Status: HIATUS

The Life of An American Orphan.

I Walked Around Broken.

Jen’s P.O.V
“I don’t see why drinking soda in class is bad” Sarah said as she leaned against the locker besides mine.

“Again? I thought you learned not to drink soda in class after your first detention” I said looking at her with a small frown.

“You know me, it comes in one ear and leaves the second” She said and motioned with her hands.

“Just please don’t get anymore detentions” I said and looked at her.

“What, are you ashamed of me?” She asked raising her eyes.

“Of course not, I just care. I don’t want you to end up on the street because you drank soda in class” I say and look at her pleadingly.

“I’ll try” She said and I coughed.

“My best” she added and smiled big.

“Good, now go to your locker, class will start soon and I don’t want you late” I said.

“Yes mom” She said and saluted me, I rolled my eyes and pushed her in the direction of her locker.

I held my book bag close to me as I shut the locker and started walking, I looked around a little and I met Matt’s eyes. He gave me a small soft smile which I politely returned before walking into the girls bathroom.

When I was inside I searched all off the stalls to see if they were empty before I took out a door stopper and wedged it so the door couldn’t be opened.

I set the bag down on the counter beside the sink and take out a tube of ointment and set it on the counter. Since my shirt was open all I had to do was pull up my tank top to see the burn sores I have all over my upper body.

After I had been sent back to the orphanage I was in pain but I didn’t feel like talking to anyone, not even Sarah. Being in that pain is the worst thing ever and in the beginning I couldn’t take it so I needed something that would take the pain away. I didn’t have the guts to start cutting myself but I didn’t have a problem with burning, after a while it actually get’s good.

I apply some of the ointment on the soars and I immediately feel a lot better. I let out a sigh as I feel the cold ointment on my soars and scars. I close my eyes for a few seconds until I hear the bell ring. I take my tank top down, but the tube back in my bag and take the door stopper away from the door and walk out. I throw the door stopper in the trash and turn around almost bumping into someone.

“We have got to stop meeting like this” I hear Matt say while laughing.

“Uh, yeah” I say and just look down at the floor awkwardly.

“So listen, there this thing about my dad and…” Matt starts saying but stops because a teacher walks by.

“The bell has rung and I suggest for you two to get to class before you get detention.” The teacher said while walking down the hallway.

“Yes sir” Matt said looking back at the teacher before looking at me.

“I’ll tell you later then” He said and I just nodded.

He winked at me before walking away and of course I blushed. I quickly came back down to earth and ran the hell to my class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Links:
Jen's Outfit
Jen's Hair

Short chapter i know i know and i am really sorry but i have a lot on my plate at the moment, i have a lot to do before i leave home to mom (in a week) so again please be patient :D

GUESS WHO GOT EXCEPTED FOR THE SCHOOL SHE WANTED TO GO ON THIS YEAR? *Screams* I AM SO EXCITED :D

Another good news is that i will be starting the story I was told to stay away, those two words i can't obey earlier(?) than planned so keep your eyes open for that :D