Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

She Needs A Friend.

“We got two more songs for you!” Alex spoke into the microphone. The crowd cheered and booed at the same time. Alex picked up his acoustic guitar and started to play their song Remembering Sunday. The crowd cheered and some pulled out lighters while others waved their hands and clapped. Alex sang softly into the microphone. Ryan sat behind the drum set patiently. Jack and Zach had disappeared and went off stage. “Now this place seems familiar to him. She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin, she lead him upstairs, she lead him upstairs, left him dying to get in.”

The crowd sang along fully and strongly. Alex gave a soft smile into the microphone and winked to the crowd. Some girls screamed and the crowd cheered. “Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds Are following me in my desperate endeavor To find my whoever, wherever she may be,”

Morgan walked onstage with Jack and Zach standing beside her. She was dressed in a Union Jack Black Lace Burnout Tank Top, with a black ruffle mini skirt, and black flats with red words scribbled on the heels that said “Rock” and “Roll”. Her hair was teased just a little and it was straight. She looked amazing up in the light. Audri gave her a spot with a few back lights to make her glow. Morgan’s hair was tucked behind one ear so you could see her gage, a rose stem that wrapped up around her ear and attached to her industrial bar. Around her neck was a heart shaped locket on a red and black thread. Jack, Zach, Alex, and Ryan built up her entrance.

“I'm not coming back (forgive me) I've done something so terrible I'm terrified to speak (I'm not calling, I'm not calling) But you'd expect that from me I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just (You're driving me crazy, I'm) Washing you out of my hair,” Morgan took a breath and stepped forward “and out of my mind,” she held the note and the crowd cheered louder than ever, “Keeping an eye on the world, From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head”

Alex walked over next to her and sang into the microphone, “Well I guess I'll go home now I guess I'll go home now I guess I'll go home now I guess I'll go home,” The crowd cheered and went crazy. Morgan smiled as she hugged each one of the boys. “Give it up for Morgan Wright!” Alex clapped along with the crowd who was going crazy. Morgan smiled more and waved before she left the stage. “This last one is for you guys,” Alex said as they started their hit song Weightless.

Audri made her way through the crowd and out the front doors of the venue. She looked around the parking lot to see it almost empty except for the few kids who were waiting behind the gate of the tour bus. She squeezed passed them and jumped over the gate.

“Hey! You can’t do that!” One of the girls called.

“Hey! I’m on the tour,” Audri rolled her eyes.

“Really?” Asked a second girl, “Could you get us to meet All Time Low?”

Audri stood there for a second. She’d always seen girls who’d stare at her hoping they’d get to meet All Time Low but she had never actually done it. The girls at the gate just stared at her wide eyed.

“Sure,” Audri said as she walked back over to the gate. “If Alex asks though,” Audri moved the gate so they could get through, “You’re my second cousin,” She pointed to a random girl, “And you guys are her friends.” The girls all shrieked and jumped. “Act like you know me though and that you’ve met other bands,” Audri said as they walked to the last bus in the parking lot.

She listened to the girls whisper back and forth about how they couldn’t believe they were going to meet them. Audri questioned if she should have done it but she shrugged it off. The real reason she was doing this was because she wanted to look at Jack. She hadn’t talked or looked at him since their last fight three weeks ago. Audri stopped in front of the tour bus. She told the girls to wait there and then she went onto the bus. Alex Ryan and Zach were wiping their faces with towels and the air conditioning was turned on high.

“Hey Audri!” Ryan and Zach waved. They hadn’t talked to her all tour. She looked down the hall to see Jack pop his head out of his bunk.

“What’s up?” Alex smiled at her.

She gave an actual smile this time, “I have some friends outside who’d like to meet you guys if it’d be cool?”

Alex looked at the guys and grabbed a sharpie, “Sure why not,” They followed her out of the bus. “COME ON JACK!” Alex called.

Ryan and Zach were signing and taking pictures with three of the girls while the forth girl was talking to Alex about something random. Audri was staring at the bus door waiting for Jack to come out.

“Audri!” Morgan called as she walked over, “Come on! Kyle, Caleb, and I are going to the bar, you coming?”

Audri turned around to see Morgan waving, with two boys with her. The one with the blonde hair was obviously Kyle, and the other boy had a chocolate brown hair. She smiled and then turned to Alex. She hugged him, Ryan and Zach quickly and then ran over to Morgan.

Jack walked out and over to Alex.

“You just missed her,” Alex nodded to Audri who was now walking out of the lot with Morgan and them. Jack watched her leave as she talked with them smiling like earlier didn’t even happen.

“So I’ve asked you to come out to the bar with us how many times this tour?” Kyle asked Audri, who just shrugged. “And all of a sudden my girlfriend asks and you’re coming?” Morgan and her laughed. Kyle looked at Caleb who just shrugged and laughed at him. Kyle shook his head and opened the door for the girls.

They sat at the bar and ordered there drinks. Kyle and Caleb ordered Miller lights while Morgan and Audri had Bloody Marys and Old Fashions. Kyle and Caleb talked about band stuff and a music store down the street they should check out next time they came back, while Morgan and Audri continued to get to know each other, which was making Kyle a bit uneasy.
♠ ♠ ♠
soo this one was sort of boring... soooo imma up load the next chapter right now! COMMENT PLEASEEE!

Next Chapter:Drunken Words Are A Sober Girls Throughts.