Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

A Casual ***.

“Alright guys mind if we keep it slow..ish for one more song?” Alex spoke softly into the microphone as he adjusted his grey beanie and tuned his guitar a bit. The crowd cheered, like normal. Alex smiled, like normal. “So this is a new song,” Alex began, “we’ve worked hard on it all week, just to get it ready for this show,” the crowd roared. “and this song was originally written by Audri Moore, our wonderful and beautiful lighting director and manager so let’s hear it for her,” Alex clapped and the crowd clapped along with him.

Audri walked out on stage, slowly, walked over to Alex and hugged him. She took her seat at the white piano.

Morgan was next to walk out onstage with a microphone. Audri began to play the piano as Morgan sang strongly.

“I miss the eyes filled with playfulness, You made me forget all my problems, Being with you kept me in the light, now I find darkness, Your glances kept me on the edge, How you handled me kept me wanting more, You would pass me, and a smirk would appear, That smile that kept my heart off the floor,”

Audri shook nervously the whole time she was on stage. She tried to keep her thoughts on the count of the song instead of what the crowd was going to think. She could see Jack waiting for the guitar entrance on the side of the stage. He winked at her and she blushed a bit.

The crowd clapped along with the song, some lighters in the air. When the pickup beat came, the crowd cheered louder than ever. Jack and Zach came out from the sides and the cheers continued.

“Hey there baby come on and tell me, you love me too,” Alex and Morgan sang together. The crowd cheered.

Audri stood up to leave the stage but Alex and Jack had pulled her over.

“Give it up for Audri! We wouldn’t have been able to do this song without her,” Alex grinned into the microphone with his free hand, the other hand was around her shoulders. Jacks hand found its way around her waist. Everyone applauded her and her cheeks turned bright red. She smiled and gave a small wave. Alex thanked Morgan and the crowd cheered. Audri looked up at Alex who was still talking shit to the crowd, then over at Jack who just smiled. She felt him slide his hand down to her ass and grab it. She hit him lightly and poked him in the side, he laughed and she shook her head and left the stage. They only had one song after that, ‘Dear Maria’, and Adam was taking that over for her.

She made her way through the tunnels at the venue thinking about the song, wondering if the crowd liked it or not. It was a good show, they seemed to be really into the song, she sighed as she turned and ran into Alex. She had been avoiding being alone with him since that day when they were alone on the tech bus, and that awkward moment between them.

“AUDRI! The song—“

“I know,” she laughed.

“They LOVED—“ he started again.

“I know,” She nodded and laughed again.

“It was—“

Audri opened her mouth to cut him off again, but he cut her off. Not with words, or a hug, but a kiss. Not just any random friendly kiss either. Their lips were locked together, and his hands were cupping her face. It took a second for Audri to realize what was happening. She closed her eyes and moved her lips along with his. Audri put her hands on his chest and pulled away from him.

“Alex I—“ he cut her off.

“I had to know…” Alex whispered. The memory of them being alone on her tour bus played through his head. The moment where he looked at her, and felt the need to kiss her, and ever since that moment, he had looked at Audri and wondered.

Audri’s heart was beating pretty fast, “I…Do you know now?” she whispered back.

Alex looked at her for a second, and Audri felt her cheeks warm. She didn’t know what he was going to say, and she hoped it was something like ‘Yeah, I don’t like you like that,’ but he did something completely different. He grabbed her by her hips and pulled her close kissing her again. Audri’s mind raced, she started to pull away from Alex, but his tongue slipped her mouth and within seconds she felt herself grab onto Alex’s blue and white plaid shirt and pull him closer to her. Alex, who still had Audri tight by her hips, walked backwards toward a door and opened it pulling her in there with him.

Audri opened her eyes for a moment to see an abandoned room with barely anything in it. As Alex kissed her he clicked the door lock and put his hand back on her hip rolling his hips into hers, causing her to gasp a bit. She pulled away a bit and Alex kissed her neck softly.

“Alex..” she mumbled, “Do you know yet?”

She felt Alex smirk against her skin and she shivered. “Mhmm,” he said as he bit her softly, making her hold in another gasp.

“An-and?” She said as she tugged on his hair. He looked up at her with a smirk on his face.

“I don’t like you, like I thought,”

Audri smiled at him; he was still smirking back at her. “Then what’s with..” she trailed off.

Alex’s smirk faded a bit, “Brooklyn cut me off… I don’t know why, but,” he shrugged.

Audri played with his hair while she thought, “What about Jack?” She mumbled looking down at his chest. “I just got him back…”

“I won’t tell…”

Audri continued to play with his hair while staring at his chest, not making eye contact with him. That didn’t last long though. Alex lifted her chin so she was looking at him, and he kissed her softly, as she closed her eyes and kissed him back as they stepped further into the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
*GASP* AUDRI YOU WHORE!
And MR GASKARTH you just equal trouble!
HOW DARE YOU TWO!!!

oh well it was a fun chapter to write ( ; i'm so mean to my characters, but HEY who doens't like drama, and a little bit of fun with and all time low boy hmmmm (:

so comment bitches! cuz i love you all! and i have all of these readers but only so many comments WHERE YOU AT HOME BOIIISSS? oooorrr i mean GIRLLLLS!?!? (: (: (:

Sorry it's 8 in the morning and I didn't sleep because i was up all night reading this KICKASS story by Akayytoremember ( i dont know how to link sorry ) (Story includes Jack and Alex WOOP!) so go check her out :

http://member.mibba.com/89069/

Next Chapter: "I'm Leaving Tour." "Good."