Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Stop Making My Heart Beat So Fast.

Morgan looked at her hand, which was intertwined with Kyle’s. She wanted to know where he was taking her. They slowed to a stop when they reached backstage. No one was around; it looked like it was a private area. She looked at Kyle with sadness in her eyes. He smiled softly at her. His blonde hair was hanging just above his eyes; he was in his yellow hoodie with black skinnies and vans. Morgan sighed softly. Kyle took both her hands in his and looked at her seriously. Her heart kind of jumped for a moment. What did he want to talk to her about so badly? She prayed he wasn’t breaking up with her, which went against everything she had thought in the last 24 hours considering she was going to break up with him.

“Morgan,” Kyle spoke softly. She continued to just stare at him. “I don’t know if I pissed you off in the last few days, but I seriously love you. You have no idea how much it means that you’ve stayed with me these three years. I know it may seem like I don’t care about it too much, but I do,” She tried not to roll her eyes. Kyle could be really cheesy sometimes. She thought it was cute at some points, but others he was just over doing it. He took a deep breath. “You know I’m not good with words. So,” he paused for a moment and let go over her hands and shove his hands in his pockets.

“Kyle,” She interrupted him. “I can’t do this.”

“What?” Kyle gave her a confused look.

“I can’t do this anymore. Tour, us, I can’t.” She had tears filling her eyes as she searched for the nearest exit. “I’m-I’m sorry.” She took off and ran out of the exit. She heard Kyle call after but she didn’t want to see him. She felt him grab her hand.

“Morgan!” He called over the thunder and rain that was pouring hard. They were both drenched within seconds. She looked at him and tears started to fall down her face. “Please don’t do this,”

“Kyle I can’t do this if it’s not going anywhere!” She cried.

“Then marry me,” He got down on one knee and pulled out a small blue box from his pocket. He opened it and revealed a ring. It was made of 14k white gold with four princess cut diamonds on either side of the big diamond in the middle. Morgan just stared at the ring. This is what she had been waiting for and he finally asked. She felt horrible for avoiding him the last 24 hours. She blinked three times, and tried to tell herself to wake up, but she wasn’t dreaming. Kyle was still kneeling on the ground and they were both shaking from the freezing rain falling. She shook her head of her shock and nodded as tears continued down her face. Kyle grinned and slid the ring on her finger. She looked down at her hand that had waited for the ring for so long. She looked up Kyle who looked like he was towering above her. He picked her up and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed back. It was one of the most passionate kisses she had ever had with Kyle. She never wanted this moment to end. It felt so right. Kyle did take a while to ask her but it was worth it. The ring was beautiful, and Kyle was now hers for sure. She started to think about the wedding, and thought of a Paris wedding while they were over in Europe. She smiled into the kiss and Kyle pulled away grinning at her. He put her back down on her feet and they went back to their bus to change, again.

As they went through their closet looking for clothes to put on, Morgan thought about the next few months. She couldn’t wait to tell Audri. She pulled out a light blue tank, that was see through, with ‘She’s a lady,’ written on the front and ‘that shouldn’t be messed with’ on the back, and a dark purple bra that would show through nicely. She grabbed a black and purple checkered skirt and her Sophie black and white vans. She turned around to see Kyle in an All Time Low T-shirt that had hearts all over it and it said ‘There’s nothing sugary can do, when I break your little heart in two,” and his boxers. He pulled out black skinny’s and started to put them on.

“So I think,” Morgan paused as she put her tank on over her bra. “We shouldn’t have any more sex until our wedding night.”

Kyle stopped putting his pants on and turned around. He had one leg in the jeans and one out. He looked at her like she was crazy. “What?” he managed to get out.

“You heard me,” She put on a necklace that had a mechanical looking heart hanging off of it.
“You expect me to see you dressed like that,” He pointed to her shirt, “Everyday and not want to fuck you?”

Morgan smiled at him. “Yup. It’ll be good for us. Then it’ll actually mean something the night of our wedding,”

Kyle looked at her for a moment and then started to put his pants on again, “You’re going to drive me insane, but alright.”

Morgan smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. They both continued to get dressed and then they headed into the venue. The concert had already started and Stereo Skyline was finishing up. Morgan watched from backstage. She played with the ring on her finger and smiled at it. She finally felt happy again.

Jack and Audri were sitting in the back of the venue away from everyone. They had been sitting there since 4p.m. Audri yawned and rubbed her eyes and Jack chuckled and put his arm around her. She snuggled into his chest and they continued to talk. Audri rambled on about not able to sleep on the tech bus because the bunks were uncomfortable. Jack rested his head on hers and inhaled the smell of her shampoo and perfume. Audri yawned again and sighed.

