Status: Active

Kiss and Tell

Besides topping L.A's spoiled rotten list, Carolina Reid is an expert at judgeing people in one glance. She claims she has seen it all, so therefore, bored of life. Determined for a thrill this summer, she lands a job as a director's assistant. Not only is the director a 20 year old bimbo, the entire cast is twice as interesting; the same type of people Carolina had already come across and labeled as pathetically fake; especailly that wannabe Justin.

To her disgust, her fate stays chained to them because of her dry pride. Carolina must find a way to cope with these actors/acctresses; a choice between life or death under the scandalous camera flashes for young Hollywood's newest sensations. Just remember, if you kiss and tell, it's all over.

**
Life is boring.

Life is boring when you have everything you ever wanted handed to you on a gold platter.

When you can get whatever you want without even lifting a pinky finger, there is no purpose in life.

Living in Hollywood and having the producer of a huge record company as a daddy, what purprose is there?

All my past lover's whom claim to have 'loved' me, were just stupid and greedy, obviously only 'loved' my apperance. No, they didn't 'fall in love' with me but my daddy's wealth and satus

No one can see who I really am behind all the pointless things in life

There is no true love -- true romance -- in this world.

Life is boring.



All rights Reserved. I own everything but Justin Bieber. Sadly
  1. O1
    Now I could see it girl, you ain't gotta say nothing.
  2. O2
    Your lips are calling me like they wanna do something
  3. O3
    i feel the chemistry with everything we make
  4. O4
    A little kiss is a definite possibility
  5. O5
    Seen you a couple times, had a couple conversations