Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

You're Such A Tease

Morgan walked out of the bathroom ready for the day. She put on her water proof, well, everything, because she knew she was probably going to cry when Kyle brought up the Brian issue that had happened the night before. Kyle was sitting in the main room of their suite watching TV. Morgan walked over cautiously and starred at the TV for a moment.

“Did you want something for breakfast?” she asked softly, almost a whisper. They hadn’t talked to each other since they woke up this morning. Kyle shook his head no, shut off the TV, and motioned for her to take a seat next to him. She hesitated but walked over and took a seat next to him.

After a moment of silence Kyle spoke, “Did anything happen between you and Brian last night?” She shook her head no while she played with her ring. “Then why were you there?”

“I..because…Caleb told me something, and I got upset. So I ran off, and Brian found me wandering the streets in tears, and he offered,” Morgan looked up at Kyle. He was staring at the ground as she continued. “I told him about our engagement, and he understood. That’s why he was sleeping on the couch, we’re only friends now. I promise, Kyle.”

“What did Caleb tell you? Why can’t you ever just confront me right away about something?”

“Why can’t you!?” Morgan backfired. “Caleb told me how the band didn’t want me on tour with them! How they told you it was the band or me! Why didn’t you just tell me that huh? Instead of leading me to all this emotional shit the last three years?!” Morgan’s eyes fumed with anger.

“What?! That was 2 tours ago!” Kyle agrued.

“STILL! You put me through all that shit on ignoring me and stuff, and you did it again this year! Why Kyle?! Why couldn’t you just tell me about it!? Then we could of worked something out instead of cheating on each other all the time!”

“I don’t know! I guess I was afraid of what you would do!”

“What could I do!? We could have talked about it!” Morgan stood up and stomped her foot.

“I was afraid if we talked about it, I’d lose you. They didn’t want you but I did, and I kept trying to think of ways to tell you about everything but I couldn’t. I didn’t want to hurt you,” Kyle looked down at the floor, speaking softly. “Morgan you know I love you. I know I should have asked you to marry me like a year ago. I just, I don’t know. I’ve never had a girlfriend that long, or loved someone so much,”

“Kyle you’re being cheesy.” Morgan said flatly. He looked up at her with a blank expression. “But it’s the cute cheesy this time,” She smiled at him and took a seat again.

Kyle grinned at her and she giggled. “Goddamnit I hate when we fight,”

“Why?” Kyle asked.

“Are you saying you like it when we fight?” Morgan raised an eye brow.

Kyle just looked at her for a moment, and a smirk appeared on his face. “No,” he paused, “But we always have the best sex afterwards.”

Morgan laughed and hit him in the arm. He stuck his tongue out at her and grinned again. “I guess we haven’t done that in a while either huh?” she asked.

“Nope…” He just looked at her with a hint of hopefulness in his eyes. She starred at him and gave him the I’m-not-giving-into-you-look, but it didn’t work. She laughed and tackled him down to the couch kissing him a little roughly. They didn’t hesitate with the tongue, and as Kyle’s hand found his way up to Morgan’s bra, Morgan found her way to Kyle’s neck. She felt Kyle start to pull off her shirt, but she sat up.

“What?” He asked confused.

“No more sex until marriage,” She smirked and got off of him, and walked to the hotel bedroom.

Audri woke up in Jack’s bunk. His arms were still around her, but he was texting someone over her head. She looked up at him and gave a soft smile.

“Good morning sleepy head,” Jack grinned. Audri just grinned at him and flopped her head back on the pillow. “No!” Jack laughed. “You’ve slept long enough, everyone else is up, and they ate too! I missed breakfast for you! Now we get to go to Ihop!” Jack rambled on as Audri just looked up at him with wide eyes. “What?” He asked, but she just continued to look at him. Jack gave her a confused look. “Whaaaaaaaaaaat?” he whined.

“Nothing,” She whispered. “It’s cute when you ramble.” She giggled. “Oh, and you smell,” She said pushing away from him.

“Hey! I’m taking a shower today! I had to wait for a certain someone to wake up from their sleep hangover,” he laughed.

“I have more than just a sleep hangover,” She rubbed her eyes.

“You didn’t drink that much,” Jack said confused.

“Yeah, but I don’t drink as often as you do either,” She yawned.

“Well…I know what will make it feel better,” Jack smirked. Audri smirked to thinking he’d have some stupid sex joke, or something about his penis be the answer, but she was wrong. “IHOP! Let’s go!!! He said pushing her out of the bunk.

“I’m goinggg!” Audri laughed as she made her way out of the bunk. She stood up and stretched her arms out. She felt amazing. Jack’s bunk was so much better than the hard lumpy one back in her tour bus. Jack poked her sides and Audri squeaked and jumped. “Don’t do that while I’m stretching!”

“Sorry, your sides are just so,” he looked her up and down. “Pokeable,” he winked. Audri just raised an eye brow at him and laughed.

“You’re such a dork!” She said as she made her way to the front of the bus.

“Look who’s finally up!” Alex clapped. He was sitting on the couch in some blue and green sport shorts and a grey hoodie with the hood pulled up over his head. “Someone had a late night!”

