Status: New story, I'm not sure what to think about it. But I will update.

When Love and Death Embrace

I always believed that if you loved someone enough, then nothing in the world could keep you apart. Not distance, weather, pain, or even death.

But I never thought moving would be something I’d ever have to consider until it happened.

Love, it prevailed, and God did I love him. Even if we were still in High school and people said it wouldn’t last.

Death, it was something that none of us saw coming until it was too late.

In a blink of an eye love was shredded by a drunk driver, and life would never be the same.

My name isDavid Wilkins, I was hit by a drunk driver coming across a bridge when I was on my way home. I was pronounced dead July 6th, 2009 at 10:32 P.M., just days after my eighteenth birthday.

My name is Gerard Way, older brother of Mikey Way. Family involved in a car accident July 24th, 2009 at 12:01 P.M.. Both parents pronounced dead at the scene, younger brother found with minimal wounds to the right side. Older brother in ICU, on July 28th said to be brain dead. Woke up August 1st with no recollection of the accident or memory of his family. Later that day he was diagnosed with amnesia.

This is my new life.


Disclaimer: I own nothing but the storyline. I had a friend who tried this out (not as a Frerard) and she quit after the first chapter. So I own the idea, just nobody in it.

I also know that timelines in the story will probably be off. Because I know that Gerard was in fact not seventeen in 2009...sadly. So if you have questions about anything in the story, please feel free to ask.
  1. Crash
    Intro
  2. Death and the Funeral
    Chapter 2
  3. Watching and the New Life
    Chapter 3
  4. Newark, New Jersey
    Chapter 4
  5. New Neighbors
    Chapter 5
  6. Frank
    Chapter 6
  7. Saturday Part One
    Chapter 7
  8. Saturday Part Two
    Chapter 8