Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Best Friends Come Out Of The Worst Situations.

Audri was sitting in the private balcony watching Stereo Skyline perform. These last three weeks had been stressful. They had 2 ½ more months to go until this was over. It was unpack repack nonstop and Audri was so tired. The crowd was jumping and going wild just like every other night. Every tour the bands would pick which crowd did the craziest thing and so far the only thing was Milwaukee crowd surfing nonstop. Audri leaned on the edge and watched the crowd. Stereo Skyline was putting on one of their best performances yet. The whole venue was full. It was a complete sold out concert and the biggest crowd ever.

Audri was dressed in her normal black skinny jeans but with a short sleeved white dress shirt on with a plain black tie hanging loosely around her neck. Her eye makeup was simple, just some heavy black eye liner and mascara. Her blonde hair with a dark brown under layer that started from under her bangs and continued through her hair, was in place, her bangs hung just above her green eyes.

“Pass?” Audri heard the security guard ask someone. Audri turned 90 degrees to see a girl pull up a pass. The guard let her by, and the girl walked to the set of chairs and sat two away from Audri and watched the show. Audri turned forward and continued to think to herself.

Morgan looked over at Audri for a split second, and then turned forward. She didn’t know who she was exactly, but she was sure that it was Kyle’s friend Audri. Morgan felt a rush of anger, sadness, and happiness go through her at once. She wanted to bitch the girl out for even thinking of touching her boyfriend, but then she looked at the stage and saw Brian playing his bass and she felt a wave of guilt. She sighed and thought about how she couldn’t even forgive herself for cheating on Kyle. She was so happy he didn’t just leave her, though he’d be being a hypocrite because he cheated too, but he didn’t cheat as bad as she did. She looked at Brian. He was so sexy, his blonde hair falling in perfect place every time he stopped jumping, his amazing white smile. She shook her head of the thought and reminded herself of Kyle.

Audri leaned back in her seat and put her feet up on the ledge; she pulled out her cell phone and looked at the blank screen. She saw Morgan turn her head and Audri turned so they make eye contact. Morgan gave a soft smile and Audri gave the best smile she could. Audri knew that was Kyle’s girlfriend which made it really awkward now that they had made contact. She didn’t know if Morgan would want to punch her and scratch her eyes out or if she’d rather just stab her. Audri put her phone back in her pocket and just starred at her legs.

Morgan moved over two seats so she was sitting next to Audri. Audri turned and gave a soft smile again wondering what would come first, the punch or stab. She felt her heart start to race.

“I’m Morgan,” She smiled. “You’re Audri right?”

“Yeah,” Audri nodded with just a hint of a smile.

Morgan stuck out her hand for a hand shake. Audri looked at it for a moment and shook her hand. Morgan turned forward to watch the crew move on Forever the Sickest Kids equipment. Audri’s heart was still racing. Could this day get any worse?

“Your All Time Low’s Tech girl right?” she asked. Audri nodded again. “That’s pretty sweet, how’d you land that job?”

“Alex and I have been friends since high school. I was head of the tech for shows and stuff so,” Audri shrugged.

“Sweet!” Morgan nodded. “How’d you meet Kyle?”

Audri felt her face burn, and her heart drop, “Kyle and I met three years ago when they did the Glamour Kills tour. I was the light manger. How do you know all this about me?”
“Oh,” She laughed, “I guess that does seem weird. Kyle told me some things about you. You know because you guys are good friends? And I’m his girlfriend?” She shrugged.

“Yeah,” Audri said with a sense of nervousness in her voice.

“Oh and Jack and Alex,”

“Wait what about Jack?” Audri asked, “a-and Alex,” her heart and full on stopped, or that’s
what it felt like.

“I’m friends with them,” Morgan raised an eye brow. “and since your friends with them and I see you around,” she shrugged again, “everyone knows at least something about someone around here right?” she laughed.

Audri laughed too, her face still burning, “Yeah good point,”

Forever the Sickest Kids ran onstage and started off the night with their hit Hey Brittany. The crowd screamed and jumped like crazy. Morgan focused in on Kyle and watched him go crazy with his symbols. Audri picked at her nails and watched Morgan out of the corner of her eye. She was bobbing her head to the beat and singing along softly to herself.
“How did you meet Kyle?” Audri asked trying to make the best of the conversation.

Morgan turned and smiled at Audri, “We’ve known each other for a long time, and he finally got the balls to ask me out three years ago. He needs to get some guts and ask me to marry him now,”

Audri laughed and shook her head, “I wish you luck; you guys are cute together,”

“Thanks,” Morgan nodded. “I have to go get ready though; did you want to meet up and get a drink after the show?”

Audri looked at her for a moment, “I’m only 18,”

Morgan smirked, “Your point?”
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhh drinking means one thinggg...

Next Chapter: She Needs A Friend