Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

You're Making Me Nervous.

“Scoot over,” Alex said as he crawled into Audri’s bunk. It had been rain since they arrived in New York City. Most of the crew and bands were inside the venue, but Audri was snuggled in her bed. Morgan had left the bus as soon as they parked and Audri hadn’t heard from her since. Jack was apparently out with Zack looking for new guitars down the street. Audri had stayed on the bus most of the day sleeping because she couldn’t fall asleep last night. Alex pulled the covers over him and looked at Audri who was half asleep.

“Whatcha been up too?”

“Sleeping,” She mumbled into her pillow.

“I don’t know how you can sleep on this, it’s quiet uncomfortable,” Alex said shifting positions.

“You get used to it,” Audri said as she sat up. She scratched her head and gave Alex a confused look. “What are you doing in here anyways?”

“I dunno. I got bored and I figured I’d come say hi. So…hiiiii!” he grinned. Audri laughed and looked at her phone. There was a new message from Jack. She answered it and put the phone back on her pillow. Alex shifted again and moved the pillow. He pulled out a pad a paper that was hiding under it.

“What’s this?” Alex said as he started to flip through the pages.

“Nothing,” Audri tried to snatch it from him but Alex pulled it away. “Alex give it back!”

“Are these lyrics?” He said as he read through them.

“Come on those aren’t meant for you to read!” Audri crawled over him and reached for the paper. Alex turned and took the pad with him. Audri fell out of the bunk while Alex continued to read. Audri sat Indian style on the floor of the bus glaring at him.

“These are,” Alex said as he flipped through the pages.

“Are what?” Audri leaned forward interested to see what he’d say. He was the first person to actually read her songs. She did it to pass time away when she was bored. She never intended for someone to read them. It was just something to do on tour.

“Really good. I like this one,” Alex showed her the paper. Audri looked at it. It was one that she had written not too long ago. She wrote it right after her and Jack had gotten in an argument. She read through it and sighed. She was glad everything was over. “It’s a duet though,”

“Yeah, so?” Audri gave him a confused look.

“It’s really good, I was gonna ask if I could perform it on stage. It’s a duet though,” Alex explained.

“You’d wanna perform it on stage?”

“Yeah! Audri these are some of the best,”

Audri just looked at him. She never really thought they were good. She just sat and wrote when she was upset, or when she couldn’t sleep at night.

“How does it go?”

Audri felt her cheeks warm. “I can’t sing,”

“So? Neither can Hey Monday and they’re still touring.”

Audri laughed, “You really want to hear me sing?”

“Yes, Come on sing it, I’ll do the guy part as best as I can. I like that you have the guitar chords written on the side here.”

“It has piano too,” She said crawling over Alex. She opened her laptop and searched through her folders. “Here, I have a program where you can write the music in here.” She played it and piano and acoustic guitar filled the bunk. Alex bobbed his head to it and a
smile appeared across his face as he looked down at the lyrics.

“No making fun of my voice,” Audri laughed.

(Note: Written by Michelle & Erin. Please message me if you make a referance to it, or plan on using it for something, please don't just steal it though.)
Audri:
I miss the eyes filled with playfulness,
You made me forget all my problems,
Being with you kept me in the light,
now I find darkness,

Your glances kept me on the edge,
How you handled me kept me wanting more,
You would pass me, and a smirk would appear,
That smile that kept my heart off the floor,

Alex:
I read you like a book,
Had you all figured out,
Until you looked at me with those eyes,
There was a secret hidden,
Far from the surface,

you left me wanting more
The impossible had happened,
I couldn’t think anymore,
You left me asking so many questions,

Together:
Now that we’re gone, and done
(Audri) He’s moved on,
(Alex) She’s held back

Together:
I miss your eyes,
(Audri) how hes kept me hypnotized
(Alex) how shes kept me guessing

Audri:
You just wouldn’t understand everything I wanted tell you
I wished so bad you could know it all
But now it’s too late, I can’t go back…

Alex: (Almost interrupting)
You were something I truly cared about
But you didn’t even know
How you picked him, I just don’t understand
I acted strong, but I was too weak to even think
Now I’m left in the rain, your bracelet left broken in my hand.

Together:
Now that we’re gone, and done
(Audri) He’s moved on,
(Alex) She’s held back

Together:
I miss your eyes,
(Audri) how hes kept me hypnotized
(Alex) how shes kept me guessing

(Pick up beat)
Alex:
She waited too long and now I’m gone

Audri:
How could I have been so stupid? Why did I run?

Alex:
I asked her to pick, but by then the damage has been done

Audri:
I want him back because..

Together:
How (She/He) kept me hypnotized , it’ll never change
When it’s over we’ll be different
That’ll be the time

Audri:
Maybe one day we’ll see each other again and things will be different then there were way back then

Alex:
We need time..
Time away from each other..

Audri:
Time to forget all our memories
Time to start over,
(Insert Build up with guitars and drums for big finish?)
(Repeat x 2) (2nd time around they sing both parts together)

Together:
Maybe we’ll start over with a simple...
Hello, hey, hi, you know how much misery you've been putting me through?
Lately I've been..thinking a lot about you
(2nd time around they sing both parts together)

Alex:
Hey there baby come on and tell me

Together:
You love me too


Audri played around with her phone in her hands. She was nervous of what Alex was going to say. That was the first time she had sung the song the whole way through, and having Alex sing the guy part it sounded pretty good. She always judged her work to harshly though, so Alex’s opinion really mattered. The fact that he wanted to perform it on stage kind of made her nervous. If the crowd didn’t like it what would he say? Alex took her laptop and looked through the program, studying the piano notes, and guitar chords. She set her phone down and played with her hair. Alex looked up at her and laughed.