“Shut up, Alex,” Audri said as she through a pillow at him. Jack took a seat next to Alex and looked over to see what Alex was doing on the laptop. Audri opened the cabinets to see that there was no food in there. She opened the fridge to just find beer stacked. She sighed and looked over to the boys who were giggling about a Youtube video. Rian walked by half awake and shut the fridge.

“We have no food,” he mumbled. Audri turned to the window and looked out to see nothing but highway stretched across miles in front of them. She sighed and looked over to Jack.

“What?” Jack asked.

“We’re on a highway. How are we supposed to get Ihop? You have no food either.” Audri said as she leaned against the table.

“WHAT?!” Jack turned around and pulled open the curtain. “We’re making a stop for Ihop,” Jack pouted.

“We got get to the venue by noon,” Zack said as he stretched.

“Yeah, you’re going to have to wait. It’s only another 3 hours,” Brooklyn chimed in.

Jacks stomach growled and everyone just looked at him. Alex was the first to shrug it off and he turned to look like Audri. “So,” He started. “When we get to the venue, can we practice your song right away?”

“I haven’t even asked Morgan to sing yet,”

“Well if she doesn’t then you will,” Alex said as if it was nothing. Rian, Jack, and Zack all looked at her. Audri shook her head no. She wasn’t singing and Alex couldn’t make her. If anything she’d make Zack sing it.

“Oh come on,” Alex sighed, “You’re not bad.”

“Yeah, but I’m not dealing with the fans. They all know Morgan from tour. They have no idea
who I am, and I like it that way.” She thought of her and Jack. No one knew except the crew, and that’s how it should be. The fans didn’t really need to be in there business. Specially if they found out about the abortion, which the crew doesn’t even know about.

“Not for long,” Rian said.

“What?” Audri asked confused.

“You’re dating Jack. They’ll find out. They find out everything,” he laughed. “We’re not just some unknown wannabe punk band anymore,” Audri opened her mouth to argue but Rian was right. They all knew about Brooklyn, and no one seemed to make too much of a fuss about it.

“Back on subject, the song please?” Alex sighed.

“We’ll practice it. I’ll go talk to Morgan now,” Audri said walking away to her, well Jack’s bunk
to think and possibly call Morgan.

Audri slid into the bunk and sighed. She snuggled into the blanket that was covered in Jack’s cologne. She closed her eyes and thought about what Rian said. ‘Yeah, he was right, everyone was probably going to find out. I’m not worried about that though. I’m worried about our story. What if someone really did find out about it? What would the fans think of me? Of Jack? The fans would think I’m completely insane and I would get so much shit for it, and the press would know, and it’d put Jack in the worst position ever. What if he got mad? What if he got mad at me again for it? Dump me, leave me hanging again?’ Audri shoved her face in his pillow and screamed. Jack slid open the curtain and crawled in next to her. He rubbed her back for a moment before asking her what was up. She took a deep breath and looked up from the pillow. Jack didn’t even have to ask. She could see in his eyes he knew she was thinking about the abortion issue.

“What will you’re fans do if they find out?” She whispered.

“Who cares? They’re not going to. If they do that’s something we’ll discuss then. Right now, you should just be happy, living in the moment.” Audri looked at him for a moment, and he kissed her softly. “You don’t have to worry so much kay? I like it when you’re hyper and bouncing off the walls.” Audri smiled at him. “No more sad shit, that part of this is over! Come onnn Audio,” Jack said as he tickled her.

Audri giggled as she tried to slap his hands away from him but it wasn’t working he kept fighting her and she kept struggling.

“WAIT!” She said and Jack stopped.

“What?!” He asked.

“You called me Audio…” She smiled.

“Yeah?” Jack gave her a confused look.

“You haven’t called me that in ages,” she grinned and tackled him. They ended up falling out of the bunk onto the floor, Audri landing on of him.

“It seems that I come out on top a lot,” She giggled.

Jack grinned at her and flipped her over as they started to wrestle with each other. “Jack that’s cheating!!!” She smacked him as he bit her weak spot on her neck. They turned over and Audri was on top of him again. She looked up to see the rest of the band, and some of the crew was watching them. Rian had his video camera out and had taped the whole thing. Audri blushed and crawled off of Jack. Jack looked up and noticed. He sat up and looked at Audri who was blushing a bit. She was always the one worry about everything. What people were thinking, what would happen if she got caught drinking, ect ect. She was pretty shy and quiet sometimes, but when you break her walls down she’s pretty fucking crazy, and seems to act like one of the guys sometimes, hence the wrestling and video games. That’s how she was raised though. She had two older brothers and one younger brother, and she had been touring most of her life. When people caught her being cute, or flirty with Jack she’d blush and become quiet.

Matt popped his head out of his bunk, and looked down at Audri and Jack. “Are we at the venue yet?”

“No,” they both answered softly.

“Then shut the fuck up!” He disappeared behind the curtain and within minutes he was back asleep. Alex and Rian smirked as they made their way down the aisle with a sharpie in hand. The pulled open the curtain slowly and started to draw over Matt’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
You just got two new chapters in under two hours.. youuu lucky bitchess (: (: (: comment comment comment if you want more, cuz i was nice today... i should get comments right (: heheh love you guys!

Next Chapter: A Casual Fuck.