Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Maybe A New Start Is What We Need

“Morgan, I’m so sorry,” Kyle hugged her tightly. Morgan and Kyle had both just realized their relationship was going down the drain. They both had cheated on each other, and they both knew it. They didn’t even have to tell the story. Morgan hugged Kyle back not wanting to let go.

“You look so happy on stage every night,” Morgan said as she wiped a tear that had fell. “I thought for a while that’s all you were going to want to do,”

“Well I love performing, but I love you too Morgan. We’re only in our 20’s. We have a while to plan our life,” Kyle brushed his hand across her cheek softly.

“A while?” Morgan looked up at him. “I don’t want to be just getting married and starting my life when I’m 30! That’s nine years from now! We’ve been dating on and off for three! I’ve been on every tour with you! A while has happened.”

Kyle just looked at her. He knew a year ago he should have asked her to marry him, but he couldn’t do it, and kept pushing it off. He couldn’t deny that he’d been procrastinating marrying her. He did want to be with her, but with how he was always on tour or recording he didn’t want that to ruin the marriage if he was to be married. “I know,” Kyle finally spoke. “but the band, and touring, recording, I didn’t know if you really wanted to deal with it all. I didn’t want it to wreck the marriage.”

“Kyle I’ve been with you on tour and recording since day one! I did it to prove that I was okay with everything and all of that,” She argued.

“I guess I slacked on that part,”

“Ya think?” She mumbled. “How far did you go?” Kyle gave her a confused look. Morgan repeated herself but obviously Kyle didn’t understand what she was asking. “How far did you go with that girl?” Morgan asked for a third time.

“Uh,” Kyle was a little surprised by the question, “We didn’t even go to third base. We just made out and some clothes came off.”

Morgan sighed a sigh of relief. She was happy he didn’t have sex with anyone but her. Then she realized how far she went with Brian and prayed that Kyle wouldn’t ask.

“You?”

‘Damnit’ she looked around the room and didn’t want to answer. She tried to think of something to change the subject but Kyle’s eyes were locked in on her. “Uhm,” She mumbled. “I can’t say the same.”

“You fucked him!?” Kyle’s jaw dropped a bit.

“I thought you were fucking her! So,” Morgan shrugged. Kyle grunted and then sighed.

“I guess you would think that. Can I make all this up to you? We don’t have a show next week Tuesday, I’ll take you out.”

Morgan couldn’t believe him. She full on cheated on him and he wanted to take her out to dinner. What had she done? She had greatest guy she could have ever asked for, and she had almost ruined it. She smiled at Kyle and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was shorttt, but the next chapter is ready and uploaded (: (: (: Comment comment comment to get moree<3

Next Chapter: Normal? What Is That?