Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Explanations.

Audri sat in her spinny chair, that’s what she called it, and stared at the stage. The cast, the full cast, was on stage waiting for her directions. The board had been labeled which light was which on and ready to go. It took Audri about 10 minutes to figure out how the board worked. Nothing too difficult. It was an older version of her board on tour, but this was hooked up to a computer.

Eric handed her a headset that connected to the speakers, so everyone could hear her, while he stood next to her with a microphone.

“Well…” Audri shrugged.

“Introduce yourself,” Eric laughed.

“Oh,” Audri blushed and scratched her head. Some of the cast giggled at her. “Uhm, Hi everyone.”

“Hi.” They said in unison.

“So,” Audri shrugged again. “Well alright. I’m Audri Moore. This is my first time on Broadway, usually I do concert shows for All Time Low. I learned a lot from Adam Hepu. I attended a normal boring ass high school in Baltimore. Didn’t really go to college because I went right on tour, yeah I’m working on Broadway for tech and didn’t go to college. Take that shit teachers!” Audri laughed and the cast on stage cheered for her. She smiled to herself and looked at Eric who grinned and let her continue. “Oh, did I mention I’m only 18 years old?” Audri shrugged again. She heard a lot of ‘Wow’s come from the stage.

“So I know we all want to get out of here, so let’s start with the first scene? I’ve seen this musical ton’s of times. So I have shit planned. We should only have to run threw most scenes once. Others that are major fan favorites a few times.”

“Alright guys. Bring down the map and take you’re places.” Eric spoke into his microphone. He put his arm around Audri. “Great job. I’m so happy you’re here.” Eric smiled. Audri grinned back and turned to the stage.

It had been two weeks and four days since Audri had left the tour. This meant Jack had been in Europe for a week and four days without her. He sat in the back of the bus watching the lines on the road go pass. Alex and Brooklyn had finally stopped yelling at each other for the day, at least Jack hoped for it. He questioned why Brooklyn still came on the European tour; half of him knew the answer. She wasn’t going to give up on Alex. She had been there since his freshmen year, when they met. She didn’t start dating him till the beginning of senior year, but she stood with him threw everything, even when he was one of the biggest man whores. She still showed up and helped him with his hangovers. Usually fans didn’t put it together, but their song Hello Brooklyn, was about her.

Brooklyn stormed in the room in tears and sat down on the couch.

“YOU WANT FUCKNG PROOF!? HERE!” Alex’s voice came from the front of the bus. A small blue box came flying into the room and landed across from Brooklyn.

She looked at the box and crawled over to it, opening it. A white piece of paper fell out, and under it was a beautiful engagement ring. Jack watched all of this from the corner of his eye. Alex hadn’t told him he was going to propose, but then again, they were fighting.

Brooklyn looked at the white piece of paper, “WHY IS THERE A RECEIPT?! WERE YOU PLANNING ON TAKING IT BACK?!” She bitched.

“LOOK AT THE DATE YOU SELF-CENTERED BITCH,” Alex screamed.

Brooklyn searched the receipt carefully looking for a date. On the bottom it read Aug 10/10. That was a week before the show she though Alex had fucked Audri at. She looked up to see Alex standing in the door way.

“Why would I buy a ring, if I was going to cheat on you?” Alex mumbled.

Brooklyn sniffed and the tears fell harder. “Alex, I’m such a bitch.” She ran over to him and jumped in his arms.

‘Wonder-fucking-ful.’ Jack thought. He had just bitched Audri out before she left, thinking she cheated on him, when she didn’t?

“God Damnit!” Jack punched his hand into the wall of the tour bus. “HOLY TITTY FUCK!” He screamed holding his hand. “What is this shit? Metal?”

“That seems to be what the bus is made out of buddy,” Alex looked up at him.

“I’m so screwed,” Jack mumbled.

“Why?” Brooklyn sniffed.

“Because I believed you over Audri! Now she’s across the world, thinking I’m
pissed at her!” Jack glared at Brooklyn.

“Oh…sorry Jack,” She whispered. Jack picked up his cell phone and dialed Audri’s number, but it went straight to the machine. He hung up not knowing what to say.

Audri sat upside down on the couch, so her head was resting on the floor and her feet in the air staring at the phone clutched in her hands. She had been there for about 20 minutes now just staring at the phone. 2 weeks, four days, and 23 hours since she had talked to Jack. She groaned and pulled herself up. She turned off her phone and sighed. How long was it going to be before he contacted her? Was it seriously going to be over? Alex had promised he was going to fix everything. She prayed he would.

Eric walked in with a glass in his hand, “Apple martini?”

Audri’s eyes widened as she stretched out her fingers for it. She took a long sip of it and closed her eyes. She sighed and smiled at Eric. “Thank you. I need a drink.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry they seem so short. But you guys.. i've updated almost ALL of my prewritten stuff o.o this means i have to WRITE LIKE FUCKING CRAZY

So.. did alex just get the blue ring to fix everything? or do you think he really proposed.

and jaccck.. poor jack.. now that he knows they didn't fuck, what is he gonna do?

and then theres audri, who seems to be.... i dont even know, what are your thoughts on Audri guys? Im interested to hear what you think of her since you've come this far in her story.

QUESTION: Including the sequel. I was thinking of doing the story, in Alex Gaskarth's POV. So you guys would know what was going threw this head the whole time Jack and Audri were fighting, and how he wanted to fix it, and how he planned to fix it. So yes or no to the Alex POV.

Thanks for reading! Comment and subcribe! i know you're out there!

Sooo in ur comments im looking for : Alex's POV yes or no, what you think of the ring for brooklyn, and what you think of audri so far in this story (: (: (:

Next Chapter: Disconnected.