The Good Day

Interrogation #2

"Gigi!" Jacob knocked hesitantly on her bedroom door. "Hey, there are some guys at the door, asking to talk to us."

Gigi's right brow shot up, "Guys?"

Megan's head popped out of the closet, a smile on her face."Oh goody, we have visitors!"

Jacob sighed, "They're police officers."

Gigi shut off her ipod, and pulled the bud out of her ear. "Well, I'm certainly not getting out of bed to talk to them. So we can do it in here." She focused on Jacob, who was still standing in the door way. "Jacob, they can't hear me from up here." She waited a few more seconds, but he still wasn't getting the hint. "Jake, go get them."

Finally, his eyes widened in understanding, and he ran down the stairs to fetch them.

"I wonder what they're here for." Megan wondered aloud.

Gigi gave her a long look, still wondering how she could be so thick. "Megan, you remember that our best friend was raped not too long ago, correct?"

"Yeah?"

Gigi rested her head in her hands again, rolling her eyes, "Never mind."

Jacob opened the door once again, and lead the officers in. The blond man looked around Gigi's purple room sceptically. "Gizelle Thiss?"

"Yeah, that's me." She stated, looking extremely bored.

"We'd like to speak to you and your brother."

"Hi, Mr. Officer!" Megan chirped, skipping out of the closet.

He looked, wide eyed at her, mouth slightly open. He cleared his throat, "And you are?"

She gave him her brightest smile, "My names Megan, nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too, Megan. My name is Detective Frier." He looked back at his partner, "We're going to need to talk to you, too."

"Oh wonderful!" Megan plopped down onto Gig's bed next to her. "What can we do for you, Officer Frier?" A smile was plastered on her face.

"Detective." Frier said flatly. "And we'd like to separate each of you while we talk to you." He looked nervously to his partner, as if he wasn't sure how to handle the situation.

Gigi closed her eyes, and put her hand up in the air, as if telling him to stop talking. "Look, detective, anything you want to talk to us about, you can do with all of us in the room. You're not separating us for this. Either get this over with, or get out."

Friers partner looked at her, astonished. As if saying "How dare you?". He gave him a sharp look, telling him to stay quiet. "Alright," he said, " We'll do this your way." He took out a pen and paper. "What do you know about Kelsey's boyfriend, Max Peace?"

Megan and Gigi exchanged knowing looks. "Well," Gigi started, "I believe Jake will be the most help with that subject.

Jake huffed, and crossed his arms. "He's a jerk."

Detective Frier's eyebrow rose. "Oh?" A small smile threatened his lips. "And what make you say that?"

Rolling his eyes, and popping his hip out a little, he said, "Because he tried to spare my feelings when I asked him out in seventh grade."

The smile on Detective Frier's face had completely disappeared. His face was blank. "Okay," He said, slowly. "What can you tell me about him in Kelsey's life?"

Megan became very serious, "Max is a wonderful guy, despite what gay boy over there says. He's involved in the theater program at school, volenteers at the humane society during the summer, and has been very patient with Kelsey's current situation. For the fact that they weren't even in a relationship when this whole thing started, he's being considerably understanding. He's not only accepted it, and isn't bringing it up, but is being extremely supportive of her emotional state." She stopped to look him in the eye. Then she let a smile slip back into place. "Honestly, Mister, if she hadn't claimed him, I would of. Isn't he just scrumptious?" She giggled, blushing a little.

Gigi was not so full of friendliness toward Frier. "You think he did this to Kelsey. Don't you?"

He didn't look at her, "I have my suspicions, but I can't prove anything yet." He put his note pad away, and put the pen behind his ear. "Just one last question."

"What?" Gigi snapped.

"Do you know what Max was doing the day of Kelsey's accident?"

Jake quickly answered, "He goes to the park every day in the summer. Inspiration; He's an artist. Other than that, all he was doing was going on the date with Kels-"

Megan cut him off. "If you don't mind, officers, we're expected at Kelsey's house soon. If you could leave, it would be greatly appreciated."

"Of course," Frier's partner said, "Thank you for your time."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, all!
Hope you enjoy!
Comments? What do y'all think of it so far?
<3