Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Drunk and Missing You.

“Thank god,” Morgan pushed open the door to the local pub. She inhaled the smell of smoke, and alcohol and sighed. She needed a night out to let go and get loose. Caleb and Kyle followed in behind her in conversation. Morgan made her way straight over to the bar and ordered a drink. Kyle and Caleb made their way over and sat on either side of Morgan.

“What’d you order?” Kyle asked.

“I don’t know. I told the guy to give me the hardest drink they make.”

Caleb laughed and shook his head, “I think we know who’s getting drunk tonight,”

“Fuck yes I am.”

“Oh god,” Kyle ran his hand threw his hair. Morgan grinned at them and then at the tall drink standing in front of her.

“For you guys?” the tender asked.

“Miller,” they said in unison.

The night was long, and Morgan didn’t slow on the drinks at all. Before they knew it she could barely talk. It was actually quite funny. She was sitting on Kyle’s lap ‘styling’ his hair. Caleb laughed as he ordered another beer from the new bar tender, some blonde girl that he was obviously checking out.

Kyle picked up Morgan and slid her back onto her own chair and he pulled out his cell phone. “Have you talked to Audri lately?”

“Nawwwwwwwh, why would I?” Morgan shrugged.

“I don’t know. I was wondering if you found out what happened between her and Jack.”

“Oh that’s obviousss,” Morgan turned to Kyle.

“What is it?”

“Well…” Morgan started, as she talked with her hands. “Well.. Well you know Jack? Jack Barakat, All Time Low, guitarist. Mhm yeah well. WELLL. Audri and him? Yeah. Much more than just ‘friends.’ Mhmm. See…. Y’see? They dated, well yeahhh they dated last tour? You know, last tour, well last All Time Low tour,”

The blonde behind the counter heard Morgan explaining the story and started to listen in. She listened to All Time Low, and to hear gossip about him, and some girl, was a major score point. She made her way down the bar, glancing at Caleb to make him think she was flirting with him, so she could listen in.

“Yeah, yeah well so they fucked, right? Right? So like then, Audri got knocked up, cuz yaknow Jack and her had sex like the whole penis in the hole thing? So yeah. Then she got an abortion, and like shiiit Jack was mad, and was all you shouldn’t have made that decision without me, but yeah. So Jack and her probably got in a fight bout it or something, or I dunno, I don’t give a fuck!” Morgan spun in her chair. “Hey you. Blonde. Drink. Shot. Something alcoholic!?”

The blonde glared at Morgan and gave her a shot. The blonde turned her attention back to Caleb, smirking to herself while thinking of what she was going to do with the information she had found out that night.

“Can someone help me?” Alex called as Jack stumbled over his own two feet collapsing to the ground. He had once again over did himself and was so wasted he couldn’t even speak. He wasn’t laughing like he was forty minutes ago either.

Zack ran over and helped Alex carry Jack into the hotel room and into the bathroom, just in time for Jack to put out his guts into the toilet. Alex shook his head as he watched Jack hurl. Zack left the room immediately as Rian walked in with a camera.

He laughed, “Have too much Jack?!”

Jack flipped the camera off and Rian clicked a picture.

“Get out,” Alex said shoving Rian out and closing the door behind him.

Alex looked down at his friend. Jack had been really good about his limits all tour, and all of a sudden tonight he just wouldn’t stop. He usually did after so many. Alex grabbed a paper cup and filled it up with water and handed it to Jack. Jack’s weak arm reached up and took it and rinsed his mouth up.

“Dunever leme drink summuch,” Jack slurred.

“I tried to stop you,” Alex whispered.

“Yahdidn’tlexx.” Jack held onto the toilet bowl as if it was his life.

“I warned you,” Alex sighed.

“Yahno my drinknn problems!” Jack yelled into the toilet.

“Jack I—“

“I juswanna see Audri,” Jack said as he slid onto the floor. He sighed, closed his eyes and reached for his phone. Alex scrambled over to him and grabbed the phone from him.
“You’re not calling her while you’re wasted,” Alex said sliding the phone in his back pocket.
“Lex,” Jack moaned. He opened his mouth to say something else but he puked. Alex looked at Jack with a hint of sadness. He bent down and helped Jack sit up next to the toilet and grabbed some paper towel and started to clean the puke off the floor. Once Alex did that he stood up and opened the door to go lay down in bed. Jack hadn’t puked in fifteen minutes, so he might have gotten most of it out of his system.

“Alex,” Jack mumbled.

“Yeah?” Alex turned around to see that Jack was laying on the floor again.

“Don’t leave,”

“I was—“

“Please..” He mumbled and paused for a few seconds. “People are gonnacum making
funnah meh, I dunnwanna hear it,”

“I’ll be right back,” Alex said as he continued his way out the door. He reached over the bed and grabbed two pillows and blankets. He took them with him back into the bathroom and lifted Jack’s head putting a pillow under it and wrapping the blanket around him. He turned around and shut the door, locking it and put his pillow down a distance away from Jack but still within whispering distance and laid down next to him.

“Thanks Lexi,” Alex felt Jacks arm reach out and pat him on the head. Alex chuckled to himself.

“No problem Jackary.”
♠ ♠ ♠
awwwwwwwwwwwww jack and alexx best frineds till the end! haha (: and MORGAN YOU DRUNK BITCH HOW COULD YOU?! What do you think that blonde person is up too??? :D lol
two chapters left dundundun.

Next Chapter: You've Gone Public.