking down at my hands while tears silently rolled down my cheeks.

Next thing I know Matt’s arms were around me and he pulled me in a tight hug, he kissed the side of head.

“Everything is going to be ok” He says and I start sobbing again and clutch to his shirt for dear life.

After an hour of me crying and holding on to Matt and him whispering comforting words into my ear I had finally managed to stop crying and we were just sitting there.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do now” I whisper into his shirt.

“I don’t know where to go, where to stay, I only have one job which I probably will get fired from because I haven’t gone to any of my shift in a week” I say.

“You’re not going anywhere, I’m not going to let you go out there alone and pregnant, you’re staying here so I can watch you” He says sternly but still I can hear the love in his voice.

I shake my head “I don’t want to intrude, plus what would your parent say?” I ask.

“You’re not intruding because I would love to have you hear and my parents are rarely so I don’t really think they give a crap and they can deal with it when they actually are home” He say and he ends the sentence with a light peck on my lips making me shiver.

A small smile break out on my face when he pulls away, he gives me a small dimpled smile back.

I lick over my lips “I’m a little cold, I think I’ll go change” I say and stand up as Matt nods.

I picked up my back pack that was on the side of the sofa and slung it over my right shoulder and made my way to the stairs.

“Wait!” I heard Matt shout, he ran over to me and handed me a piece of paper.

“What this?” I ask.

“It’s a map over the house, so you won’t get lost” He said and winked at me, I laughed and nodded.

“Great” I said while laughing and then stood up on my toes and pecked his cheek. I turned away from him and made my way up the stairs and into his bedroom, crossing the bedroom I went into his bathroom.

I quickly change into a something a little more not shorts, I threw the old clothes back into my backpack which I took off the floor after I had zipped it shut and flung it over my shoulder. I looked into the bathroom mirror to see some traces off black mascara. I turned the water on and then ran my hands under it which I then brought up to my face to wash of the makeup I hadn’t cried away. I debated on putting on new makeup but I didn’t bother.

Opening the “map” (which really was just directions) I looked over it, it was amazing what they had in this house. Training room, swimming pool, sauna, library and even a secret studio (which I guess is something Matt came up with considering his parents doesn’t support his band dream.)

I folded the paper and put it in my back pocket, I walked out and put my backpack on his bed. I figured he wouldn’t mind and I had a lot of stuff in there which I didn’t want to drag with me.

After that I walked out of the room and down the stairs and into the small living room where we sat just a few minutes ago only to find him gone.

“Yo Marco, where you at?” I ask in a gangster voice.

“In here Polo” I heard Matt answer back.

I looked around trying to find where the voice was at but I had no idea.

“Where’s here?” I shout confused.

“Kitchen!” He shouts again and I chuckle.

Pulling my map out I look over it and see that the kitchen in out one door, down the stairs, down the hallway and then take a right. Amazing I could hear him and vice versa.

“Ok then” I say as I fold the map and then put it back in my pocket and make my way to the kitchen.

When I get there I see Matt standing with his back against me at the kitchen table fumbling with something oblivious to my presence.

“Whatcha doing Marco?” I ask standing in the doorframe.

I see him jumping a little at my voice making me more confused as to what it is he’s doing, that’s until he turned around with a smile on his face and motion for me to go over to him which I do.

His dimply smile is so contagious that I just have to break out into smile when looks at me right in the eyes while smiling.

He turned around and two seconds later he turned back but in his hands he had twelve pink roses and a small red cardboard box in his hands. I looked at him confused when he reached this out for me to take.

“What’s this?” I ask as I take the roses and box out of his hands. I smell the roses and they smell absolutely wonderful.

“It’s me being an ass yesterday. I realized the second you left that I was wrong, it’s not my choice to decide when you’re going to tell our friends, or anyone for that matter and I really am sorry I made you upset. I just wanted and still want you to know that you can trust them and I understand that it might take time and I support you no matter what and when you want to tell them” He says and I can see the regret in his hazel eyes.

“Thank you” I say with a small smile as I put both roses and the box on the table. I stand on my toes and reach up to give him a kiss, he meets me half way an our lips meet, this isn’t some small peck like we have shared before, this is full on making out with passion. His arms goes around my waist while mine goes around his neck, his hands then slides down my butt which gives me goose bumps and then they rest on my thighs, he pulls me up from the ground and walk a few steps and then set me on the island counter and he position himself between my legs.

My fingers runs through his hair gently tugging on the little that he has while his hands goes back around my waist. A few seconds later we both pull away completely breathless, Matt leans his forehead against mine and look at me in the eyes.

“That was amazing” He says and I bite my lower lip and nod.

“We’ll take it one step at a time, it’ll all be ok in the end” He whispers as he leans in and pecks my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my new Matt Sanders father/daughter story HERE!

I am really sorry if there's some mistakes in here (but i guess that's normal) but i'm exhausted righ now. If you find something, let me know ;D

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS, ESPECIALLY MY SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS!