Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

Such A Surreal Place To See.

Jen’s P.O.V
I stir before I open my eyes and I can feel something weird poking my lower back. I move forward a little bit and then I notice something heavy resting on my hips. I look to my side as I feel someone’s hot breath on my neck.

Turning around completely I am face to face with Matt Sanders, I let out a scream as I scramble away from him. So far away that I fall out of the bed and hit the floor with my butt first. Seconds later Matt’s head is seen poking from the bed with confusion on his morning face.

“Why are you on the floor? And why did you scream?” He asks and I can hear the sleep in his voice.

“Sorry, you just scared me. It’s been a while since I’ve last woken up to a guy besides me” I say quietly.

Guilt is shown on Matt’s face and you can also hear it in his voice “I’m sorry, I should have slept on the floor.” He says as he helps me up from the floor and then helps me onto the bed.

“No it’s ok, I should just face my fear in hope that they’ll go away” I say shrugging it off.

“That’s a good idea but you shouldn’t do it just like that, one step at a time remember” Matt say as his hand cups my cheek. I lean into his touch closing my eyes and next thing I feel is Matt’s lips on mine.

My eyes open and I can see Matt looking back at me, a small smile comes on my face as I kiss him back. Both of us close our eyes and the kiss keeps going. It’s not an erotic or like a turn me on kind of kiss, it’s just sweet, passionate and romantic.

I pull away breathing hard and I look at Matt who looks back at me.

“I need to take a shower” I say, sleeping in all of my clothes wasn’t the best thing I’ve ever done. And unless it was minus a thousand degrees outside I probably wouldn’t do it again.

“I’m making breakfast” He says as he stands up and that’s when I notice his stomach.

And oh god what a stomach that is. I just want to jump up from this bed and throw myself at him.

My eyes widen at my thought and I lightly shake my head, I think the warm temperature got to my head.

“Enjoying the view?” Matt asks with a smirk and I immediately blush knowing I got caught.

“Nice boner dude” I say with a small laugh as I run off into the bathroom.

After I had locked the door I hear Matt mumble a small ‘fuck’ and then him running out of the room and I blushed even more knowing he was most likely to go off and relieve himself.

I turned around and turned on the shower, while waiting for the water to hit the right temperature I stripped. I ran my hands through my hair trying to get out most of the knots out, I give up trying knowing I would need a brush but since I don’t have one here…

Showing the shower curtain aside I stick my hand in the shower only to find it ice cold. Shaking my head lightly I turn the heat on and as I feel the water being just the right temperature I step inside.

I close my eyes enjoying the hot water that’s falling over me.

After just standing there for a few minutes I figure it would be a good thing to wash myself, so I look around the shower and to my surprise I see both shampoo and conditioner. None the less I squirt some shampoo in my hand and a smile comes on my face as I realize it’s a vanilla scented shampoo.

When the shampooing and conditioning was done I looked around for some soap to use on my body, ironically enough there wasn’t one for girls. So I hesitantly picked up the body wash for men but when I noticed it smelled like Matt I opened it and started to wash my body.

When the last soap was washed off my body I stood under the water for a few more minutes before I decided to NOT use up all the hot water and get out of the shower. I shut the water off and pulled the curtain aside, I let my hands run through my hair and twist it getting some of the water out of it. Then I step out of the shower.

After opening different cabins I finally find the one that’s holding the towels, I quickly dry my hair and when it’s not dripping wet anymore I wrap the towel around my body.

Looking in the mirror my eyes immediately goes to the small scars on my chest, my fingers trail over one of the newest. It was burned in a few days before I knew I was pregnant, after I found out I made a mute promise to myself and my future baby that I wouldn’t do anything that might risk it’s life.

Speaking about it, I haven’t thought much about it. About what to do with the baby I mean. There is a few options though and abortion is not one of them, I don’t care what you say but I would not kill it before it had a chance to live, so that’s a no go.

Then there’s adoption, but I know how that song goes. I don’t want my future kid to be like me, going from home to home, god forbid it being sent to one of those abusive homes or something. I also don’t want it feeling the pain I do every Sunday when people look at you and then scrunch up their faces and move on to the next kid. Maybe I could do like Juno and look in the paper for parents or something, then again that can be a hoax and they just want to adopt for the money.

I could also keep it, but then again I’m 16 and I have school and work. Oh and yeah, there’s the fact that I’m homeless, I doubt Matt would let me live here if I decide to keep the kid. I doubt his parents would let me stay here with a kid, I don’t even know if they’ll let me stay now.

