Status: Active!

Witness

Grayson: Smart, funny, likes to get things done.

Janie: Nice, Sweet, goof off.

Grayson McAdams just wanted school to be over with. She hated the stupid popularity contests that is High School. She hated how corrupt people because over their petty problems. She thinks that so many things that are sooo important to many teens, are just plain dumb. Period dot. She just wants her teen years to be over, and become a mature adult. Ahh the sweet bliss of adulthood.

Janie, on the other hand, is the All American we wish we could be. She was nice to everyone, and smart, played sports, and was on the SCA. But still, she was invisible to most of the students that she WANTED to know her. But, much to her surprise, she is known to Jake, the Star Football player who has a big heart. When she finds that he fell in love with her, she wants to live a little, I mean, life can end any second of any day! Why not make the best of it? All she has to do is make him break up with his girlfriend...

These two VERY different girls had intertwined destinies from the time they reach Seventh Grade. When the notorious Quinn moved to town.
  1. Just Another Day, Intro
    YAY! I finally wrote the intro, enjoy!
  2. The Sound of Screams
    ***! And now the story begins....
  3. Welcome to Heaven!
    Janie's POV