Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

"I'm Leaving Tour," "Good,"

The tour was coming close to its end. There was only a week and a half left. Then they’d all head back to California to prepare for Europe, fly out to New York, then to Europe. As the date got closer, the bands got more excited, the crew members partied about their raise, and Morgan felt sicker every day.

The bands were down in Texas, making their way back to Cali. The venue was nice, and expensive like usual. It was a normal touring day for everyone. The crew would unload, set up, sound check, light check, and everything else. The bands would sleep in, or go visiting around the state, or drink. Either way, everyone was doing something. Audri’s phone buzzed. She sat up and answered it.

“Hey Audri! It’s Eric!” A deep voice came through the phone.

“Wow, hey Eric. I haven’t heard from you in forever,” Audri said leaning forward, confused why he called.

“Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. You know how shows go,” he laughed. “I got to cut right to the chase though,”

“Alright,” Audri said slowly as she played with the buttons on her white blouse. Jack jokingly reached his hand over and unbuttoned three from the top. She smirked at him and hit his hand.

“You know I’ve been doing the production of Wicked for years now. Well our lighting designer, and his lighting crew, quit yesterday. I’m desperate for a designer. I can easily get a crew, but I need a designer I know will get it done right. We have only three weeks until opening on Broadway again,” Eric trailed off into explaining what was going on.

“Wow Eric,” Audri paused. “I’m honored but I’m on tour at the moment, and we’re heading to Europe in a week, and I’m being paid extra for it I can’t just not do that,” Audri felt bad, but she really did need the money, plus Jack.

“I’ll pay you double, triple, anything? Audri I really need your help,” Eric begged.

Audri sighed. The money was the main thing. She thought about it for a moment, “Alright. I got to talk to my boss, and his boss. I’ll give you a call tonight alright?”

“Thank you Audri! Thank you thank you!” Eric repeated himself.

“Yeah, I’ll call you. Bye Eric.” She hung up the phone and set it down on the table.

“What was that about?” Jack asked as he pulled her back on top of him. She rested her head on his chest for a moment and listened to his heart beat.

“I don’t know. I’ll tell you later when I know what’s going on.” She mumbled. She closed her eyes and Alex popped in her head. She buried her face into Jack’s shirt and let his cologne flood her lungs, hoping that would drown Alex out.

Jack thought about it for a moment, but let it go. He played with Audri’s hair as they laid there together in the hotel bed. Audri sighed and let the pattern of Jack’s chest fall and rise surround her.

“Hun,” Jack rubbed her back, “Are you sure you’re okay? You seem…off today,”

“I’m just really tired, and I don’t feel the best,” she mumbled.

“Sex makes everything feel better!” Jack joked hoping for a smile. Audri sat up and looked at him.

“No Jack,”

“Why not?” He pouted.

“You know why, Jack.”

“Audri that was once, what’s the chance it’ll happen again? Specially if we’re careful about it,” Jack was sitting up to now, putting on his blue DC cap.

“I don’t want to think about it,” She stood up, “I have to go talk to Adam,” She trailed off and made her way out of the hotel room.

Adam and Audri sat outside Starbucks. It was pretty hot in Texas, and it was the first time she’d seen Adam in shorts, sport shorts. They sat there in silence for a bit as Audri watched the cars in the street drive by. There was a slight breeze but it was nothing much.

“What’s up Audri?” Adam asked knowing something was on her mind.

“I was offered a lighting job for Broadway, and they said they’d pay me triple what I’ll be making over in Europe,”

Adam stared at her for a moment, “Well do you want to take it?”

Audri shrugged, “I don’t know…I want to stay with you guys, and Jack, but I really do need the money.”

Adam sighed, “I think it’s a great opportunity for you, to be in charge of everything for once, and you’ll only be missing a month. Plus Broadway changes designers every month or so to change it up a bit, so…I say go for it.”

“but Jack,” Audri started but Adam cut her off.

