Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

I'm Starting To Get An Attraction.

Jen’s P.O.V
”Ah, my own clothes” I say as I walked down the stairs and was met with four pairs of eyes.

“Aww, is Matt’s clothes that stinky?” Robyn asks with a small laugh.

“They’re actually pretty comfortable to wear but it’s good to wear something that hugs a little tighter to me” I say and stroke my hands over my skinny jeans.

“Yeah, you’re welcome! It wasn’t easy dragging a whole garbage bag full of clothes and shoes over here” Sarah said while flinging herself on the couch over Maria and Emily who laughed at her.

“Can someone say drama queen?” Emily asks while pushing Sarah off her lap.

“Speaking of drama queens, why did the whore go with Matt on this fancy thing and not you?” Robyn asked and I looked over at her shocked that she knew about Val and Matt seeing as she had just come into the group.

“The girls filled me in” She says obviously noticing my face expression.

I nod “Well, it was fixed before we started to date and he told me it would be a real snob party so it wasn’t my kind of scene anyway.”

Robyn nods understanding and I give her a small smile as I sit down next to her.

“When is he coming home?” Maria asks and I shrug.

“I don’t know, he left at 11:00 am and that was an hour ago and he told me that it lasted a few hours so I guess he’ll be back in the afternoon.” I say and the girls nods.

“I’m sure Matt has some kind of games here, I’ll go look” Emily says as she stands up from the couch and walks out of the room in search for something to entertain us.

“I’ll get us something to drink and snack on, Sarah can you come and help me?” I ask and she nods and stand up from the couch and walks with me.

“Spit it out” Sarah says just as we walk into the kitchen.

Walking over to the refrigerator I open it up and look for sodas, I came out with three urges and two cokes, immediately throwing one of them to Sarah knowing she loves the drink.

“So, I’ve been thinking” I start as I open some cabinets looking for something to snack on.

“And?” She asks while taking the sodas I had placed besides the fridge and carried them over to the island and sits down.

“And I’m thinking I’m going to tell them I’m pregnant” I say letting out a small “aha” as I find popcorn.

“Wow, that’s a big step. You sure you trust them enough?” She asks and I can hear the worry in her voice.

Putting the popcorn in the microwave and setting the time I walk over to Sarah with a timid smile on my face.

“Yeah, I mean, I’ve thought about it and talked to Matt about it and they just seem so comfortable you know? They seem like the kind of group that’s a family instead of best friends, and that I can really trust them.” I say as I lean on the island.

“I’ve noticed, they’re really close and shit. I thought they were family at first until Jimmy managed to convince me otherwise.” She says with a small laugh and I chuckle.

“Haha, you’re weird” I say and lean over the island and gently punch her upper arm.

“Ey!” She almost shouts as she pulls her upper arm away from me and strokes it.

I was just about to say something but the ding from the microwave kept me from saying it, instead I just laugh and jog over to the microwave to take out the finished popcorn.

Again, I look around a few cabinets until I find the one that contains the bowls. I pull out a bowl that looks big enough to hold the popcorn and I carefully open the hot popcorn bag and pour the content into the bowl.

“I FOUND A GAME NOW HURRY YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!” We hear Emily shout and both of us laugh at the sound of impatient in her voice.

“Could you please bring out the drinks and I will be out with the snacks” I ask and look over my shoulder and at a nodding Sarah.

“Okie dokie artichoke” She says as she takes the sodas in her hands and skips out of the kitchen and to the living room we’re sitting in.

I quickly walk to the cabinet where I found the popcorn to see if there was something else to snack on and I smile in victory as I did find something, pretzels.

Walking back to the cabinet where I found the first bowl I open it again and take out a new one, taking the pretzel bag I pour half of the content in the bowl before I shut the bag and put it back into the cabinet.

I throw the popcorn bag in the trash before I take both of the bowls in my hands and walk out to the living room hearing all of the girls shouting my name, the voices being more impatient than before.

“I found monopoly” Emily says with a big smile as Maria was cleans away the few things that was on the small table.

“Dibs on the race car!” I shout the minute the sentence left Emily’s mouth.

I smile in victory as I hear the others groan and then they quickly called dibs on the last playing pieces in the box, poor Emily who got stuck with being the thimble.

LATERLATERLATERLATERLATER

”You’re on my property, pay up bitch!” Sarah says as Robyn lands on her hotel.

Robyn sighs as she gives Sarah the monopoly money.

“Wow, Robyn, you’re almost broke there” Emily says tauntingly receiving a glare from the girl which only made her chuckle.

We play in silence for a moment and I grow more and more nervous as the second’s ticks away. I lick over my lips before I coughed quietly not wanting anyone’s attention.

“So I’m pregnant” I say after another minute of silence.

Everyone’s widens eyes turns to me, well with the exception of Sarah who just looked at me with a small tint of worry showing in her eyes

“What!?” Maria asks loudly.

“You’re pregnant?” Robyn asks looking shocked.

I gave her a small nod.

“Holy crap you and Matt work fast” Emily says chuckling after a few seconds of silence.

I look over at Sarah and she knew what I was thinking about and she nodded.

“It’s not Matt’s” I say quietly and look down at the ground.

“Wait, you and Matt are breaking up?” Robyn asks and I shake my head.

“No, it’s just not Matt’s” I say and look back up at the girls whose faces where still in shock but now there is also confusion showing in their eyes.

“So you cheated on Matt?” Emily asks and started giving me the evil eye.

“No” I say and look down at my hands which at this moment were the most interesting things I’ve seen in a while.

“Well?” Maria asks inpatient after a few long seconds of silence.

“Jen you don’t have to tell them” Sarah says and my eyes shoot up from my hands and to Sarah, meeting her eyes instantly.

Biting my lower lip I slowly shake my head and move my eyes from Sara’s and to Robyn’s, the eyes who at this moment I find more comfort in than Emily’s or Maria’s.

Robyn’s eyes showed nothing but confusion making me more relaxed then Emily’s glare and Maria’s (dare I say it) bitchy glare.

Looking into her eyes I lick over my lips and cough.

“So if you’re not cheating or Matt nor are you breaking up with him, what then?” Emily asks loosing the evil eyes and look at me in what I assume is confusion.

“Something happened a while ago, well I guess it’s not a while ago but a few weeks ago.” I start and take a deep breath.

“I was at this party and something happened, something bad” I continued getting more and more nervous.

“And that bad happening led you to being pregnant” Emily stated more than asked.

“Yeah” I whispered.

Nobody said anything for a few seconds, my eyes kept going over all of them and when my eyes landed on Sarah I see her being just as nervous as I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANTE!
So, since only almost no one wanted to answer my last question i thought i would try a new one and yes, it's important!

Harry Potter or Twilight?

How's the grammar in this chapter?
I've been told many times that my grammar is bad and i guess i haven't really seen it for real until now, i've used past "She said" instead of presense(?) "She says" and i am truly sorry if it affects your reading.

I'll try my best from now on with the grammar and hopefully when i'm done with this story i can re-write it so that the grammar is perfect ; )