By the time my daze is over my body is mostly dry so I just run the towel over my body one time before I flip it and then use the clean side to wrap my hair in it. I put my bra back on and reach for my panties when I realized I hadn’t brought new clothes in with me. I bite my lower lip and look around to see if there’s any clothing around that I could use.

Few seconds later I look in the mirror and see the towel on my head. I roll my eyes at my stupidity and take the towel off and wrap it around my waist.

Walking over to the door I stay silent for a few seconds to hear if Matt’s there but when seconds go by and I can’t hear a thing I silently open the door and peak out just in case he’s there. When I see the empty room I quickly run out and too my back, I zip it open and see a pair of ankle socks and a hair band. I take the hair band and put my hair up in a bun despite it still being a little wet, I turn my head around looking for some clothing when my eyes lands on Matt’s closet.

A smile comes on my face and I run over and open the doors being met with a medium sized walk-in-closet.

I walk inside and look around for some clothing which was harder than you would think because most of the clothes that were on display looked fancy, there were shirts and suits hanging all over and then there was shoes which was the only thing that looked casual.

My eyes spotted the four drawers that was placed in the middle of the room, walking over to them I figured that it must hold at least a t-shirt or something. Matt couldn’t be hiding all his casual clothing from his parents … Or could he.

I open the drawer and let out a sigh of relief when I see a bunch of t-shirts neatly folded. I pick one up only to find that its arms had been ripped off making it a muscle shirt instead. I picked up more of those until I gave up looking in that drawer and moved to the one that was placed besides it and opened up the first drawer seeing another shirt and to my luck it was a t-shirt. I quickly pulled it over my head giggling when I saw that it reached me mid-thigh.

Keeping the towel around my waist I realized I can’t walk around with it around the house.

So, opening another drawer I was faced with socks, white, black, socks with dots, socks with stripes, even pink socks which made me laugh.

When I was done laughing at the socks I moved on and opened the next drawer where the boxers were.

Bingo

I look through them to see if I can find something that was a small size but then again, I’ve seen almost all of Matt and there is not one thing that is small about that guy.

Taking a completely black cotton boxer I pull it on getting rid of the towel when the elastic band of the boxer is resting on my hips.

I shrug my shoulders, it wasn’t exactly what I had thought I would wear today but it was good enough.

Closing the drawer I pick up the towel and walk out of the closet and then back into the bathroom to throw the towel into the hamper. I then walk back out and this time I walk out of the bedroom and make my way down the stairs hoping Matt is done with himself.

I take the hair band out of my hair to allow the wet hair to dry faster. I place the band on my wrist and run my fingers through my hair.

“Marco!” I shout at the bottom of the stairs.

“Polo!” I hear Matt shout from a small distance.

I walk into the direction of Matt’s voice and I soon realize that he is in the kitchen. I walk faster and soon I walk into the kitchen, being greeted by Matt who’s sitting by the island with a huge bowl in front of him and two spoons in his hands.

“Nice shower?” He asks as he notices me.

“Yeah, did you know that you have vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner?” I start.

“So tell me, do you like your head to smell like vanilla?” I continue as I sit down in front of him.

He laughs as his hand goes over to the almost newly shaved head.

“No, that’s actually for my sister Amy. Since she doesn’t stay here as much as me her bedroom doesn’t have a bathroom so we are required to have girl shampoo and conditioner in all of the bathrooms, but it’s not just vanilla, we have strawberry and apple too” He say as he hands me the spoon.

I keep looking at him for a few seconds “Admit it, you’ve used it at least onetime” I say smiling.

He looks at me in the eyes for a moment before he sighs “It was only one time, I just wanted to know what it smelled like. The guys bullied me for days because I came to school with strawberry hair” He said and I started to laugh while he just chuckled not finding it as funny as I did.

“Aaaanyway, I didn’t know exactly what to make for breakfast since it’s been a while since I’ve been at the grocery store so I just mixed all of the cereals that we had. Breakfast for champions” He say and motion down to the bowl full of cereal, I could make out cap’n crunch, lucky charms, coco puffs and corn flakes.

“Nice” I say as we both start to eat.

Together we only ate like half of the bowl and I have to admit that it didn’t really taste that bad, I had expected worse to put it lightly. After “breakfast” we just sat there, none of us wanting to stand up.

“I have to say, you look amazing in my clothes” He says and winks.

“Uh, yeah. I hope you don’t mind but I didn’t have any clean clothes left” I say and look down at my outfit.

“Of course I don’t mind, maybe you could go back and get some more clothes?” He asks and an uneasy look comes over my face which he must have noticed.

“Or maybe Sarah could come here with some clothes and homework” He says and my eyes widened.