“Audri, screw Jack. He’ll see you in a month anyways. It was always obvious you guys liked each other, it’s not going to change if you’re apart for thirty days,” Audri just stared at him for a moment. “You’re like a sister, I don’t want to see you grow up,” he laughed.

Audri laughed too, “Thanks,”

Adam stood up and stretched, “Time to go get approval from the band,”

Audri nervously played with her lanyard as Adam and her made the way back to the bus. Adam was busy surfing the internet on his phone. Would Jack be upset if she left? Would Alex even let her leave? She knew the answer was yes to both, Jack would be upset, but it’s her chance to do something amazing. She’d be on the next tour. Alex would be sad, but tell her to go for it with a smile. It wasn’t out of the question. It was just the fact that she didn’t want to leave Jack. She felt obsessive, but she couldn’t help but think about him every moment of the day. She told herself she was crazy, but it was love. What did she know? Losing him again would kill her. Fuck the fans. If they found out her secret, made a deal about it, she’d tell herself that they could suck it because she still had Jack by her side. She smiled to her self at that thought. She was being positive for once. Time away from Jack would do good too, it would making seeing him again that much better.

Adam opened the tour bus door for her, and she walked up the steps immediately seeing Zack and Rian conversing about something on Youtube. Jack was looking for something in his bunk and Audri walked over to him.

“Where’s Alex?” Adam said not looking up from his phone.

“Uh, talking to Brooklyn,” Rian looked up. The room fell silent and Audri’s heart skipped a beat. That was never good when Brooklyn had to talk to Alex. It was never an ‘oh let’s just go talk because I love you’, it was a ‘oh we’re talking because you FUCKED up’.

“Jack,” Audri whispered.

“Oh!” He popped his head out of the bunk and stood up straight. “Hey baby!” he kissed her softly.

“We need to talk about stuff,” she sighed.

“What’d I do?” Jack looked worried.

“Nothing! Nothing…but,” she paused. “You know that phone call I got this morning?” She asked.

“Yeah?”

“Well…it was a job offer. To do lighting design for Broadway for a month, and he’s paying me triple of what I’d be making in Europe,” Audri trailed off not making eye contact with him.

Jack was silent for a moment, “I guess that means you’re taking it,”

“It’s only for a month,” She tried to say cheerfully.

“NO YOU KNOW WHAT ALEX!? FUCK YOU!” Brooklyn screamed as she stormed on the bus.

“Brooklyn NOTHING HAPPENED!” Alex called after walking on the bus.

Audri and Jack watched Brooklyn run pass them to the back lounge.

“Brooklyn what’d he do?” Jack called.

“HE FUCKED AUDRI THAT’S WHAT HE DID!” Brooklyn screamed through her tears. Alex raised his hands up in defeat. He couldn’t argue anymore.

“He what?” Jack sounded pissed. Angry. Upset. Scary. He looked straight into Audri’s eyes that were huge. “Nice Audri. You won’t even fuck your own boyfriend because you’re afraid that stupid mistake will happen again, but you’ll fuck his best friend Ex-best-friend. All of the color from her face had disappeared in the last five seconds and she felt as if she was going to puke.

“I…Jack…We didn’t!” Audri didn’t know what to say. Alex and her didn’t have sex together that one night. They weren’t that stupid! They just messed around in back. The only article of clothing that came off what their shirts and Audri’s bra, Jack didn’t have to know that.

“Of course you’ll say that! You don’t want your ass dumped either!” Brooklyn sobbed.

“WE DIDN”T FUCK!” They screamed together.

“You know what Audri? I think it’s best if you did leave the tour,” Jack said heading to the back lounge with Brooklyn.

“You’re leaving?” Alex’s tone of voice turned to sadness.

“LISTEN TO THAT TONE OF VOICE! HE FUCKING LOVES HER, NOT ME” Brooklyn screamed.

Jack closed the door to the lounge and Audri and Alex just looked at each other. Rian and Zack stood at the front of the bus looking at them with disappointment, while Adam sat there watching, as if he expected all of this to happen. He wasn’t surprised by it one bit.

