Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Just Talk To Me.

“ADAM YOU FUCKER!” Audri jumped on him and they both tumbled to the ground in laughter. The crew was watching and cheering on Audri as she pinned Adam down. Adam was looking around for help but no one was bothering. They were all drinking beers and enjoying it too much. Adam looked at Audri and flipped her off of him. She squeaked when she fell and the bus filled with an uproar of laughter. She stood up and looked at Adam. He was standing there in ripped baggy light blue jeans with a black band shirt that fit him perfectly. He had a hint of playfulness in his hazel eyes. His dark brown hair rested above his eyes just perfectly. Audri glared at him. This wasn’t the first time her and Adam had messed around and wrestled each other. Adam liked to pick on Audri, he thought of her as a younger sister. He trained her when she first came aboard the tour, and he’s always helped her since. Audri knew he would doge her if she made a jump at him. So she turned around and started to walk back toward the bunks, she heard Adam move his van against the carpet and she slid to the side, and Adam went flying pass her. She jumped on him, and sat on his stomach.

“I win, bitch.” Audri grinned. Adam glared at her and tried not to laugh but it didn’t work.

“Fine, I give in this time young grasshopper.” Audri laughed and helped him up. She hugged him and he messed up her hair.

“ASSHOLE!” She ran to the bathroom to check to make sure it was still okay considering she was spending the night on Jack’s bus. She heard Adam laugh. She shook her head and fixed her hair. She walked out and grabbed some shorts and a tank and changed in the back. She walked out to the main area, grabbed the beer out of Adams hand, and walked off the bus.

Adam watched the door shut, “I think we know where she’s going,” he said grabbing another beer.

Morgan stormed out of the bus. Caleb followed shortly after her. She had tears running down her face as she headed off down the street. She didn’t know where she was going but she definitely didn’t want to be on the tour bus. Caleb was calling out her name but she didn’t care. She picked up her pace and took a random turn down another street and made a break for it. When it came to an ally she turned and stayed hidden until she was sure Caleb was gone. A few minutes passed and Caleb was still shouting her name, but his voice was sounding softer as the seconds passed. She prayed to be alone but she didn’t know if Caleb would leave. She took a deep breath and peaked around the corner. Caleb was nowhere in sight. Morgan turned and continued down the alley taking deep breaths to calm herself down. She looked around to see where she was but she didn’t see a street sign or anything. An echo of a rock being kicked came through the alley. She spun around, getting a creep feeling crawling up her back. She spun around to see Brian Maddox, from Stereo Skyline, standing next to her.

“Brian?” She sniffed.

“Morgan what are you doing over here?” He looked confused.

She just looked at him and the tears came back. She fell into his arms and he hugged her tightly.

“Come on, we’ll go back to my hotel room.” Brian said as they walked off together.

“So does this mean the arguing and all of your guys bullshit is done?” Alex flopped down on the couch in between his two best friends grinning like a dork. Brooklyn was seated on the couch across from them next to Zack and Rian was playing on his drumpad in back. Audri laughed and Jack gave a small smile. He hadn’t had an actual girlfriend in the longest time, and it looked like he was a bit shy about it.

“That’s cute,” Zack smiled. Brooklyn smiled too. The whole mood of the tour just changed around. Everything felt lighter and brighter.

“It’s fucking amazing! No more arguing!” Alex clapped.

“For now, You’ll screw up some time Alexander and then we’ll have to argue,” Brooklyn teased him. Alex’s jaw dropped.

“I’m the best boyfriend anyone could ask for!!!”

“You lack dick,” Jack stated.

“You ass,” Alex jumped on top of Jack and scruffed up his hair. The play wrestled shouting random insults to each other.

“THAT’S NOT WHAT YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME THE OTHER NIGHT!” Alex had Jack pinned.

“Alexander!” Brooklyn warned.

“Ohhhhh, full name! Alex…is that a pencil in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?” Jack smirked.

Brooklyn raised an eyebrow at him and Alex backed off Jack. Jack sat up and laughed at him. Alex glared playfully. Audri looked over to Zack who shook his head and laughed.
“Is this normal?” She laughed.

“No, this isn’t even close to normal. They’re usually way gayer than that,” Zack smiled.

“Yeah, and they both have girlfriends. It makes me question,” Brooklyn teased.

Audri laughed, “Right? It wouldn’t surprise me.”