“You seem jumpy,”

Audri shrugged and just stared at him. Alex stared back and smiled.

“I really, like this Audri. The best thing is that everyone can relate to it in some way, and you
have the drums, guitar, piano all figured out. It’s an amazing song. Your voice isn’t that bad either, it’s average.” He laughed.

“Really?!” Audri kind of jumped. “You really like it?” She was fidgeting with her hands again.

“Yes! Stop fidgeting!” Alex said grabbing her hands. Audri looked down at their hands.

“Sorry! It’s just,” Audri looked up at him. His smile was really cute. She blushed a bit. It seemed like they were only an inch from each other’s faces. “You were the first person to actually read and listen to this, and your opinion majorly counts not only because you my best friend, but because you Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low, and you know music,” Audri rambled on.

Alex just watched her ramble on. He tried not to laugh, and let her continue until she ran out of breath. He couldn’t believe she was still going on one breath of air.

“AUDRI!” He finally stopped her. She just looked at him. “Breathe hun. It’s an amazing song!”

“Really? Because I mean if anything should be tweaked tell me because I’m completely open to ideas and,”

Alex laughed and unlocked their hands and covered her mouth. “It’s a finished song. Trust me. There’s nothing more you can do to it, besides put an amazing light show to it next week,” Alex smiled. Audri licked his hand, and he pulled it away. “Ew! Audri!” He laughed. His eyes glowed with a hint of flirty-ness in them. She grinned at him, and they sat there for a moment. Audri looked away and felt a bit awkward. What was going on? There was no way she had a feeling for Alex. Then she realized what he said and her smile faded.
“Wait what? Next week?”

“Yeah, if you want of course. Give us a week to learn the parts, and we’ll perform it when we’re in Boston.”

“Alex that would be amazing! It requires a piano though, and a female voice.”

“So you can come sing it and play the piano,” Alex suggested.

“No, no way. I’m staying behind my light board where I’m safe from embarrassing myself,”

“Well who’s going to sing it then?” Alex looked disappointed.

“Morgan,” Audri said. “YEAH! Morgan can sing it! It’d be perfect! I love you guys voices together!”

“Morgan?” Alex thought for a second. “Yeah, that could work. Does she play piano?”

“Uh, no. Well I don’t know. I haven’t asked.”

Alex and Audri continued to plan out the song. They talked about when they could practice for it, and decided they’d take time during the day to set up for it and do a run through. They’d have to make sure a piano was rented and brought to the Boston venue for them. They also decided Audri would play the piano because they wouldn’t be able to get a hold of one until the night of the show. They’d have Adam run the lights for the song. They’d work out a spot for the song, Alex and her got really into the idea.

Morgan peaked around the bus. She was pretty sure the tour bus was empty at the moment and the guys were inside. She pulled her hood over her head and quickly walked into the bus. She was soaking wet from the storm that was going on outside. She slipped off her hoodie and set it down on the table. She walked back to the lounge in the back of the bus and opened her closet. She grabbed some dry clothes. She took of her wet ones and dried herself off. She slipped on a white graphic T-shirt that had a mirror on it and it said “Mirror Mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?” with a pair of black skinny jeans with zippers on the side and studded accents on the back pocket. Her shoes were black flats with an werewolf print on the sides with splattered blood on it, with a black bow on each side. She had a large black bangle bracelet with zipper cast into the acrylic. Her gages were clear swirl pinchers, and she had two bows in her hair, one was black and grey, and the other was pink and checkered. She grabbed her black eyeliner and eye shadow and redid her make up to a smoky eye look.

She sighed and grabbed her wet clothes and through it in her wash pile. She looked over to Kyle’s closet and debated if she should take a sweatshirt, but she decided to forget it. It was rare that the bus was empty, and she was going to take advantage of it. She grabbed her Ipod from her bunk and connected it to the speakers. She put on her favorite play list and sang along with the lyrics. She laid down on one of the couches in front and let the music play. She thought back to when her and Kyle used to do this for hours. They’d play music and just lay there with each other and talk. She missed those moments. It was all about tour now though and she couldn’t stop that even if she tried. She heard the door click and Caleb walked on.

“Kyle’s been looking everywhere for you,” He raised an eyebrow at her.

“Oh, okay.” She said as she sat up and paused her Ipod.

“He thinks you’re mad at him,” Caleb continued.

“My phone died. I’m not mad at him,” She grabbed the umbrella from his hand. “Come on,”
They walked out of the bus together. She was going to tell Caleb she had to use the bathroom, and ditch him so she could avoid him just a bit longer. If she could just avoid him until after the concert she’d be fine. They walked into the venue and Caleb put the umbrella away.

“I have to use the bathroom. I’ll meet you back stage,” She said as she walked the other way. Caleb shrugged and continued to the stage. ‘That went easier than planned.’ She thought to herself. She turned the corner and bumped into someone. She looked up and Kyle was staring down at her.

“Finally! I need to talk to you Morgan, it’s important.” Kyle grabbed her hand and they walked
down the carpeted hallway. Morgan felt her heart beating faster and faster as they ventured down the halls. She didn’t know if she could bring herself to tell him what was on her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhohs. Alex and Audri need to take a little breath huh? Drama Llama lol. Whats up with Morgan and Kyle? Dunno. Haha next chapter is coming soon if i get some comments! (: Lemme know what you think of the song too, (: (: (:

Next Chapter: Stop Making My Heart Beat So Fast.