Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Sleep Deprived.

“Hey, you’ve reached lighting design and director Audri Moore. Leave a message and I’ll answer as soon as I can. Thanks,” Audri’s voicemail played in Morgan’s ear for the fifth time.

She grunted and hung up her cell phone and crossed her arms over her chest. Why wasn’t Audri answering her? She hadn’t talked to Audri in a few days. She had TONS of wedding details to go over if this was going to happen in fall! It was the middle of September! Morgan stomped her foot and called Audri again. The answering machine played.

“GODDAMNIT!” Morgan yelled. A knock came from the lounge door. “What?” Morgan snapped looking through papers and making notes on colors for the wedding, and dresses.

“Hun, are you okay?” Kyle called. “I need to talk to you,”

“Come in,” She mumbled flipping the book for dresses closed, and opening the book with the reception decorations.

Kyle walked in and looked at her nervously. He fixed his black beanie and took a seat next to her. Morgan took out a brown colored pencil and started to add color to the etched out bird’s eye view of what she wanted the table set up to look like.

“Audri left tour,” Kyle spit out.

Morgan’s pencil snapped in two, right in her hand. “What?” She growled with her teeth clutched together.

“She was offered a job on Broadway for the next month. She left yesterday night. No one knew but All Time Low. They all told us today. Also, Jack looked really pissed this morning, which leads me to think they didn’t leave on good terms. Do you think she’s going to be alright?”

Morgan sat there fuming. How the hell could Audri leave and not even tell her! They had so much planning to do, and to do it over seas was going to kill Morgan.

“SHE WON’T BE OKAY WHEN I GET A HOLD OF HER! WE WANTED A FALL WEDDING, NOW I HAVE TO PLAN ALL THIS MYSELF? SOME FUCKING BRIDES MAID SHE IS!” Morgan grabbed her cell phone and dialed Audri again, expecting to leave a nasty message.

“Hey,” Audri’s voice started. Morgan hit the pound button which would take her straight to the beep and message machine.

“AUDRI HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU LEAVE TOUR AND NOT EVEN TELL ME!? GIRL YOU BETTER CALL ME BACK BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO KICK YOUR ASS AT THE MOMENT! YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I’VE CALLED YOU! GOD DAMNIT CALL ME BACK!”

“but Morgan—“ Audri started.

“NO I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT. CALL ME WHEN YOU GET THIS MESSAGE.” Morgan
slammed her phone shut then threw it against the couch.

“Uh, Morgan?” Kyle asked.

“WHAT?!” she yelled.

“You…ahem…you were just talking to Audri, not her machine.”

Morgan’s eyes widen as she thought about what she had just set into the phone. “SHIT!” She picked up the phone and called Audri back but it just rang and rang and then the machine picked up.

“Hey, you’ve reached lighting design and director Audri Moore. Leave a message and I’ll answer as soon as I can. Thanks,”

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Morgan threw her phone again and sat down with her head in her hands. Kyle rubbed her back as Morgan took deep breaths. They were only two hours away from being back in California. Then Morgan would go running around to the dress store, cake, decorations, ect and get everything ready and set before they left for Europe. Morgan yawned and rubbed her eyes.

“Hun when was the last time you slept?” Kyle asked.

“Uh, two days ago?” Morgan asked herself. “or maybe it was three?”

“Morgan! Sleep!” Kyle pulled the book from Morgan’s clutched hands and picked her up off the couch.

“No Kyle! Planning! PLANNING!” She kicked.

“MORGAN!” Kyle shook her a bit. “Sleep. Dinner. Then I will help you plan all fucking night if it kills me! Just sleep now kay?”

Morgan stared at him for a moment, “Only if you sleep with me too.”

“I have to unpack the bus when we get home,” Kyle looked at her. She just stared at him. “Okay, okay. Fine. I’ll come in the bunk with you.” He said as he pulled back the curtain for her.

Audri sighed as she watched the New York streets flood with people. Eric, who was sitting next to her on the phone, crossed his left leg over his right.

“No, No. That’s NOT what I want!” He sighed. “You know what? I’ll be there in 10 minutes. I’ll show you since you can’t UNDERSTAND.” He clicked the phone shut and turned to Audri. “I’m sorry,”

“No,” She spoke so soft it was almost a whisper. “Don’t be,”

“Alright,” He sighed. “Well I hate to start with work right away but—“

“It’s okay. I know it’s only three weeks till showing,” Audri nodded.

“Exactly! At least one of my crew members understand!” he pulled her in a hug. “We’re doing a run threw of the first act today. The light board is set up, and the lights are running. Today’s just the chance to let you mess around and get used to the board,” Eric sat grabbing his black jacket that was sitting next to him as he got out of the car. Audri got out and stretched. She looked over to Eric who was reading a text message. His eyes were a hazel, that just glowed in the sunlight. He had brown spiked hair, and gages.

He lead Audri into the huge theatre. She looked around at all the 1920’s decorations and was amazing. The hand painted walls fit the red and gold scene perfectly. She sighed as they made their way down the aisles of chairs that lined the whole place. She looked around at the theatre and thought about Jack. He wouldn’t last two minutes in this place without breaking something. She felt tears build but she just took a breath and calmed herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was short haha, this was more of a filler and foreshadower (for morgan) if i get comments and readers maybe i'll upload more later (:

Loves all!!! :D

Next Chapter: Explanations.