Audri just stared at Alex as she felt the tears build up behind her eyes. She hadn’t cried once since her and Jack were back together. Alex saw her eyes start to water and his facial expression turned to sadness.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered.

“So did you or did you not fuck?” Rian asked abruptly.

Audri looked at Rian and the tears spilled over. She let out a sob and pushed her way out of the bus pass Rian. Alex rolled his eyes.

“Thanks asshole!” Alex sighed as he made his way to the front of the bus to go after Audri. “For the record, we didn’t fuck. Brooklyn assumed we did after the concert a few weeks ago, the one with Audri’s song.”

Alex made his way through the parking lot keeping an eye on Audri as she made her way down the street of the venue. She was holding onto her self as she shook from crying so hard. Alex ran up to her and pulled her into a hug.

“You..should..be…c-comforting..Brooklyn” She whispered through her sobs.

“She doesn’t want to even look at me right now,” Alex said brushing Audri’s hair out of her face. His touch was all too familiar to Audri. The memories of his lips on her skin fell into her head, but all she thought of was Jack, which caused her to collapse in tears.

“Jack’s never going to want me back. Strike two…well strike three. The first mistake counts for two.”

“Shut up Audri. He loves you more than anything. The way he talked about you when he first told me about you. He punched me in the face when I called you a whore,”

“WHAT?!” Audri pushed Alex away from her.

“Oh god- NO that’s NOT what I meant! I made Jack tell me everything between you guys, but he wouldn’t budge so I decided to piss him off, so I called you a whore, and he punched me in my face and was all ‘Don’t you ever call her that’” Alex sighed running his hands through his dirty blonde hair.

“Well now you can call me a whore,” Audri sighed and sat down on the steps leading into the back door of the venue. Alex sat next to her.

“We didn’t fuck,” Alex mumbled.

“I know Alex, I was there remember?” Audri growled.

“Yeah, well all we have to do is prove we didn’t fuck. They don’t have to know about anything else that happened! Because we didn’t fuck…and they both think we did. So how do we convince them we didn’t fuck?” Alex sighed.

“How many times are you going to say we didn’t fuck?” Audri raised an eyebrow.

Alex shrugged, “I don’t know, but we didn’t…y’know fuck?”

Audri laughed and hit him lightly. Alex smiled knowing he got a laugh out of her.

“We were close to it though,” Audri sighed bringing down the mood again.

“Oh please,” Alex poked her. “Our pants didn’t even come off.

“No, but you had a nice hard on going.”

Alex blushed slightly at that. Audri shook her head of the memory.

“Couldn’t help it with your rack,” he mumbled looking at her out of the corner of his eye.

“Alright next subject before we get ourselves in more trouble,”

“Well let’s get something straight,” Alex looked at her. She looked back at him with worry. “You don’t like me right?”

“I love Jack. You know that,” She cocked an eye brow wondering where he was going with this.

“Yeah, and I love Brooklyn,” Alex nodded. “So you just lust for me, and nothing else. People lust for people, that’s normal!” he smirked.

“I lust for you!?” Audri scoffed. “You lust for me buddy!” Audri said as she put her hands on her boobs, flaunting them at Alex, making him remember his previous comment.

“We lust for each other okay!?” Alex laughed and Audri laughed too.

“Okay, maybe a little.”Audri sighed. “I’m going to call Eric. Then gather my things. I think I need to get away from this tour.” She said standing up. Alex stood up too.

“Alright, we’ll all miss you.”

Audri laughed. “Mhm,” was all she said before she turned and left to her tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOO i got over 100 readers today. So i posted for you guys (:
100 readers woop..where are your comments? haha.

Soo.. the drama unfolds... as we venture closer to the end of this story, and then the sequel dundundun. (Which you will have to wait for as MUCH as i hate to say it....)

Comments? Subcribe? <3 LOVES YOU ALL.

Next Chapter: Sleep Deprived.