“HEY! WE’RE RIGHT HERE!” They both yelled and put their hands on their hips in unison.
Zack, Brooklyn, and Audri just looked at them for a moment and then started laughing.

“It…would be kind of hot if they made out though,” Audri laughed.

“Kind of surprised they haven’t yet this tour,” Brooklyn laughed as she moved over next to Audri on the opposite couch. The girls continued to joke about Alex and Jack and catch up on everything that has been going on since last tour.

Brian slid the key card through the hotel door and it clicked open. He held open the door for Morgan as she drug her feet in. She looked around and it was a nice room, a little small, but nice. She stood there awkwardly knowing she shouldn’t be with Brian, and Kyle was going to murder her, or Brian when he found out. If he found out. She wasn’t really planning on doing anything with Brian. She wasn’t even planning on running into Brian. He looked up through his dirty blonde hair with a small smile. Morgan felt her cheeks warm, Brian’s smile was irresistible. She pulled her eyes away from him and focused on the painting that was on the wall.

“Morgan,” Brian called, “Is that,” he paused, “an engagement ring?”

Morgan looked down at her left hand. She had forgotten she was wearing it. She played with
it for a seconded then nodded her head. Brian sighed and then gave a soft smile. Morgan took her seat on the couch and Brian sat next to her.

“Wanna tell me what happened?” He spoke softly. His voice was calming and smooth. Morgan continued to look at her ring. After a moment Brian spoke again. “Morgan,” He lifted her chin so they had eye contact. “You’re an amazing girl, beautiful, smart, and all of those things.”

“Look Brian,” Morgan started to cut him off but he continued.

“No, I know. Plus, I know you love Kyle, and that’s fine. Being friends is fine with me too, it was fun while it lasted, but I don’t wanna ruin a friendship.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. So what happened with Kyle?”

Morgan looked down at her ring. Caleb’s words ran through her head like a broken record player. Kyle had put off their whole relationship and pushed her away because the band didn’t want a distraction. She understood that. What made her mad is that Kyle didn’t say anything; he just shoved her aside, cheated on her, and ignored her. She cheated too, but that was because she seriously thought Kyle was done with her, and she was trying to make him jealous, which worked, but still. Half of her was so mad at him, and the other half was understanding about it. She didn’t know how to react, but hearing it from another band member made her upset. What if the band didn’t want him to marry her? Would he call the engagement off? She couldn’t just make him choose between the band her. She knew his answer, and she didn’t want to lose Kyle. She looked up at Brian who was patiently waiting for an answer.

“Caleb,” Kyle called into the bus. He walked up the stairs with his bleach blonde hair soaked, and cleaned. The rest of the band was scattered around the bus with some tech and crew people having a laugh and drinking. Caleb popped his head out of his bunk and then hid again when he saw Kyle.

“Caleb, have you seen Morgan? She’s not answering my texts…again,” Kyle pulled open his bunk curtain.

“Uh,” Caleb looked at him for a moment. “No…”

Kyle raised an eye brow at him and Caleb sighed. “She took off,”

“Where?”

“With Audri,” Caleb’s lie rolled off his tongue.

“Oh, alright.” Kyle pulled out his cell phone and hit 3, Audri’s speed dial number. Caleb’s eyes widened and he shut his bunk curtain quick and locked it. He hid his head under his pillow waiting for his lie to be revealed.

“She’s not with you? Oh…sorry, okay…yeah…bye…” Kyle hung up his phone and pounded on Caleb’s bunk. “WHERE IS SHE YOU LYING ASS?” Caleb didn’t answer though. Kyle grunted and went and dropped his stuff in his closet in back. He grabbed a black hoodie and made his way out of the bus and over to Stereo Skyline’s. He knocked on the tour bus and Rob answered the door. Rob looked just like Brian, but a bit older. His dirty blonde hair fell in front of his eyes.

“What’s up Kyle?” Rob smiled.

“Nothing. Is Morgan here?” He tried to look pass Rob into the bus.

“Nope, she hasn’t been around in months.” Rob shrugged.

“Where’s your friend Brian?” Kyle looked up at Rob, who just shrugged.

“He rented a hotel for the night, and then headed to the bar.”

“Thanks,” Kyle said as he turned away. That answered his question on where Morgan was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo i don't really do Alex and Jack when there really hyper well... sorry haha.. so comment yes? idk

Next Chapter: Insults, Punches, and Beer.