Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Spill.

Audri and Brooklyn sat on Audri’s bus. Audri sat with a controller in her hand, playing Modern Warfare 2 while Brooklyn held her Starbucks in her freezing hands. Brooklyn kept yawning, obviously showing she didn’t get any sleep the night before, but she sure looked like she’s showered every day. She was dressed in some grey skinny jeans with a cute purple vans hoodie on.

“Is this all you do on this bus?” Brooklyn said as she watched Audri shoot someone in the head.

“Yup,” Audri replied.

“Oh,” Brooklyn sat in silence for a moment. She hadn’t talked to Audri in the longest time and didn’t really know what to bring up. She and Brooklyn used to be so close. Everything was great last tour. Everyone got along so well, and out of nowhere it just seemed to fall apart. No one knew what happened.

“Talk to Alex lately?” Brooklyn tried another question, but Audri replied the same answer.

Brooklyn sighed and looked around the bus. This was probably the cleanest one of all the busses on tour. She was kind of surprised by it.

“Go, go, go, go, go!” Audri yelled at the TV. “Game. Over.” The TV spoke. “Fuck!” Audri threw the controller at the other couch. They both sat there in silence again. Audri picked her nails while Brooklyn played with her hair.

“So,” Brooklyn started, “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure,” Audri smiled.

“What happened last year?” Brooklyn looked Audri in the eye. Audri looked away quickly and got up. She walked over to the cabinet and opened them. Still no food. “Audri come on I’m not going to say anything to anyone!” Brooklyn pleaded. “We used to be so close,” she was now looking down at the floor. “Your just,” she paused, “So far from all of us.”

“I don’t feel well,” Audri whispered. “I’m going,” she paused, “going to lie down,”

Brooklyn watched Audri go to her bunk, “Feel better,” she called softly before she left the bus.

Brooklyn made her way from the bus back into the venue. She weaved her way through all of the running crew members to the backstage room. Inside Alex and Jack were jumping on the couch while Zach and Ryan played Halo. Brooklyn tossed her Starbucks and took a seat at the counter that was on the right side of the room. She played with her phone wondering about Audri. Alex appeared in front of her.

“What’s wrong?” Alex whispered.

“Nothing’s wrong,” Brooklyn shrugged.

“Well what happened?”

Brooklyn stared at her phone for a moment, “Audri still won’t tell me what happened. It’s been over a year.”

“Is that where you came from?” Alex questioned.

“Yeah,” Brooklyn paused, “When I asked, she got up and walked away from me, when I begged her to tell me, I saw some tears in her eyes and she went to her bunk,”

Jack had stopped jumping and listened into the conversation. He shook his head and went to take another shot.

Morgan and Kyle sat on the white couch in their room. The rest of the band had gone out to check out the Rock and Roll hall of fame. Morgan sat cuddled up in Kyle’s arms on the couch. She was dozing off as they sat there together. Kyle held her tightly and closely. Morgan just couldn’t get over how he was holding her. It had been so long since they had been alone, and had just a moment like this. Kyle leaned over and kissed her on the head, and Morgan smiled bigger than ever. She heard him whisper I love you in her ear and it sent shivers down her spine. All of the memories of her and Brian played through her head. She felt so guilty. She really loved Kyle, and couldn’t believe she did something like that to him. What was he going to do when he found out? Break up with her? Tell her to fuck off?

“I need to talk to you about something,” Kyle spoke softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooo sorry guys. cliff hanger huh? thats alright. you'll get another part tomorrow(:

Next Chapter: Maybe A New Start Is What We Need.