“Did you want to sleep on our bus?” Jack asked.

“Alex is the only one who knows about us remember?” She looked up at him.

“Oh yeah,” Jack looked down at her. “When do you want to tell people,”

Audri shrugged, “Let them find out their selves. It’s not like we’re trying to be secretive about it like last time.”

Jack nodded and kissed her. She sat up a bit so she could kiss back better. She loved the feeling of Jacks soft lips against hers. It made her feel safe, and on top of the world. Jack repositioned and slipped his tongue into her mouth. He felt Audri give a small smile as they kissed.

Ryan and Zack we’re walking down the halls of the venue talking about this new song that they were going to be learning. Ryan was banging is drumsticks along the wall as they walked.

“A new song in a week?” Ryan asked.

“Think we can do it?” Zack asked.

“Maybe, I like how they just tell us about this stuff,” Ryan sighed.

“Yeah, we’ll I don’t really care. I love playing every night, and partying every night,” Zack laughed.

Ryan laughed with him, “Good point,” They turned the corner together and stopped at the same time. They were looking at Jack and Audri kissing. They both silently backed up around the corner and looked at each other. Ryan popped his head around the corner to make sure they were seeing the right thing. Zack’s head appeared above Ryan.

Jack pulled away from Audri and moved her hair behind her ear. “I love you,” He said as he kissed her forehead. Audri smiled at him and they both stood up. Ryan looked at Zack and mimicked Jack. “I love you!” they laughed. Zack pulled Ryan back and took off down the hallway as quickly and quietly as they could. When they finally reached their room they flopped down on the couch and tried to catch their breath. Alex walked in shortly after and looked at them. He raised an eyebrow.

“Why are you guys panting?”

Zack and Ryan started to talk at the same time, both getting louder to try to be heard over the
other. Alex just looked at them like they were crazy and started to walk away.

“Wait!” They both called.

“What?” Alex turned around.

“Jack,” Ryan started.

“And Audri!” Zack finished. Alex looked at them like they were idiots.

“Were they fighting again?”

Zack and Ryan looked at each other. “I wouldn’t call it fighting,” Zack raised an eye brow at Ryan.

“It was more like a competition of tonsil hockey,” Ryan laughed. Alex just looked at them. They knew about Audri and Jack now, so what was he going to tell them when they asked.

He had to think quick, but he got an idea right away.

“Did you know?” Ryan asked.

“It was obvious. Why do you think they fight so much?” Alex shrugged. “They did it to cover up that they were really dating,”

Ryan and Zack looked at each other like they were stupid. “Duh,” they said together. Jack walked into the room. He was wearing a forever the sickest kids t-shirt and black skinny’s and customized pink and blue vans. Ryan, Zack, and Alex all just stared at him.

“What?” Jack blinked.

Zack and Ryan looked down at the floor and tried not to laugh, and Alex looked at Jack.

“What?!” Jack asked again.

“Nothing,” Alex laughed as he glanced over at Zack and Ryan who were whispering to each other.

“Let’s go guys, you’re up.” Adam popped his head in the door. The band just looked at each other, grinned, and headed for the stage.

They all stood in their positions on stage behind the screen. They could hear the crowd cheer louder than ever as it went pitch black. Jack stood there mimicking the fans making Alex laugh. He had his arms up in the air pretending to scream. The bight white strobe lights started flashing and Jack, Alex, Zack, and Ryan all looked at each other and smiled. This is what they lived for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey......Heyyyyyyyyyy(: whats upppp? Whadda think about the kyle and morgan thing? Kind of cute huh?
Rian and Zack..hmm how do you think there gonna let Jack know that they know about Audri?

Woopwoop. You guys are getting Chapters out of me left and right, i guess its all the readers and subcribers o.O thanks guys!

also, i dunno if you've read the updated info but yes, this story is coming to a end soon, don't worry you got a good few chapters to go, but there's going to be a sequel as of right now. Gotta new character in mind that's gonna start some drama too.. ahh.
So i know i'm not that popular on here, buuut, if you like this story, and wanna be put in the next storyyy just message or comment, i'll letcha know what the plan is, but the first two people get it so cha! We'll set up your part when you message me (; we'll find a good way for you two get in with ATL and drama haha.

Long authors note: sorry haha.

Next Chapter: What Is Normal?