Sequel: Love Made Us Blind
Status: Done :)

Different Letters

Firewhiskey

"Look what I got." Draco bragged as soon as he entered Marie-Adelaide's room, showing her a bottle of fire whiskey "My parents are out for the night, I think we should celebrate!"

"That's way too much just for the two of us, Draco!" She exclaimed when he jumped on her bed and was sitting besides the brunette

"You think you won't be able to handle it?" The blond asked her, challenging her at the same time

"No..." She replied, her heart speeding its beat at the sight of his smirk "I think you won't and I'm looking after you."

"I think we should just see how's better." He made two shooters appear. "You up for a little contest?"

"What do I get when I win?" Alice asked Draco with confidence making him fall even more for her. He loved when she showed her little cocky side.

"A kiss from me. And if I win, you got to kiss me."

Alice laughed understanding this was just a competition for the fun of it and an opportunity to make out after. The liquor magically appeared in the shooters as Addie noticed there was a little less in the bottle. They took their first four without any problems but needed a longer break before swallowing the fifth. Neither of them wanted to give up but they both started to take longer pauses between the shots as the young couple felt their throats burn and their heads spinning. The winner was decided when Draco was able to swallow the eleventh shot and Addie couldn't continue for anything in the world.

"You win fair and square... I can't take you more... I mean one more. I can't take any more shots of that." She proclaimed, feeling extremely dizzy.

"You're so cute, you know." Draco told her, making the defeatist smile

"You won the game, you don't have to flirt. I'll kiss you anyways."

"I said it because I love to see you smile."

Addie lied down on him as she kissed him. Both of them were maybe totally woozy but both had enough strength to kiss properly. After a few exchanges, Draco rolled her under him and took control. Alice was just concentrated on his lips she didn't even notice that he took off his shirt. She understood what was happening when she felt his cold hand under her shirt.

"Draco!" She exclaimed, pulling away from him. "Draco we can't."

"Why not?" He asked pouting

There were so many reasons that clouded her mind but she decided to keep it simple. Neither of them were sober and if weren't careful they could say stuff that weren't even true. First they haven't even admitted that they loved each other even if they didn't have much doubts about each other. Then, Alice was a huge romantic and even if she got more and more swept away by her boyfriend every day; she wanted them to have their first time in a more romantic setting not after they drank more whiskey than they should have. Besides fifteen was an age too low for the witch.

"Draco, think about it. We're too young. And I appreciated everything you do to me but I don't want us to just have sex..." Addie slightly blushed at that point "I want us really to do it out of love not lust."

Draco sighed loudly as he fell on his back. Addie felt guilty but she couldn’t go through with it just yet. She bit her lips and laid next to him. After a few seconds he looked at her.

"I'm sorry." He said "You were right, that was more firewhiskey than I could handle."

"Don't be sorry. I should be the one... I just hope you're not mad at me."

"I'd be a fool to be mad at you. You stand for what you believe in, it's not a bad thing. Now I know you'll never let me down."

"Never Draco. I'll be by your side forever."

"I adore you, Alice."

Alice smiled and kissed the boy she was passionate about herself. This has been the closest he has ever been to tell her le loved her. The alcohol in them gradually took the better of them and they fell asleep in each other's arms. The quantity of liquor they consumed had made them sleep longer and they weren't in the dining room for breakfast. Narcissa, who just had returned got worried about them and went to check on her son. She slightly panicked when she didn't find her only child in his room. She wasn't crazy; the train was leaving tomorrow morning not today. She ran across and entered the room of the witch whom she treated like her own child since she was born. She noticed two figures and walked closer to make sure it was the teenagers who she was looking for. She smiled a little when she saw how cozy they looked and debated if she should be worried that her son wasn't wearing any shirt. She was about to walk out and leave them but found her husband in the doorway.

"They still didn't wake up?" He asked looking at his wife before stepping in. Narcissa shook her head wondering how he was going to react seeing the two children cuddled in each other. Lucius walked to the bed and noticed something his wife failed to see. "Half-empty bottle of whiskey. Lovely to see what our son is interested in."

"At least he's with her. I'm sure she must been opposed it but he charmed her into breaking the rules like he did when he was younger. The older she gets the more she'll start to have more control over him. We should be grateful that he's not chasing some girls only for the fun of it and he's committed into a relationship with a pure-blood from two respectful families."

"You're giving him too much credit. You know if she wouldn't be pretty he'd never give her a look." Lucius gave his opinion on the relationship.

"The important detail of all his that it's his choice. We don't have to play the bad guys and force him into anything... He's got a heart, Lucius and I think if he would have fell in love with a muggle-born or half blood he would have done anything to be with her."

"I raised my son better than that! He'd never think himself as an equal to a mudlblood or a half blood. He knew he had to end up with her or another pure-blood and he likes to make the decisions, so he chose her before we could pair him up. Her father will be pleased."

"Any news on the mark? As it been hurting more?" She asked in an even more serious tone, walking outside the room. If one of the two would wake up and catch the conversation, it wouldn't be a good thing.

"More every day, Narcissa. It shouldn't be much longer. The Dark Lord will return soon and Lestrange will be reunited with his daughter. He'll be free just like the other Azkaban prisoners."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me how you feel about this one, cause I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

So I'm a college girl now. Yay... so much stress. Forgive me if I don't update as often as I used to...

Thanks for reading, I love you all (L)