Status: Yepp still active im just lazyDONTKILLME... feedback would(still) be really nice :) Check me out!

(This Tour Is) Warped in the Head...

“Dear Gentlemen… and Vickey-T… this season I have devised a totally fool proof scheme to advertize, super-size, and start some friendly competition on this tour of the Gods…”

Warped Tour. All fun and games right? Well this year is no exception. Pete Wentz: Leader, Diva, Mastermind has devised a plan to advertise Warped Tour in a whole new way and restore the Warped legand to its formar glory.

How does he plan on doing this? Well the only way he knows how: manipulation and his intuitive sense of the female mind.

Freinds are forced to be lovers for publicity and a hardcore contest on this tour... whose name is going to be pushed to a whole new level.

Rating is subject to change. I didn't wanna give away much, but it's slash people. If you don't like it- Don't fucking read it. Pretty simple shit. Umm... Tons of Pairings...
Rydon, Jalex, Joncer, Gabilliam, Nalex, Davis, (How do you say sisky butcher?), and what the hell I don't have time for all this shit! I fail at summaries, so just read it! THERE WILL BE NAUGHTYNESS! Once again... You've been warned.

Enjoy *Dark laughter*