Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Insults, Punches, and Beer.

“Are you guys going to rent the damn hotel or stay on this bus?” Matt, there tour manager, asked for a fourth time.

They all looked at each other and went back to playing beer pong. The busses had been moved to a park, where they had permission to stay overnight. The bands had taken time to set up tents and tables and put some food out. They even went and ordered pizza for all the bands. Audri took her shot with the ball and made it in a cup. Her and Rian burst into a round of cheers as they high fived each other. Alex picked up the cup and chugged it while Jack glared at the cups.

“No, we’ll stay on the bus tonight Matt, thanks hun.” Brooklyn spoke softly. Matt nodded a thank you and took off to make more phone calls.

Rian and Audri had two cups left in order to win, and Jack and Alex had four. Jack took his shot and made it in and Audri downed the cup as if it was nothing, but it was only the first round. Alex and Jack hugged each other and jumped up and down. Rian and Audri just stood there with wide eyed.

“How are they not gay?” Rian mumbled to Audri.

“I…don’t know,” She handed Rian the ball as he took his shot. He made it in the cup and Jack downed the drink. Audri took the ball and made it in the last cup. Alex and Jack looked at her and crossed their arms across their chest.

“Hey Jack?” Alex looked at Jack.

“Yeah Alex?”

“I’m pretty sure that girl over there is underage,” Alex nodded to Audri.

“Oh yes. I think you’re right Alex.”

“I think someone needs to teach her not to break the rules,” Alex suggested.

“I agree. How should we handle this?” Jack smirked.

“I think a little game of COPS AND UNDERAGE GIRLS IS CALLED FOR,” they yelled
together and took off after Audri.

Audri screamed and grabbed Brooklyn and ran through the park with her laughing. The boys chased after them but the girls kept making turns on different streets making it harder to catch them. Brooklyn and Audri came to a dead end. They both stopped in their tracks and looked at the gate. Audri looked behind to see Jack and Alex coming up fast. She ran over to the gate and started to make her way up it and Brooklyn did the same, but it was too late. Jacks arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her off sending them both to the ground, Audri landing on top. They sat there for a moment while they realized what just happened. Audri smirked and leaned in close so her and Jack weren’t even an inch away from each other’s faces.

“I win,” Audri whispered.

Jack smiled, “I’m pretty sure I win,”

“What?! How?” Audri sat up a bit.

“Do you not realize I have a girl, an amazingly sexy girl, sitting on top of me, pinning me to the ground?” Jack smirked. Audri blushed a bit and laughed at his remark. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. Jack smiled and kissed her once more. Her heart pounded fast as she felt his lips against hers. The rush of warmth that filled her body when she was with him was enough for her. She didn’t know what made her so crazy about him, but she loved every minute of it. This time she was the one asking for an entrance, and Jack teased her a bit.

“Come on love birds!” Alex screamed in their ears causing Audri to fall off Jack. Alex laughed and Jack just looked at Audri. She started to laugh herself and she got up and punched Alex in the shoulder.

“Hey! No punching the best friend. Now you have to be punished,” Jack said as he grabbed her by the waist and through her over his shoulder.

“JACK I SWEAR IF YOU DROP ME!” She tried to sound serious but it came out with laughter.

Morgan was sound to sleep in Brian’s bed. Brian had grabbed some blankets and was on the couch watching TV when he heard a light knock on his hotel door. Confused, he got up and opened the door. Kyle was standing in front of him, pretty pissed off. He was wearing black skinny’s and black jeans, with a white shirt on under the jacket and his grey beanie. He was glaring at Brian.

“Where’s Morgan?” Kyle growled.

“She doesn’t want to talk to you,” Brian glared.

“She’s my fiancé and I need to talk to her NOW,” Kyle clenched his fists.

“I said she didn’t want to talk to you!” Brian argued.

Kyle punched Brian in the face and walked pass into the bedroom. He shook Morgan a bit and she woke up and looked up at him.

“Kyle?” She said half awake. “Oh my god. Kyle…”

“Morgan, let’s go.” Kyle said helping her up. Morgan felt as if she wasn’t breathing, she grabbed her purse and slid it over her shoulder as Kyle shoved the other things into her bag.

“Hey you asshole!” Brian walked in holding his nose, “You can’t just come in and take her if she doesn’t want to go!”

“Did you punch him?” Morgan said staring at Brians bloody nose.

“Is that everything?” Kyle said ignoring her question.

“Kyle did you punch him!?” but Kyle ignored her once again. He grabbed her hand and
pulled her out of the room leaving Brian with a bloody nose. They made there way down to the elevator and Kyle hit the down button pretty hard.

“Kyle,” Morgan started.

“Don’t,” Kyle stopped her. His words were cold and piercing. “We’re not going to talk about anything tonight. I’m too upset. Tomorrow morning after we’ve both slept we will. There is a car waiting for us downstairs that’s going to take us to another hotel. Okay?” Morgan nodded. Kyle looked at her with sadness in his eyes. Morgan knew she fucked up again."I love you okay? Don't ever forget that," Morgan felt his warm lips against her forehead. She
didn't respond to him though, she didn't know how.

Audri was laying in Jacks bunk, her head spinning just a bit, and the alcohol that she had consumed sitting her stomach. She hadn’t had this much fun on tour ever. Jack snaked his arms around her and pulled her close kissing her neck. She giggled and let him continue. Jack wasn’t too drunk, he knew what was going on, they both just had enough to be a bit buzzed. His warm lips and tongue against her skin made her shiver just a bit. She’d let Jack have his fun for a few more minutes, then she’d stop him, because she was getting sleepy. Her phone lit up at the time was around 3:30 a.m. She turned over so her and Jack were face to face as he continued to kiss her forehead and her cheeks and then her lips. She giggled and pulled away.

“Sleep time,” She mumbled as she closed her eyes. She felt Jack move around a little to get
comfy and then he snuggled into the blankets with her, his arms still around her. He whispered goodnight and I love you, but by then Audri was already asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know what to say... lol so. hiiii... thanks for readinggg (: (: (: comment comment to find out what happens.. chaa... yeah...

<3 you all!!!!!

Next Chapter: You're Such A Tease.