My Ex-Rock Star Boyfriend

Dylan Rogers' life isn't exactly simple. Her dad's in the band BiteME, one of the most famous bands since 2005. Her mom lives across the world performing original songs with her ukulele. Her whole life she's been used to going back and forth, living both a rock star's and a hippie's life. This was how things were and she liked it like that.

Every time BiteMe had a concert, she'd take part in her tradition. Dylan was a player. She liked to take guys, hook up with them, and then ditch them. This was her master plan to avoid love, and it worked for her. That is...until Eric comes along.

Eric is your typical rocker. Cute, calm, but definitely with a wild side. When Eric and Dylan meet they find an immediate connection. While the weeks go by, Dylan finds her feelings growing intense.

Will Dylan and Eric admit there love? Or will she go back to her usual routines...and dump Eric?

*****
This is just a kind of test run to see how people like the story. I'd really appreciate it if people would comment or message to me. All criticism is welcomed!!!
*****
I OWN ALL CHARACTERS. BiteME IS NOT A REAL BAND. DO NOT STEAL MY CHARACTERS OR THE STORY!!!!....thank you:)
  1. Introduction
    It's a really short introduction but...whatever
  2. Meeting Him
  3. Liking Him