Welcome to the family

Playing with knives

After what felt like hours of what felt like torture. Syn was finally done branding me. He wrote in big bold purple letters with a thick black outline the word 'SYN'. I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he took care of HIS things.

I flinched when he put something cold on my now inked wrist and wrapped a cloth around it. 'Well at least I don't have to worry about it getting affected.

A small sense of relief washed through my arms as they were UN-cuffed. Quickly I sat up and started to rub my wrists, to get the circulation flowing.

I looked up and watched Syn put away the tattoo gun an shrunk back in fear when he turned around to face me. He was definitely not happy being around me. I gulped when he walked over to me and grabbed my upper right arm. I followed him as he pulled me in the direction of the rooms door.

When he opened it, he turned to me and looked me dead in the eyes as he said, "Go explore, just stay out of my fucking way." Then he pushed me down the left hall as he went back into the room we just came out of and slammed the door shut.

"Someones in a pissed off mood." i mouthed to myself as I started to slowly walk the way he pushed me.

As I walked down the halls I couldn't help but to notice that the house was Huge it must have at least ten rooms on the second floor. It was defiantly the largest house I've ever been in.

I must have been walking around the halls for at least half an hour before I decided to open a door. I had only taken a step into the room when I saw a knife come flying at me. Acting on my reflexes, I leaned back as I backed out of the room and fell onto my ass.

I started to back up more when I heard foot steps heading my way.

I think I almost peed my pants when a really tall guy with messy hair and bright blue eyes stepped out of the room and stared at me with the scariest look I've ever seen.

The guy bent his legs and raised his right hand and wiggled his pointer finger side to side. "Hasn't your mommy ever taught you to knock before entering a room? you never know what might come flying at you." He said as he pulled a small knife out of his left sleeve.
"Next time I won't miss." He warned as he through the knife down and landed right between my legs.

The blade was stuck in the floor, which made the hilt stick up.

"I-I'm sorry, it'll never happen again." I said as I looked at the knife in the floor then back at him.

"That a girl." He said as grabbed his knife and easily pulled it out of the floor and went back into his room and closed the door.

'This place is really creepy' I thought as I slowly got up and started to walk away from the room with the scary knife guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked the chapter, please tell me what you think of it. An I'm sorry it's so short. I'll try to make the next chapter longer.
What do you guys think of her new tattoo?

Oh here's a soon to be new story Disappear