Welcome to the family

slap

Brian/Syn's POV

'Game time.' I thought as I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and headed towards the living room where out plasma screen TV was showing the night's baseball game.

"What's the score." I asked as I entered the living room and saw that it was only Christ and I in the room.

"two to zero, the game is only in the second inning." Christ explained to me as he took a sip of his own beer.

"Awesome." I said laying on the other end of the couch. "Wheres everyone else?" I asked, not tearing my eyes away from the screen.

"Um, Vengeance is fucking our chef, Shadz is probably working out and The Rev is playing with his knife collection."

'Wow that was a mouth full.' I thought as I placed my beer down on the floor besides me.

"What are you going to do with the kid you and Vengeance kidnapped?"

"I don't know, make her clean the house for us? Make her help in the kitchen? I don't really give a fuck." What I told Christ was true I don't really know what to do with the kid. She didn't really deserve to be here, but she's my property now so I need to put her to work or something.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I randomly said as I stood up, leaving my empty beer bottle on the floor.

I walked out of the room before I could hear Christ's reply, if he even said anything and headed upstairs.

When I was on the second floor of the house I turned a corner and that the girl Vengeance and I kidnapped bump into me. An I don't know why but I slapped her.

"Ow, what was that for?" She asked rubbing her sore cheek.

I didn't know how to answer her question so I said the first thing that came to mind "I felt like it." I said as I turned and kept walking towards my room.

Faintly though I heard her mutter ass, Which made me clench my fists. I hated when people called me that, it just makes my temper rise.

Arabella's POV

I don't know how long I've been wondering the upstairs, but so far I've found a creepy knife obsessed guy, a room full of guns, a work out room with a really buff lifting weights and a room that had moaning in it, No I didn't go into the last room.

I sighed as I turned another corner and inhaled a deep breath when I ran into someone, I staggered back when I saw that it was Syn. He didn't look to happy, an as I tried to get away from him, he back handed me.

The force of his hit made me fall to the floor. "Ow, what was that for?" I asked rubbing my now sore cheek as I sat up.

"I felt like it." was all Syn a he walked away from me.

"Ass" I mumbled as I stood up and dusted off the imaginary dust from my clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Took me long enough huh guys. This was a hard chapter to write, but the next chapter I have something kinda cute happening.
Please comment and subscribe. Living room