School.

“Holy shit, school” I say and mentally face palm myself.

“Don’t worry I talked to the school yesterday. I told them how you were sick with the flu and how you would be out for the rest of the week.”

A frown comes onto my face “And they bought that?” I ask.

“Yeah, you’re such a goody too shoes that they were ok with it as long as you did the homework” He says with a chuckle.

I give him a playful glare “I resent that, I am not a goody too shoe!”

“Oh really, the teacher told me different.” He states with a smirk on his face while I just raise my left eyebrow.

“The principal said: Oh well, it’s ok. She is such a lovely student. As long as she does her homework everything is ok and tell her I wished her well. With a big smile” Matt said in a lady voice as he talked as the principal.

“Aww, Dorothy is so sweet” I say with a smile on my face.

Matt ‘s face twisted into an “i-told-you-so” kind of look and I rolled my eyes.

“What about you?” I asked knowing he had skipped some days of school because of me.

“I got detention” He said.

My nose scrunch up “I’m sorry” I say and look at Matt.

He chuckles and takes my hand “It was worth it” He says looking into my eyes which of course makes me blush.

“But wait, it’s Thursday, why aren’t you in school” I ask.

“You don’t think I’m going to leave you alone here do you? You would be lost the minute you walk out of my bedroom door” He says with humor in his voice.

“Anyway, wanna go take a nap?” He asks standing up from the island, he grabs the big bowl and put it in the dish and let some hot water into it before turning to look at me.

“A nap? We just woke up” I say looking at him.

“Wanna go take a nap?” He asks again and I chuckle.

“Sure, why not” I say shrugging my shoulder.

He comes over to me and reaches out his hand for me to take, which I do with a smile on my face.

Together we walked into a smaller version of their huge cinema room. It only contained two leather chair and a projector that played at the white wall. Oh, there was also a popcorn maker there.

He let my hand go as he walked over to a computer and started to type on the keyboard. While in the mean time I walked over to one of the chairs and made myself comfortable, a minute later Matt joined me in the chair that was by my side.

The beginning for Beauty and the Beast came onto the wall and I mentally smiled. It was one of my favorite Disney classic movies, beside the little mermaid and Cinderella.

A few minutes into the movie I heard a snore and when I looked to my left I saw that Matt had fallen asleep, shaking my head I turn it back on the wall and keep watching it until half way into the movie when I feel my lids getting heavier and soon I fall into a deep sleep.

It’s all black, I can feel that my eyes are closed but when I try to open them nothing happens.

I can feel a pair of hands on me, moving from my shoulders, down my chest, over my boobs, down my stomach and further down to the ending off my dress. I feel this persons hands gently rubbing my thigh and going further up.

Starting to panic I try harder to open my eyes and kick and punch but nothing is moving. It’s like I’m being held down without anyone holding me.

Feeling my thighs getting colder I realize that this person has pulled my dress up to my stomach and I start cry feeling his hands rubbing close to my … lady parts. I feel tears rolling down the side of my face as he starts to gently rub me through my panties.

One last time I try to move, speak or open my eyes but nothing happens just like I knew, but I couldn’t lose my hope of somehow getting out of this hell that I’m currently stuck in.

I can hear him saying something but I can’t make out the words and soon all I can hear is this guy (which I heard from the manly voice) moaning as he pulls my panties down. When I feel the small piece of clothing is completely off me I soon feel him kissing me from my ankles and up, it doesn’t take long until he reaches my thighs…


My eyes are ripped open as I wake up from the nightmare. My breathing is heavy and I feel just as scared as I did the night it happened. I shoot up from the chair standing in the middle of the room and look around, my eyes land on the white wall that has the menu for Beauty and the Beast on it.

It takes me a few seconds before I realize I’m at Matt’s.

Speaking of whom.

My head turns so I’m looking over my shoulder and I see Matt still snoring in his chair. I lick my dry lips and walk closer to him.

Crouching beside the chair I look at him sleeping, finding it cute how his mouth is slightly open. He looks so peaceful despite the sound coming from him.

I rub my lips together while I think.

A minute later I shake Matt gently waking him up. It takes a few seconds before his eyes flutter open. He looks around the room before his eyes lands on mine and I give him a small smile which he returns.

He groans as he sits up in the chair.

“What time is it?” He asks while rubbing his eyes.

“I want to have sex” I say looking at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while aye?

I'm sorry if there's is grammar mistakes (which i know it is.)
I really am trying to watch as i type but when i do it just end up being worse than it would be, does anyone have any good tips?

CHECK OUT MY TUMBLR